We Did 333,964 Abortions; 1 Every 94 Seconds

You're not the boss of me

Lets talk Planned Parenthood. How can conservatives gripe about the numbers of abortions and then attack the group dedicated to reducing unwanted pregnancies?

Nor or you and it's my thread and your asinine comment. You talk to yourself asswipe. Your shit isn't going to play here with me. If others want to play your little deflect and divert game they can.

You an even bigger asshole here than you are on the politics board...but your simpleton tactics are identical.

Go fuck yourself. You have no proof and you talk through your ass.

Score one point for me as you concede Planned Parenthood. Lets move on to the next, shall we?

Open access to contraception: How do conservatives reconcile their objections to high abortion rates and then calling women who want insurance coverage for contraception sluts and whores?

Hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Osama gave those assault "doctors" over a half billion dollars to kill pre born babies, how much more money do they need to fund contraceptives?

Abortions In America :Operation Rescue

Women give an average of 3.7 reasons why they are seeking an abortion including the following:
• 21% Inadequate finances
• 21% Not ready for responsibility
• 16% Woman’s life would be changed too much
• 12% Problems with relationships, unmarried
• 11% Too young and/or immature
• 8% Children are grown; she has all she wants
• 3% Baby has possible health problems
• <1% Pregnancy caused by rape/incest
• 4% Other

Unless you can take care of the reasons women get abortions, you are not going to reduce the 333,000 abortions a year

What you are saying is they have the mentality of rabbits......that's about right for Osama supporters.

Ummm...yes you do

She is young, she is pregnant and she has a difficult decision to make

The more difficult you make it for her to take the baby to term, the more likely she is to choose abortion

No we don't since if she didn't get pregnant in the first place there would be no issue of potential abortion.

RW is a true die-hard lib/progressive...his motto: "I fuck up, you pay up and clean up."

That horse is already out of the barn isn't it? She IS pregnant

She is the one who gets to make the hard decision. Don't block off other alternatives and then bitch if she chooses abortion. You want her to take responsibility for her actions? She will. She will say she can't afford a baby right now and will get an abortion

And that's the decision that she will have to live with the rest of her ignorant life.

Last edited:
No we don't since if she didn't get pregnant in the first place there would be no issue of potential abortion.

RW is a true die-hard lib/progressive...his motto: "I fuck up, you pay up and clean up."

That horse is already out of the barn isn't it? She IS pregnant

She is the one who gets to make the hard decision. Don't block off other alternatives and then bitch if she chooses abortion. You want her to take responsibility for her actions? She will. She will say she can't afford a baby right now and will get an abortion

And that's the decision that she will have to live with the rest of her ignorant life.

Yes it is

Women give an average of 3.7 reasons why they are seeking an abortion including the following:
• 4% Other

Unless you can take care of the reasons women get abortions, you are not going to reduce the 333,000 abortions a year

Why should anyone have to "take care" of any of those reasons?
Those are HER problems except the rape.
She should have thought about that BEFORE she had unprotected sex.
Excuses.
And again, I support the current law.
Just excuses.

I keep hearing "education".
How many women DO NOT KNOW that unprotected sex can make them pregnant?
I am for education but for what? They ALREADY KNOW about sex. THEY HAD IT!
How has sex education reduced abortion.
AND I SUPPORT SEX EDUCATION!

• 4% Other

Excuses.
Just excuses.

The answer is that we don't have to do a thing to help women who are pregnant

It is their problem right? Let her decide whether she wants to carry a child to term and take care of it for 20 years. If the concept of raising a child with little help is too much, then abortion is a valid option.

I just don't want to see whining threads about the number of abortions in this country

I keep hearing "education".
How many women DO NOT KNOW that unprotected sex can make them pregnant?
I am for education but for what? They ALREADY KNOW about sex. THEY HAD IT!
How has sex education reduced abortion.
AND I SUPPORT SEX EDUCATION!

Its not just unprotected sex but the concept that you have to take that little pill EVERY day. Ignorance, lazyness, availability of birth control all lead to unwanted births.

Does sex education stop every unwanted pregnancy? Of course not. Will it help prevent a good number? I think so

• 4% Other

Excuses.
Just excuses.

The answer is that we don't have to do a thing to help women who are pregnant

It is their problem right? Let her decide whether she wants to carry a child to term and take care of it for 20 years. If the concept of raising a child with little help is too much, then abortion is a valid option.

I just don't want to see whining threads about the number of abortions in this country

Totally agree.

1. Sex Education providing information on contraceptives would likely prevent some pregancies.
2. Preventing unwanted pregnancy will reduce the number of abortions.
3. Sex education will aid in the prevention of sexually transmitted disease.
4. Age/Grade appropriate sex education along with general health education makes sense and cents.

Yet, some in our society oppose sex education.

Why?

1. Sex Education providing information on contraceptives would likely prevent some pregancies.
4. Age/Grade appropriate sex education along with general health education makes sense and cents.

Why?

Birth control has had an enormous impact on the number of unwanted pregnancies. To try to restrict access to birth control while you bitch about abortion is the ultimate hypocricy

Why?

Birth control has had an enormous impact on the number of unwanted pregnancies. To try to restrict access to birth control while you bitch about abortion is the ultimate hypocricy

Or worse. I wonder if the anti abortion crowd hasn't been brainwashed by corporate America. The fewer abortions, the greater the number of children born to the poor, the uneducated and single women creating a large block of future employees, all competing for work.

Why?

Or worse. I wonder if the anti abortion crowd hasn't been brainwashed by corporate America. The fewer abortions, the greater the number of children born to the poor, the uneducated and single women creating a large block of future employees, all competing for work.

The conservatives mock birth control and claim it is not reducing the numbers of unwanted children. Look at our country fifty years ago before birth control. Women routinely had five or six kids. Let our society support the number of poor children without birth control ....then watch the right squeal

Forum List

Back