We could learn from the fly

I knew a guy in my youth who would catch flies, then take a piece of hair, tie it around the fly, and then use it as a leash.

Really!

I knew a guy in my youth who would catch flies, then take a piece of hair, tie it around the fly, and then use it as a leash.

Really!

Oh, Hi Jim, long time no see. You should see the mullah I raked in on your pet rock idea.

Gungnir, maker of tinfoil hats, tamer of flies.

Oh, Hi Jim, long time no see. You should see the mullah I raked in on your pet rock idea.

Gungnir, maker of tinfoil hats, tamer of flies.

LOL!

(I'm a girl by the way)

I heard you made a BIG killing on those tin foil hats......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I never could figure out why your parents named you Jim. But you know, at least you weren't a boy named Sue.

Re: the tinfoil; the government apparently didn't like me having my business chartered in Mordor (something about Axis of Uber Evil) so I lost a lot of my tax exempt status.

Yeah, I never could figure out why your parents named you Jim. But you know, at least you weren't a boy named Sue.

Re: the tinfoil; the government apparently didn't like me having my business chartered in Mordor (something about Axis of Uber Evil) so I lost a lot of my tax exempt status.

It's all a plot of the Illuminati ya know.

Duhhh Jim; whose time travelling butt do you think started the Illuminati just so he could have a market for Tinfoil Hats in the future?

To be honest, it was one of those Flies that gave me the idea.

Forum List

Back