We can assume they’re at least acknowledging this in private

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
Among themselves, at least in private, we can assume conservatives are at least acknowledging that Trump admitting that he downplayed the severity of the pandemic has seriously hurt his reelection chances.

Conservatives would never acknowledge that openly, of course; they’ll maintain a united front of blindly defending Trump – but any conservative with the least bit of political acumen must know this is a near fatal blow to a second term for Trump.

“Coming less than eight weeks before Election Day, the revelations in the book — accompanied by recordings Woodward made of his interviews with Trump — provide an unwelcome return of public attention to the president’s handling of the pandemic that has so far killed about 190,000 Americans. He is currently pushing hard for a resumption of normal activity and trying to project strength and control to bolster his political position in his campaign against Democrat Joe Biden.”

It's like chicken little. The daily media created Trump shit on the Universe story.

The only thing is you girls has been doing this every day for like four years. No one gives a shit. It's all garbage. You Dims have no ideas. Nothing but a creepy broken down brain Joe Biden.

This crap is all you've got. Sad.....:(

You guys have declared Trump dead one hundred times and one hundred times he's risen from the dead.

Yep....every fake media created Trump story is gonna be the one that brings him down. :lol:. Russia collusion, Stormy, the Bolton book, Cohen, Ukraine, the soldier thing, Flynn, Comey, and literally about 50 more.

The Dims are launching these hand grenades every other day now. No body gives a shit.

Among themselves, at least in private, we can assume conservatives are at least acknowledging that Trump admitting that he downplayed the severity of the pandemic has seriously hurt his reelection chances.

Conservatives would never acknowledge that openly, of course; they’ll maintain a united front of blindly defending Trump – but any conservative with the least bit of political acumen must know this is a near fatal blow to a second term for Trump.

“Coming less than eight weeks before Election Day, the revelations in the book — accompanied by recordings Woodward made of his interviews with Trump — provide an unwelcome return of public attention to the president’s handling of the pandemic that has so far killed about 190,000 Americans. He is currently pushing hard for a resumption of normal activity and trying to project strength and control to bolster his political position in his campaign against Democrat Joe Biden.”

Sure. He down played the severity of the pandemic...... and..... he was right.

Do you want to look at the numbers again?

They were predicting almost 2 million deaths or more.

21 Million hospital beds would be needed just for Covid patients, and we only have 1 million hospital beds for everyone nation wide.

They were predicted the end of the world.

None of it was true. NONE OF IT. All crap.

Trump was right. End of story, he was right.

Oh look, just like I said. This week's smear job from the Democrats, right on time. 'Suckers and Losers' dried up so launch another shit ball and see if it sticks. This is the most pathetic spectacle I have ever witnessed in 40 years of Presidential politics.
. . . and the thing is?

Downplaying it probably was a good idea, it isn't that big of a deal. . .

This is a bad copy, but you know, another one of those that YouTube has banned. . . I found a mirror though. This guy is banned off of YouTube.

TOP 10: WE’RE OFF “TEAM CORONA-PHOBIA”!

Oh look, just like I said. This week's smear job from the Democrats, right on time. 'Suckers and Losers' dried up so launch another shit ball and see if it sticks. This is the most pathetic spectacle I have ever witnessed in 40 years of Presidential politics.
. . . and the thing is?

Downplaying it probably was a good idea, it isn't that big of a deal. . .

This is a bad copy, but you know, another one of those that YouTube has banned. . . I found a mirror though. This guy is banned off of YouTube.

TOP 10: WE’RE OFF “TEAM CORONA-PHOBIA”!

Is that Cliff Claven from Cheers?

trump spoke the words himself.

trump spoke the words himself.
Oh yeah?

Post the video for us. . .

21 Million hospital beds would be needed just for Covid patients, and we only have 1 million hospital beds for everyone nation wide.

Except that he's changed his mind.
You're months behind in your TDS talking points.
Here, I'll help you get up to date...President Donald Trump on Friday urged Americans to “remain vigilant” about the spread of the coronavirus over Labor Day weekend and beyond, saying people should wear masks, wash their hands and practice social distancing.

We can also assume – in private, only amongst themselves – that with this Woodward interview, recorded in Trump’s own words, that Trump has totally screwed them, totally screwed his supporters, and left Trump supporters with no recourse, no means to defend Trump.

Here, I'll help you get up to date...President Donald Trump on Friday urged Americans to “remain vigilant” about the spread of the coronavirus over Labor Day weekend and beyond, saying people should wear masks, wash their hands and practice social distancing.

Right, because I don't care.

When Trump is right, then he is right. When he is wrong, then he is wrong.

In this case, he was in fact, in his original position, absolutely correct.

The virus was never remotely as dangerous as the sky-is-falling democrats claimed it was.

Forum List

Back