Where are the 10 hottest places on Earth?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
One should ask if they are very close to each other. At least we could discuss the single hottest place. So we discuss the hottest of all time. This was in California in 1913. Is this recent? Well no. It happened over 100 years back. It is ancient history. I have not dived into this but I do not believe a single human alive in 1913 lives now. My dad was born in 1912 and he died in the 1900s.

So the places on earth that have super high heats are all over the place. But notice not close to each other but pretty far apart.

One should ask if they are very close to each other. At least we could discuss the single hottest place. So we discuss the hottest of all time. This was in California in 1913. Is this recent? Well no. It happened over 100 years back. It is ancient history. I have not dived into this but I do not believe a single human alive in 1913 lives now. My dad was born in 1912 and he died in the 1900s.

So the places on earth that have super high heats are all over the place. But notice not close to each other but pretty far apart.

I don' know about the other nine but I would say DC is the hottest. I mean the D.istrict of C.orruption is soooo hot @ current that it's went radioactive!

In fact, before 1850 Death Valley was known as Moderate Alley

Basrah, Iraq.... it's close to the Kuwait border. I landed in there in late Oct of '10 and it was 132F. I thought my clothes were going to catch on fire. What an ungodly shithole. I worked for BP in well interventions. Nothing out there... not even scrub brush... and so flat you could watch your dog run away for 2 weeks...

Basrah, Iraq.... it's close to the Kuwait border. I landed in there in late Oct of '10 and it was 132F. I thought my clothes were going to catch on fire. What an ungodly shithole. I worked for BP in well interventions. Nothing out there... not even scrub brush... and so flat you could watch your dog run away for 2 weeks...
That is seriously hot. I have worked in construction on jobs where it was 115 and felt I might die due to heat.

The two that came to my mind were Stormy Daniels' crotch around thirty years ago and the dice table at the Silver Legacy in 2002.

One day a few years ago in Redding “ Hottest Place In America “ as it was 118 here and only 117 in Death Valley

# 8 Yuma Az #9 Redding Ca. #10 Death Valley Ca.
Yuma and Redding are suffering what used to be a natural occurrence called Solar Heating. Solar Heating happens in Death valley due to the abundance of rock and sand.

Yuma Az and Redding are now suffering Solar Heating that is man-made, the cause being square miles of Solar Panels.

Ironic, isn't it.

One day a few years ago in Redding “ Hottest Place In America “ as it was 118 here and only 117 in Death Valley
Redding has extremely hot days. I have worked there and took my fastpitch mens softball team there and man it gets hot there. Death Valley I have been into and it gets very hot there and the world record for hot days is there.

Cut to the chase with you denialist routine.. The hottest year on record was 2023.
sure it was, and you have the data that supports that! LOL. the fk you do. There is factually no data that supports such literal nonsense from you!

Forum List

Back