We are the 99%

There is plenty of thought out there -- there are voices in academia, in economics, in politics on how to reverse the trend of the last thirty years. One of the better ones is Paul Krugman. There are plenty of others, too.

But they aren't being listened to by those in government, because the voice of corporate contributions drowns out the sound of the people's pain.

Noise is exactly what is needed.
And, Bill Ayers, who is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, is a full supporter.

The noise is designed to raise consciousness, because that's what they said in the 60's.

Ok. MY consciousness is raised. I hate greed.

Now let's get down to the hard part.

We know what the Occupiers hate.

What is the solution they propose?

At that point, they get a little --

sketchy.

Their solution is MAGIC!

We're all supposed to just MAGICALLY get Whatever We Want.

And, Bill Ayers, who is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, is a full supporter.

Ayers is also on record as supporting free speech, public education, and the Bill of Rights generally. Are you going to turn against all these things, too, just because he's for them? How irrational is your hatred of the man, really? To what lengths of folly will it lead you?

If Ayers came out in favor of breathing, would you hold your breath?

Ayers is also on record as supporting free speech, public education, and the Bill of Rights generally. Are you going to turn against all these things, too, just because he's for them? How irrational is your hatred of the man, really? To what lengths of folly will it lead you?

Being correct on certain points doesn't buy Ayers an indulgence for being a terrorist, bub.

Ayers has his form of "solution." If you can only defend the Bill of Rights in a manner akin to HIS solution, then you are as fucking stupid and piggish as that piece of shit.

If he came out in favor of your right to breathe, would you support his solution to the problem of those other folks breathing YOUR air?

Gandhi he aint.

Being correct on certain points doesn't buy Ayers an indulgence for being a terrorist, bub.

Hitler loved animals.

Ayers is also on record as supporting free speech, public education, and the Bill of Rights generally. Are you going to turn against all these things, too, just because he's for them?

Nope.

But, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. His wife is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution.

.... How irrational is your hatred of the man, really?

He is not worthy of my hate, but Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He is an admitted murderer.

.... To what lengths of folly will it lead you? ....
If folly is calling terrorist pigs and pieces of shit and admitted murderers exactly that, then I hope it takes me full length.

.... If Ayers came out in favor of breathing, would you hold your breath?
Nope. But, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, as is his wife. He is an admitted murderer. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution.

Ayers is also on record as supporting free speech, public education, and the Bill of Rights generally. Are you going to turn against all these things, too, just because he's for them?

Nope.

But, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. His wife is also a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution.

He is not worthy of my hate, but Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He is an admitted murderer.

.... To what lengths of folly will it lead you? ....
If folly is calling terrorist pigs and pieces of shit and admitted murderers exactly that, then I hope it takes me full length.

Nope. But, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, as is his wife. He is an admitted murderer. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and our Constitution.

Yep. Si Modo, you missed the point, too.

Go back and think a little more, then try again.

You've completely missed the point. Let's see if Si Modo does.

I get the point perfectly well. You are determined to prove over and over again that you are a moron.

I'm pretty sure Si Modo gets the point, too.

I get the point perfectly well.

No, you are completely clueless, so I guess I'll have to spell it out for you.

Bill Ayers is not OWS. Bill Ayers isn't even involved in OWS. Bill Ayers' ONLY connection with OWS is that he has expressed his support for it.

Anything said about Bill Ayers is therefore completely irrelevant to this thread and this conversation.

THAT is the point. Get it now?

Nope.

Yep. Si Modo, you missed the point, too.

Go back and think a little more, then try again.
Not at all. Your point is a black and white issue and it does not wash at all. Hitler said 2+2=4 at some point in his life, that does not mean 2+2 does not equal 4. So, with all due respect, your 'point' is plain silly.

But, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit. He is an admitted murderer. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and of our Constitution.

I get the point perfectly well.

No, you are completely clueless, so I guess I'll have to spell it out for you.

Bill Ayers is not OWS. Bill Ayers isn't even involved in OWS. Bill Ayers' ONLY connection with OWS is that he has expressed his support for it.

Anything said about Bill Ayers is therefore completely irrelevant to this thread and this conversation.

THAT is the point. Get it now?
Bill Ayers certainly IS involved, his own words.

What evidence do you have to support that, other than that he copied the manifesto and published it on his own website, something many others have also done?

Secondly, even if he was, in what way does that discredit OWS?

What evidence do you have to support that, other than that he copied the manifesto and published it on his own website, something many others have also done?

Secondly, even if he was, in what way does that discredit OWS?
Yes, his site. He supports OWS, obviously.

And, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, and so is his wife. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and of our Constitution. He is an admitted murderer.

Yes, his site. He supports OWS, obviously.

In other words, aside from that, you have no evidence that he is in any way involved with OWS or vice-versa.

And, Bill Ayers is a terrorist pig and a piece of shit, and so is his wife. He was, and is, an enemy of the USA and of our Constitution. He is an admitted murderer.

In other words, you have no answer to my second question, and are simply foaming at the mouth.

Did Ayers rape you years ago or something? Or are you a former Weatherman who thinks he sold the movement out? Your feelings about him seem awfully personal.

Forum List

Back