We all know why Obama wants immigrants considered "legal"

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
It's politics. He needs the votes. This isn't about "being nice." I am shocked at how obvious this is.

And for the record, I should have made the title, "We all know why Obama wants illegal aliens considered "legal"" for clarification purposes, I am not against lawful immigration.

Last edited:
It is a scam on the middle class Americans.

Obamination wants the hispanic illegals to stay here working for pretty much nothing with the hope someday he can get them "American" status to vote, if they haven't voted yet as illegals.

Meanwhile the poor "Americans" can just get welfare and become more reliant on the Federal Govt, which means they'll keep voting for Democraps keeping that gravy train going.

Meanwhile the middle class Americans see their taxes at the city, state and Federal levels either go up to pay for the increased costs of illegals or they get less services from their Govt. Nevermind the costs of healthcare, public education, etc going up on the middle class because illegals are here acting like they own the place.

It's politics. He needs the votes. This isn't about "being nice." I am shocked at how obvious this is.

And for the record, I should have made the title, "We all know why Obama wants illegal aliens considered "legal"" for clarification purposes, I am not against lawful immigration.

republicans want the votes also, Obama beat Mario to the punch, sorry.

Yes maybe he is more like Reagan than most think?

Until Pubs allow a good work/ss ID card, the problem will continue- a disgrace.

This makes young people who are going to school, graduated, brought here before age 16,also been in military, no crimes, NOT SUBJECT TO DEPORTATION, not legal.

When Bush did the same thing that was different

Signed,

Repubs

President Bush went around congress and gave priviledge to illegals when exactly? link it.

Busch did not bypass Congress,

CC might be referring to the Law Congress passed in 2001 allowing illegals already here to pay 1,000.00 and apply for citizenship without leaving the Country.

Quite a different thing than Obama is doing

It might not have the impact Obama wants this thing in his own words is a temporary stop gap measure so while it might get him some votes it's also possible that it turn Hispanic voters off because it is nothing more than a temporary stop gap.

Last edited:
When Bush did the same thing that was different

Signed,

Repubs

President Bush went around congress and gave priviledge to illegals when exactly? link it.

Busch did not bypass Congress,

CC might be referring to the Law Congress passed in 2001 allowing illegals already here to pay 1,000.00 and apply for citizenship without leaving the Country.

Quite a different thing than Obama is doing

Bush made presidential decrees and mandates, he "went around" Congress as you like to say. As afar as illegals, Bush did nothing to control the problem.

They wouldn't vote because they wouldn't have citizenship.

try again.

He is Just living up to his Promise to be the most Transparent President ever. It's Pretty damn Easy to see though every move he makes.

He has been saving this one all this time. Back in 2011 when he responded to Pressure from the left to do this by saying he could not do it Legally alone. He was just blowing smoke up everyone's asses. Planned on pulling this out closer to the election all along.

First he Pulls his Gay Marriage switch, But he knows Many Hispanics are actually against Gay marriage so now he has to do something to make sure any he might have turned off come back home.

I am sure he is trying to figure out what major Policy shift he can announce to win back any of the Socially Conservative Black Vote he lost with the Gay Marriage switch as well.

First we had Motor Voter bill that encouraged the illegal aliens to get drivers' license and then vote for Democrats.
Next we had Community Reinvestment Act /Acorn/Obama 1995 lawsuit against Citibank which encourage people who should have NEVER bought properties to buy ,flip,buy... and vote Democrat!
Results... housing bubble bust!
Now we have the progeny of Motor Voter/CRA! Again all to gin up Democrat voters.

Thank goodness though Latino vote constitutes As the largest ethnic minority group, they already number 50.5 million However, only 21 million Latinos are eligible to vote!
So even if Obama gets say the 1 million that will be affected by his amnesty program..
STILL NOT enough to keep him from re-election!
A record-high 40% of Americans identified as political independents in 2011, and THEY are swinging away from their 2008 vote for Obama!

First we had Motor Voter bill that encouraged the illegal aliens to get drivers' license and then vote for Democrats.
Next we had Community Reinvestment Act /Acorn/Obama 1995 lawsuit against Citibank which encourage people who should have NEVER bought properties to buy ,flip,buy... and vote Democrat!
Results... housing bubble bust!
Now we have the progeny of Motor Voter/CRA! Again all to gin up Democrat voters.

Thank goodness though Latino vote constitutes As the largest ethnic minority group, they already number 50.5 million However, only 21 million Latinos are eligible to vote!
So even if Obama gets say the 1 million that will be affected by his amnesty program..
STILL NOT enough to keep him from re-election!
A record-high 40% of Americans identified as political independents in 2011, and THEY are swinging away from their 2008 vote for Obama!

so the only people who lost their homes were democrats?

Forum List

Back