WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.”Mitterand was the FRENCH President between 1981 and 1995. He also died in 1996.

Whispers

Gretched Witchmer has said NO. She is young and not going to defend Traitor Joe's four years in a General.

Mike has CHICKENED OUT completely

Nobody in the DNC has the courage to push Kamala off the ticket

THEY ARE STUCK WITH TRAITOR JOE AND KAMALA and that's that....

Whispers

Gretched Witchmer has said NO. She is young and not going to defend Traitor Joe's four years in a General.

Mike has CHICKENED OUT completely

Nobody in the DNC has the courage to push Kamala off the ticket

THEY ARE STUCK WITH TRAITOR JOE AND KAMALA and that's that....
Mike?

Men Can't Have Babies ... More PROOF Michelle Obama Is a MAN!

held a seance?

They need one like from Star Trek's "Wolf in the Fold"

There is a terrible presence here, a liar, a coward, a completely senile traitor, and he has a son who sells America out for cash to buy blow....

He has a name

Joe Biden

Maybe some Extreme Biden Cult Fucks can help me.

Joe said he recently met with a guy who has been dead for 27 years.

I believe Joe. He never lies. So I need clarification.

How did Joe recently meet with a guy who has been dead 27 years?

Mitterand died in 1996.

Joe claims he recently met with Mitterand.

I do not understand this.

Since Joe never lies, he had to have met with a ghost, right?

What is another explanation?

Trump says he’ll happily speak at the Super Bowl. Joe? Nope. Too busy, right Joe? Gotta blame Trump for your border disaster. On the teleprompter.
Trump has also hosted SNL. He still could, and get them the highest ratings in years.
Can you imagine Biden hosting SNL? Haha, I’d pay money to see that!

This is becoming sad. Not even funny anymore. It feels like senior abuse. The man thinks he recently spoke to someone who has been dead for 27 years.

Biden talked to a ghost or held a seance?

Ok..

Attachments

• 6v13je-3537490137.jpg
    6v13je-3537490137.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 2
(1) Intellectually honest Democrats no doubt admit (in private) that President Biden needs to bow out gracefully and let Vice President Harris be the 2024 candidate.

(2) She should be able to win thanks to the votes of women, woke Democrats, and the party's "core constituency."

(3) Of course, we all wish the best of mental (and physical) health to President Biden. His gaffes are no longer charming. They are becoming alarming, and maybe he would not even be able to attend the Inauguration in January, 2025.

(4) Maybe the First Lady and Democratic leaders are in sensitive talks now about how to arrange a dignified exit.

Last edited:
I lost my favorite uncle a few years back.

IS IT POSSIBLE JOE BIDEN HAS THE ABILITY TO MEET WITH MY DEAD UNCLE?

Holy shit! That would be amazing.

(1) Intellectually honest Democrats no doubt admit (in private) that President Biden needs to bow out gracefully and let Vice President Harris be the 2024 candidate.

(2) She should be able to win thanks to the votes of women, woke Democrats, and the party's "core constituency."

(3) Of course, we all wish the best of mental (and physical) health to President Biden. His gaffes are no longer charming. They are becoming alarming, and maybe he would not even be able to attend the Inauguration in January, 2025.

(4) Maybe the First Lady and Democratic leaders are in sensitive talks now about how to arrange a dignified exit.
Seriously you think this slut is Presidential material?
1707318084614.png

Maybe Joe Biden can speak to Lincoln. That would be amazing.

I mean, he recently spoke to a dead leader of a country...why mot Lincoln?

Seriously you think this slut is Presidential material?
View attachment 898759
No, I do not feel that the lady is "presidential material."

But if the gentleman from Delaware is unable to run again, the Democrats would have to run Vice President Harris.

If they dropped her, they would anger many women and especially the party's "core constituency."

Forum List

Back