WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.” Mitterand was the FRENCH President who died in 1996

5RJRyj.gif

Your cult leader looks lost.
I don’t have a cult leader. Unlike you, I don’t belong in any cult.

And you could post the image of Potato getting lost on a small stage. Indoors.

Your fail is ongoing and very amusing.

Last edited:
C'mon people, it's obvious he's sick. I cannot believe anyone can't recognize it.

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996

The best and brightest the Dimwingers have.

I take issue with that .

Biden has always been known for gaffs

What’s funny is your ignoring the insane
“Your sources”

Bwahahahaha

Biden's cognitive deterioration has gone far past the point of producing simple gaffes.

Why does he refuse to take a simple test of his cognitive ability?

Biden's cognitive deterioration has gone far past the point of producing simple gaffes.

Why does he refuse to take a simple test of his cognitive ability?
When directed to put a check in the correct box, President Potato wanted to know if it was Rice Chex or Wheat Chex.

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

And, when asked a tough question like what is your role in American government, Potato shows his fear:

IMG_0858.jpeg

“Oh crap. (No not just my Depends.) I’m gonna fail ANOTHER test.”

Sounds to me like he's losing his mind. Have you heard how often he repeats the names of people he's lying about during one of his hate-fests?

Yo Semite
Covefe
Injecting bleach
Wandering around tarmacs
Still claiming voter fraud after 3 years and zero proof
Selling pokemon cards of himself

Massive? Really? Let me know when he starts his own line of baseball cards.
Not just boring but also incoherent.

Frankly, if it wasn’t clear that you’d lost it long ago, you would be a good candidate for psychiatric care. 👍

Okay, tomorrow (or today if you're in the central of eastern time zones) don't respond to any slight of your cult leader.

Bet you can't.
I bet you can’t stop posting inane repetitive stale replies when you imagine anybody wishes to read anything you say.

Meanwhile. Be sure that I don’t accept suggestions from men’s whom I find to be trite, boring and libtarded.

Meanwhile, your massive butthurt is obvious. This thread is about President Potato. And all you can do is bleat your jackass nonsense about Trump.

I bet you can’t stop posting inane repetitive stale replies when you imagine anybody wishes to read anything you say.
Yet you read everything I write.
Meanwhile. Be sure that I don’t accept suggestions from men’s whom I find to be trite, boring and libtarded.
Huh? Men's? lol...
Meanwhile, your massive butthurt is obvious. This thread is about President Potato. And all you can do is bleat your jackass nonsense about Trump.
Just pointing out that your morbidly obese god has lost his marbles as triggered you to no end.

Yet you read everything I write.

Nope. I read your replies to my posts and occasionally trip over some of your other shit.

You’re ignorant as well as dull.
Huh? Men's? lol...

Just pointing out that your morbidly obese god has lost his marbles as triggered you to no end.
You still suck at this.

Considering how completely dull and boring you are, it’s safe to assume that you’re one of the fat-ass libturds who breaks into a sweat when you’re away from your junk food.

I just wonder if one of the tartan tents worn by boredtoseeya would be tight on you?

Last edited:
No. It’s a fact. The split screen gave everything away.

You suck ass. 👍
That's hilarious, I finally know what you're babbling about ...you actually thought the video was trying to trick someone. it clearly says in the beginning " what if foxnews actually told the truth.".

Your cracking me up. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back