WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.” Mitterand was the FRENCH President who died in 1996

1707195036877.jpeg

He's seriously ill. I don't understand why anyone can't recognize it.

The Democrats don't really care if he has a functioning brain or not, because he's "not Trump." It's almost like they're willing to destroy the entire country out of spite, for Trump beating Hillary in 2016. It was supposed to be "her time."

A slip of the tongue doesn't deflect from Trump's dementia. Nice try.
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh, and don't forget: Nikki Haley was in charge of security on January 6! :auiqs.jpg:

All politicians make verbal gaffs.

57 states?

Revolutionary war “airports”

All they all senile?

306>232....prosperous economy, record high Dow and S&P, record angst among the MAGA cult.
Why doesn't WEF/Joe poll better? Very few Americans support him.

My sources tell me 1 in 5 people in America support democrats.

WEF is shilling to maximum and Joe's numbers still keep falling.

WHY?

C'mon people, it's obvious he's sick. I cannot believe anyone can't recognize it.

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996

Democrats will stick out their chins and wag their pointer finger and say with their firmest big boy or girl voices that "Biden is fine".

To them it signifies truth telling that everyone will surely believe.

To everyone else it's funny.

Super Biden! Common, man! He can slip through time and space and he do special stuff! When Biden was being mentored by white supremacists, He ACTUALY was in South Africa getting jailed with Nelson Mandela fighting oppression! Typically because THEY say So.

The Democrats don't really care if he has a functioning brain or not, because he's "not Trump." It's almost like they're willing to destroy the entire country out of spite, for Trump beating Hillary in 2016. It was supposed to be "her time."
I take issue with that .

Biden has always been known for gaffs

What’s funny is your ignoring the insane
Why doesn't WEF/Joe poll better? Very few Americans support him.

My sources tell me 1 in 5 people in America support democrats.

WEF is shilling to maximum and Joe's numbers still keep falling.

WHY?
“Your sources”

Bwahahahaha

Super Biden! Common, man! He can slip through time and space and he do special stuff! When Biden was being mentored by white supremacists, He ACTUALY was in South Africa getting jailed with Nelson Mandela fighting oppression! Typically because THEY say So.
Mary…you doing the shrooms again?

I take issue with that .

Biden has always been known for gaffs

What’s funny is your ignoring the insane
“Your sources”

Bwahahahaha
are they wrong?

Very few Americans know a "real" Biden supporter.

When Obama was around, his fans were known. Same with Bernie. Even Hillary had supporters. Biden... not so much.

Forum List

Back