WATCH: Joe Biden says he recently met with “Mitterand from Germany.” Mitterand was the FRENCH President who died in 1996

C'mon people, it's obvious he's sick. I cannot believe anyone can't recognize it.

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterrand, former French president who died in 1996

It's sad but it is also scary for not only Americans but for other world leaders too. War is breaking out everywhere now and we need a coherent and competent Commander in Chief running the government.

That's hilarious, I finally know what you're babbling about ...you actually thought the video was trying to trick someone. it clearly says in the beginning " what if foxnews actually told the truth.".

Your cracking me up. :auiqs.jpg:
You’re a low level of dull.

If you promise to behave I can probably arrange for you to meet someone even more dull and brain dead than you: Your fellow drooling libturd, candycorn.

You’re welcome.

Btw, this is what makes me a boss instead of a lunatic leftist. I could have JGalt's comment upset me, hurt my feelings, and offended me, but instead of all that bullshit I made light of his comment and it's actually true that I'm a big kid at heart as well.

It also relates to this thread because nobody on the left can take it when we make fun of him, although unlike me he ALWAYS brings it on himself. I love being a female boss though lol 😎

So what that Biden misstated Macron’s name. I’d really be worried and fear for his mental health if he said that revolutionary war soldiers took over the airports or bragged about passing a dementia test. That would be a disqualifier.

And Beau was killed during WWII, at Normandy, leading his troops into harm’s way. Or wait a minute, was he on the Arizona on December 7, 1941? It’s hard trying to keep the legends straight. Nevertheless, this is really bad and embarrassing.

I have no doubt that Biden met "Mitterand from Germany" recently. Anything can go on inside Biden's head.

The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks will argue anything to get the dicussion away from the fact that Biden has CLEAR DEMENTIA and the cult are liars.

Stay on topic.

JOE BIDEN SAID HE RECENTLY MET WITH A GUY WHO HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 27 YEARS.

THAT IS A FUCKING PROBLEM.

Forum List

Back