Watch Hannity Tonight

Are you done with your "this is not my America" soapbox moment?

hypocrite, you didn't begrudge the democrats theirs!

WTF are you talking about NOW?

I'm trying as hard as I can to talk about those poor democrats in california.. the feds turned off their water and they have petitioned the congress numerous times but that bitch pelosi won't even let the subject come to the floor, so they are starving and standing in a line at the food bank in the middle of the richest agricultural state in MY COUNTRY. Now what do you have to say about that?

hypocrite, you didn't begrudge the democrats theirs!

I'm trying as hard as I can to talk about those poor democrats in california.. the feds turned off their water and they have petitioned the congress numerous times but that bitch pelosi won't even let the subject come to the floor, so they are starving and standing in a line at the food bank in the middle of the richest agricultural state in MY COUNTRY. Now what do you have to say about that?

Ok ... fine. All I asked was if you were off your soapbox yet and you went off into about begrudging democrats and hypocrites. Slow. Your. Roll.

Ok ... fine. All I asked was if you were off your soapbox yet and you went off into about begrudging democrats and hypocrites. Slow. Your. Roll.

don't act so innocent, it's because you threw some dumb confederate map up there for you mocking pleasure,

don't act so innocent, it's because you threw some dumb confederate map up there for you mocking pleasure,

Huh?

Can someone with a decoder ring clue me in to what the hell she is trying to say in these last few posts?

Huh?

Can someone with a decoder ring clue me in to what the hell she is trying to say in these last few posts?

I think her eternally looping fear propaganda disc is skipping. Someone needs to reboot her.

Huh?

you did throw the confederate map up didn't you? or did you edit it out?

I watched it. Hannity did a great job of playing to the crowd, and telling them what they wanted to hear.

Turning off the pumps that bring water from the delta to the west side of the San Joaquin Valley has created some problems for a chronically water short state like California. They should be turned on, or more to the point should have been turned on, IMO.

However:

The caller on the program made two valid points that Hannity completely ignored.

1. Farmers have been selling federally subsidized water to Los Angeles because they can make more money doing so than they can using it to grow crops.

2. It isn't a case of the delta smelt vs farmers, but of farmers vs fishermen. The caller (I don't recall his name) repeatedly asked Hannity to come to Fort Brag, Coos Bay, or Eureka (salmon fishing towns) and explain to the fishermen why they have been out of work for the past two years.

No one knows the answer to #2 or whether it is related to water problems in the delta. #1 is unconscionable. Hannity ignored both points, and just played to the crowd.

Hannity is a carnival showman, not a political analyst.

Huh?

We're back on that?!

I thought you wanted to talk about California's water situation now?

no! you needed someone to decipher what I was talking about. Seems like you can't remember precipitating the off thread topic by throwing up a confederate map! You need to focus. or edit, one or the other.

We're back on that?!

I thought you wanted to talk about California's water situation now?

no! you needed someone to decipher what I was talking about. Seems like you can't remember precipitating the off thread topic by throwing up a confederate map! You need to focus. or edit, one or the other.

I'm totally focused now. I swear. Shoot.

The democrats turned the water off in California.. Farmers are pissed. Big Rally.

That's incredible, our economy shedding jobs, yet they turn off the lifeline to a bunch of farmers over a 2 inch minnow. Our tax dollars at work.

I watched it. Hannity did a great job of playing to the crowd, and telling them what they wanted to hear.

Turning off the pumps that bring water from the delta to the west side of the San Joaquin Valley has created some problems for a chronically water short state like California. They should be turned on, or more to the point should have been turned on, IMO.

However:

The caller on the program made two valid points that Hannity completely ignored.

1. Farmers have been selling federally subsidized water to Los Angeles because they can make more money doing so than they can using it to grow crops.That's what he said, but I'm not so sure about that. Did you hear the reaction from the crowd?

2. It isn't a case of the delta smelt vs farmers, but of farmers vs fishermen. The caller (I don't recall his name) repeatedly asked Hannity to come to Fort Brag, Coos Bay, or Eureka (salmon fishing towns) and explain to the fishermen why they have been out of work for the past two years.Are the fishermen standing in a food line for six hours waiting for food.. I so wanted Hannity to ask that question.

No one knows the answer to #2 or whether it is related to water problems in the delta. #1 is unconscionable. Hannity ignored both points, and just played to the crowd.
No he did not. his sympathies were with the farmer's but he did not play to the crowd.
Hannity is a carnival showman, not a political analyst.

Hannity is a man on a mission.

The democrats turned the water off in California.. Farmers are pissed. Big Rally.

That's incredible, our economy shedding jobs, yet they turn off the lifeline to a bunch of farmers over a 2 inch minnow. Our tax dollars at work.

minnnow and salmon, but remember that valley grows a large portion of the food eaten by the entire us.

what pisses me off tho is that bitch pelosi won't even discuss it. someone said she wanted that valley for a fucking sun farm or something. she won't go hungry but these people are. or are they going to serve us salmon?

You are an idiot. Smelt are not 2" minnows. Why don't you ask the fishermen what they think of having their livelyhood destroyed.

You are an idiot. Smelt are not 2" minnows. Why don't you ask the fishermen what they think of having their livelyhood destroyed.

so the fishermen are more important than the farmers then?

Forum List

Back