President Trump Speaks at Rally Today

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
Today April 13, 24, the latest Trump Rally in Schnecksville PA.

President Trump is scheduled to speak at 3:00PM, Eastern time.

I wonder when he will announce his choice for running mate.

TOO BIG TO RIG, FOLKS!

Awesome, more evidence of his failing mental state incoming!
Can you imagine these lunatic ravings to massive chanting crowds are being transmitted at the speed of light at multiple frequencies to anyplace we can see with a space telescope.

maybe they'll abduct this guy and give him the anal probe which he so desperately craves ...........

OOPS! My mistake. President Trump will speak at about 7:00 PM Eastern.

Sorry, guys.

I clicked on that. I hadn't heard DJ speak for many years. He's got that old man castroni voice now. I'm only 9 years younger than him, so I have that to look forward to. It could be poor audio recording.

I clicked on that. I hadn't heard DJ speak for many years. He's got that old man castroni voice now. I'm only 9 years younger than him, so I have that to look forward to. It could be poor audio recording.

Well, I'm pretty sure you actually mean castrati/castrato voice, and if you can't even say the word correctly, I'm not going to give you any credit for knowing what you're talking about.

Well, I'm pretty sure you actually mean castrati/castrato voice, and if you can't even say the word correctly, I'm not going to give you any credit for knowing what you're talking about.

You're right, but how will I ever carry on living without credit from you?

Today April 13, 24, the latest Trump Rally in Schnecksville PA.

President Trump is scheduled to speak at 3:00PM, Eastern time.

I wonder when he will announce his choice for running mate.

TOO BIG TO RIG, FOLKS!

He'll be too busy slurring through his speech and talking about windmills.

Trump thought the Ukraine was part of Russia.

It's good that Trump is getting serious about the UKraine and the war! The silly shit like the horse dewormer ploy is coming to an end.
The Ukraine was formerly a part of Russia’s “Soviet Union.” Then it became Ukraine. A sovereign nation.

The Ukraine was formerly a part of Russia’s “Soviet Union.” Then it became Ukraine. A sovereign nation.
So were America's 40 victim countries sovereign nations. But it's worth pointing out that the Ukraine became America's lap dog for the purpose of waging war against Russia.

Forum List

Back