Watch a devastated Texas flood surviver tell CNN to F--- off and die

Wrong, and just like CNN is trying to hide this,
this dopey board moved this link to this dead part of the board where no one would see it.

Sorry kid, these are the facts, not my opinion.

Try again if you feel the need

Yes. Everyone is trying to hide your favorite story just to be mean to you. You should tell the teacher how unfair everyone is being to you.
Wrong, and just like CNN is trying to hide this,
this dopey board moved this link to this dead part of the board where no one would see it.

Sorry kid, these are the facts, not my opinion.

Try again if you feel the need

Yes. Everyone is trying to hide your favorite story just to be mean to you. You should tell the teacher how unfair everyone is being to you.

Watch a devastated Texas flood survivor tell CNN to f--- off and die

This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

What part of the interview do you find offensive?
The woman obviously implied consent when she started to answer questions. If she didn't want to be interviewed, she could have said so from the start

The interview ended once the woman objected

Implied consent, so now CNN is afraid of a lawsuit....................... The fact is that the reporter could have directed the woman to assistance instead of GRILLING her.

CNN. Tell us mam did you lose EVERYTHING?

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

Woman, Get the fuck out of my face you ignorant ****.....................

Another Trump voter born, on camera

Again, CNN didn't ask her if it was Trumps fault. That's still just the voices in your head. They were dumb to do the poor woman like they did, but Trump had nothing to do with it.

The woman used her own voice quite well to stomp on the heartless CNN bitch piece of shit.

So get used to it, CNN is ranked number 13 among news carriers.

13 of 13 would be last bye the way

CIAO

Forum List

Back