Watch a devastated Texas flood surviver tell CNN to F--- off and die

Eh, I didn't notice her blaming Trump but I liked her pointing out the careless insensitivities of CNN reporters.

Eh, I didn't notice her blaming Trump but I liked her pointing out the careless insensitivities of CNN reporters.
Of course you do. You hate when the free press does their job.

Trump to a shelter of devastated Houstonians; "Have a good time." How's THATfor being insensitive!

I saw that nutty video several days ago. Just as nutty this time around.

Trump to a shelter of devastated Houstonians; "Have a good time." How's THATfor being insensitive!

I'm pretty sure journalists of the past followed certain ethical rules no longer evident today on the Fake News sites. Yup, I'm referring to the seditionists and liars you drop to your knees to suckhole daily.

CNN fake news actually tried to be real by interviewing that savage. The savage then began ranting about the pole eez not showing up, which is hilarious on multiple levels. The CNN fake news should have said, "Where is your husband, why are you having offspring, and why did you not seek higher ground you retarded dumbass, low IQ ugly ass monster?"

I'm pretty sure journalists of the past followed certain ethical rules no longer evident today on the Fake News sites. Yup, I'm referring to the seditionists and liars you drop to your knees to suckhole daily.
Carl Bernstein: This is the golden age of journalism.

Bottom feeder calls the press liars as he supports the biggest liar ever in the WH. Too damn funny.

CNN fake news actually tried to be real by interviewing that savage. The savage then began ranting about the pole eez not showing up, which is hilarious on multiple levels. The CNN fake news should have said, "Where is your husband, why are you having offspring, and why did you not seek higher ground you retarded dumbass, low IQ ugly ass monster?"
The problem with public forums is it gives a voice to this type of Neanderthal racist neonazi.

Carl Bernstein: This is the golden age of journalism.

Bottom feeder calls the press liars as he supports the biggest liar ever in the WH. Too damn funny.

Carl Bernstein's a washed up left wing frothy imbecile, I can see why you'd identify with him... :popcorn:

Your comment has to be based on your racist attitude toward blacks, because there is nothing that woman said or did to merit that kind of hateful response.

Your comment has to be based on your racist attitude toward blacks, because there is nothing that woman said or did to merit that kind of hateful response.

What high school did you drop out from BULLDOG?

This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

I agree with the woman. The press are exploiting the suffering of others for ratings.

But without the press covering the human element, this is just a one day story about a lot of rain

Hundreds of million of dollars are being donated because people feel sorry for the victims. Without the press, that would become a trickle

Forum List

Back