Watch a devastated Texas flood surviver tell CNN to F--- off and die

This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

I agree with the woman. The press are exploiting the suffering of others for ratings.

But without the press covering the human element, this is just a one day story about a lot of rain

Hundreds of million of dollars are being donated because people feel sorry for the victims. Without the press, that would become a trickle

8 billion dollars is being made available at the moment

Make no mistake, had that woman blasted Trump, CNN would show the video as often as they could.
But
George Bush hates black people!

Yes, that was a newsworthy remark, and it played countless times on every network. The video that this thread is based on didn't say that, no matter how much you wish it did.
Are you claiming that CNN played that clip countless times?

Take your pills if you believe that

Make no mistake, had that woman blasted Trump, CNN would show the video as often as they could.
But

Yes, that was a newsworthy remark, and it played countless times on every network
It was only newsworthy because it made idiots like yourself and your mentally challenged ilk believe it.

Are you really that proud of being a dumbass?

Opinions about Bush were formed, and reinforced by his actions long before that one remark.

But

Yes, that was a newsworthy remark, and it played countless times on every network. The video that this thread is based on didn't say that, no matter how much you wish it did.

Of course they did. I remember laughing at the look on Mike Myers face when that was said, and then the expression on the guy they cut to.

But

Of course they did. I remember laughing at the look on Mike Myers face when that was said, and then the expression on the guy they cut to.
Wrong, and just like CNN is trying to hide this,
this dopey board moved this link to this dead part of the board where no one would see it.

Sorry kid, these are the facts, not my opinion.

Try again if you feel the need

But

this dopey board moved this link to this dead part of the board where no one would see it.

The reporter was very respectful and asked relevant questions
It was a professional interview

She backed off when the woman became upset

But

She backed off when she got her ASS KICKED ON CAMERA

But

Yes, that was a newsworthy remark, and it played countless times on every network
It was only newsworthy because it made idiots like yourself and your mentally challenged ilk believe it.

Opinions about Bush were formed, and reinforced by his actions long before that one remark.
LOL deflect to Bush when all else fails

She backed off when she got her ASS KICKED ON CAMERA

What question did she ask that was unprofessional or inappropriate?

CNN fake news actually tried to be real by interviewing that savage. The savage then began ranting about the pole eez not showing up, which is hilarious on multiple levels. The CNN fake news should have said, "Where is your husband, why are you having offspring, and why did you not seek higher ground you retarded dumbass, low IQ ugly ass monster?"
The problem with public forums is it gives a voice to this type of Neanderthal racist neonazi.
The problem with public forums is it gives a voice to this type of Neanderthal racist neonazi.
and fools like you

But

Yes. Everyone is trying to hide your favorite story just to be mean to you. You should tell the teacher how unfair everyone is being to you.

But

LOL deflect to Bush when all else fails

I was responding to remarks made in #37 or #38 by Muhammed

But

Yes. Everyone is trying to hide your favorite story just to be mean to you. You should tell the teacher how unfair everyone is being to you.
But

Watch a devastated Texas flood survivor tell CNN to f--- off and die

This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

What part of the interview do you find offensive?
The woman obviously implied consent when she started to answer questions. If she didn't want to be interviewed, she could have said so from the start

The interview ended once the woman objected

The woman obviously implied consent when she started to answer questions. If she didn't want to be interviewed, she could have said so from the start

Implied consent, so now CNN is afraid of a lawsuit....................... The fact is that the reporter could have directed the woman to assistance instead of GRILLING her.

CNN. Tell us mam did you lose EVERYTHING?

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

Woman, Get the fuck out of my face you ignorant ****.....................

Another Trump voter born, on camera

Implied consent, so now CNN is afraid of a lawsuit....................... The fact is that the reporter could have directed the woman to assistance instead of GRILLING her.

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

If you had bothered to watch the video, you would see a woman who was actively answering questions and telling her story

What would you have had the reporter do differently?

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

If you had bothered to watch the video, you would see a woman who was actively answering questions and telling her story

I did watch the video, the fact is that the reporter made no attempt to say that she was sorry or guide the wet and scared woman to assistance. That is what should have happened

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

I did watch the video, the fact is that the reporter made no attempt to say that she was sorry or guide the wet and scared woman to assistance. That is what should have happened

CNN cut away and the interview ended
You have no idea whether the reporter apologized

They were already in the shelter......that is where the assistance is

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

Again, CNN didn't ask her if it was Trumps fault. That's still just the voices in your head. They were dumb to do the poor woman like they did, but Trump had nothing to do with it.

CNN Was it Trumps fault?

Again, CNN didn't ask her if it was Trumps fault. That's still just the voices in your head. They were dumb to do the poor woman like they did, but Trump had nothing to do with it.

I don't feel sorry for her

She seemed perfectly willing to answer questions and none of the questions were offensive

All she needed to do was wave the woman away at the start and there would be no interview

Forum List

Back