Watch a devastated Texas flood surviver tell CNN to F--- off and die

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

• Banned
This is precious and this lady can come to dinner at my home any day as she knows BS from reality, and tells this HEARTLESS CNN bitch where to go.

No comments from the libbies huh? Seems that Houston belongs to Trump now

• Banned
Will CNN run that video at the top of every hour?

Not a fucking chance in hell.

CNN was praying that woman would blastTrump, instead, she blasted CNN's exploitation.

So awesome. What fucking vultures at CNN.

Come on CNN, run that shit on a loop.

Last edited:
Where are the Progs who are concerned about the plight of minorities in this thread?

Does that video not fit your bullshit narrative?

Make no mistake, had that woman blasted Trump, CNN would show the video as often as they could.

The Texas flood survivor was totally right!

CNN IS scum.

Pure and undiluted scum.

How amazing was that...right to their exploitive fucking faces.

You know they thought she was going to blast Trump....and she blasted their disgusting journalistic sensational opportunism at her personal suffering.

CNN are disgusting jackals.

CNN should show that video repeatedly...to really illustrate the plight of the Harvey victims, but they won't.

I will be surprised if that poor woman doesn't get attacked by the left for not doing her role as a black person and bashing Trump.

If that woman bashed Trump, how many Progs would have replied to this thread?

You guys are hilarious.

It is because they all knows that Clinton and her followers are the real racist.

boehner-crying-2-o.gif

It's never a good idea to expect a rational response from blacks and/or libs during times like that. They're often incapable of offering a reasonable interview after enduring hard times.

It's never a good idea to expect a rational response from blacks and/or libs during times like that. They're often too emotionally involved to expect a reasonable response.

I am sure the Progs will set her straight and attack her as an Uncle Tom for not bashing Trump.

She is spot on...it's all Trumps fault.

This video is so telling. Send it out over all of social media so the people know that Trump caused Harvey!

I watched the entire video with that fool running his head. Nobody said it was Trump's fault. Your imagination is running away with you, or you just like posting lies.

I watched the entire video with that fool running his head. Nobody said it was Trump's fault. Your imagination is running away with you, or you just like posting lies.
The liars always expect no one to watch their videos. Makes it easier to fabricate their shit.

Forum List

Back