Watch a Demonically Possessed Man

His *apology* for harassing and threatening a little old lady.

Somebody needs to kick his ass. Preferably a 12 year old girl.

55562A6E-4E2D-4F75-9375-E7AAE4354DF5.jpeg

Former Director at Planned Parenthood Abbey Johnson:

Hey, Brian Sims, since you are ignoring me on Twitter, I thought I would post here, too. I’m gonna be outside that same Philly Planned Parenthood clinic on Friday...you know, the one where you bullied a woman for simply praying a rosary. I don’t know if anyone will be there with me, but I will be there around 11am. Let’s see how tough you are when you are confronted by a young, strong, empowered prolife woman. Make sure you bring your little camera and shaky voice when you come. Let me know if you can make it.

OUCH!

Hey, Brian Sims, since you are ignoring me on Twitter, I thought I would post here, too. I’m gonna be outside that same Philly Planned Parenthood clinic on Friday...you know, the one where you bullied a woman for simply praying a rosary. I don’t know if anyone will be there with me, but I will be there around 11am. Let’s see how tough you are when you are confronted by a young, strong, empowered prolife woman. Make sure you bring your little camera and shaky voice when you come. Let me know if you can make it.

OUCH!
You need some professional help. ASAP.

OUCH!
Sorry, but you’re a tiny fraction of humanity who believe that’s impossible. Which by definition makes you the crazy one.

OUCH!
Sorry, but you’re a tiny fraction of humanity who believe that’s impossible. Which by definition makes you the crazy one.
The crazy ones get ignored. You already admitted that you were ignored.

OUCH!
You need to have a ten year old read the OP and explain it to you.

OUCH!
You need to have a ten year old read the OP and explain it to you.
Why? Was it written in a 10 year old's language? So why don't you just read it to me.

Forum List

Back