Wasting my time Forever

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
In any case, I'd like you to know that I'm not going to waste my time forever.

I left the Big Cities and I stopped using public, open and Unselective, FREE Government resources.

I'm not going to continue to change my lifestyle to what works, just because it works for a time being.
Eventually, I will leave America, if things become uninhabitable.

And a Murder rate that is per capita 20 times greater than what I have yet seen, is Uninhabitable.

Need help packing? It's real bad. It's going to get so much worse. Not sure how you will survive. Best to leave now and avoid the rush.

If America really was never a good place, than the American culture itself is a failure.
:)

Grass always greener other side, if USA was not protecting all of "others" (for free) the others may not look so good to u.

I left the Big Cities and I stopped using public, open and Unselective, FREE Government resources.

I'm not going to continue to change my lifestyle to what works, just because it works for a time being.

And a Murder rate that is per capita 20 times greater than what I have yet seen, is Uninhabitable.
Well before it gets to that please try to convince as many dimocrats as you can to join you in your journey to who gives a shit where.

Oh, and may I recommend Egyptair.

I will chip in on your one way plane ticket

Malaysia Airlines: Book Tickets & Reservations on Malaysia Airlines Flights | Expedia.com

Are you an illegal or a tourist?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Grass always greener other side, if USA was not protecting all of "others" (for free) the others may not look so good to u.

It's a definitional thing. Most of the World doesn't see a cordon of 900 military bases encircling the Globe, 7 almost invincible fleets prowling the oceans, a declared policy of having the right to murder anyone, at anytime, (plus x number of innocent bystanders), for suspicion of not complying with the "Bush Doctrine" (you're either with us or against us), as "free protection". Damn, on many issues I could be a target of instant drone "justice".

You should really go with him.

Grow up moronic asshole. Bastard.

Grow up moronic asshole. Bastard.

Go on, keep him company.

Forum List

Back