In the Garage

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I just bought 3 boxes of smokes. I also had to buy yet another humidor in order to house them. Now it is like a race with the devil to get the new humidor seasoned in time for tomorrow's delivery of the final 2 boxes. I am currently overflowing, with half of my first new box stuffed into one of my humidors and the other half in a big ziplock bag with humipacks.

My new humidor is supposed to hold 300. I am figuring that it will actually hold close to 250. I have been seasoning it for a week now and have it holding at 62-63 RH against an ambient RH of 45. I am hoping to have it ready by tomorrow evening or else I am going to have to put together a makeshift tupperdor. I should have timed this better but I lost control while shopping.

So this is what I bought:

1. A box of H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Belicoso

2. A box of Padron 1964 Ann. torpedoes

3. A box of Camacho American Barrel Aged robusto

I received my H. Upmann Cameroons on Friday. I had one Friday evening and it was excellent. I am having my second one right now.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1463943917.397874.jpg

Excellent draw, nice nutty taste, even burn, and otherwise very enjoyable. It is a nice departure from the more spicy blends that I usually smoke. Plus, it tastes good in its own right. At around 6.5 " uncut, I smoked it for over 1.5 hrs Friday night and never had to re-light or touch up.

Like Aaron, my smoke is now a nub that is more appropriate handled with fingers than a hand.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1463948040.751095.jpg

Zack has really small hands with clean manicured nails. No cars get worked on in THAT man cave.

it just a meeting beat, for the boys.

Forum List

Back