Washington wizards

Why are millions of $$$ being flushed down the toilet to pay teams like this? Did you ever hear of a thing called Defense Washington its part of the game as is rebounding, get off your lazy asses and play the game correctly. Better yet dissolve the team and help the homeless it would be more beneficial to society than to watch teams that suck year after like this team.

At least I can point to the 1990 back to back badboys and 2004 Piston championship. That's 3 championships. The last time the Wizards were good was when Jordan and Rip Hamilton played together.

They need to fix the NBA draft. Only teams like the Wizards should get a shot at the 1st pick. The Spurs got Wembemyama which was bullshit. They got Duncan and Tim Robinson. Make Wembemyama go to Washington and keep loading those teams up until they can compete with the Lakers and Golden State.

Only outrebounded by 23 rebounds tonight--get off the court losers.
What a bunch of fools paying you millions of dollars. What a sick world this is.
OMG I just looked and Washington has a worse record than my Pistons.

We need first pick. Good luck in the draft. IDK who's available or if this years rookies are good. Any Lebron types coming out? I don't even know a great college basketball team let alone a great player in college who's coming out this year. Can't wait for the NCAA tourny to start so I can get to know these kids.

Three G League Ignite players – Ron Holland, Matas Buzelis and Izan Almansa – are projected top-10 picks in USA TODAY Sports' 2024 NBA mock draft. Holland is the projected No. 1 pick.

Doesn't seem like a game changer.

OMG I just looked and Washington has a worse record than my Pistons.

We need first pick. Good luck in the draft. IDK who's available or if this years rookies are good. Any Lebron types coming out? I don't even know a great college basketball team let alone a great player in college who's coming out this year. Can't wait for the NCAA tourny to start so I can get to know these kids.

Three G League Ignite players – Ron Holland, Matas Buzelis and Izan Almansa – are projected top-10 picks in USA TODAY Sports' 2024 NBA mock draft. Holland is the projected No. 1 pick.

Doesn't seem like a game changer.
Wizards picked J.Davis( 1st rd) a few years ago, he isn't very good. He gets hardly no playing time. Its just a business for certain owners and they make big bucks and care less how bad the team is.

Forum List

Back