Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Adam and Eve didn't have belly buttons.
Adam and Eve were likely the first successful human/alien hybrid, so yes, they would likely have had a belly button each.
Put down the bong.
So you're saying that they were poofed into existence by an invisible superbeing?
No, I'm saying you're possessed by a demonic entity.
So who made said demonic entity? God? Just for me? Awwww, that's so nice.

Adam and Eve didn't have belly buttons.
Adam and Eve were likely the first successful human/alien hybrid, so yes, they would likely have had a belly button each.
Put down the bong.
So you're saying that they were poofed into existence by an invisible superbeing?
Still lying to yourself. Typical demonic influence.

Put down the bong.
The bible is fake news. Now you know.

Put down the bong.
You sure spend a lot of time and energy on something you don't believe in.

You sure spend a lot of time replying with nonsense.

You spend a lot of time focusing on negatives. You're pretty pessimistic. Apples don't fall far from the trees. :lol:

When Adam was taken from the dust of the earth and formed into a living being everyone else was living like animals. They built cities, but they were unthinking brute beasts and lowlifes.

"Now the (talking) serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. "

When adam was shown every beast that the Lord God also made he gave them names. When he was shown a conman he called it a serpent.

So Eve's sons took "beasts of the fields" as wives?

Nowhere does it say god made any other people than Adam and Eve

Yup. There were plenty of wild women to choose from in the city. And yeah, it doesn't say that God made any other people into living beings , it calls other existing peoples the beasts of the field that the Lord God also made. Just like Adam was an existing animal, taken from the scum of the earth, before he was formed into a living being.

If you thought about Adam being formed into a living being intelligently, you might understand the true subject of the resurrection of the dead.

According to the story a person is not a living being until he tills his own earth and subdues his animal nature.

Thats what Jesus meant by saying that a person must be born again, not by the fleshy desire of a human father that forms the body of an animal, but by the spirit of God that forms the mind and produces a new creature, a living- thinking intelligent and rational - "living being".

So the beasts of the field were people not deer, mice, wolves, foxes, bobcats. or any insect or bird etc?

That is the most ridiculous rationalization I have ever heard

Yes. But its not a rationalization, its the only answer that resolves every mystery including kosher law, ritual sacrifice, what Jesus was actually doing while living in the wilderness among the wild beasts, etc... The truth, the very truth.

Angels, demons, the living and the dead, talking serpents, talking donkeys, wolves, sheep, goats, cattle, rats, worms, parasites, bottom feeders, swine that do not ruminate, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, are all metaphors for people that reflect the heights and depths of human potential in the kingdom of God.
I appreciate your posting, but (no offense) I find that harder to believe than even the explanations for "why didn't Frodo just ride the giant eagles to Mordor in the FIRST damn place - Jeez!?"

Have a great week.

It's reflective of the way ancient Jews and Christians viewed their own faith. As ancients, they expressed their metaphysical beliefs in fantastic terms. The Bible is their account of what they believed, and reveals their methods of conveying strong faith. To a great extent, it isn't written in the language of Modern Man. To the rational, modern thinker, much of it shouldn't make sense. A lot of it should, and does, but certainly not the mythical stories. This is why I detest Fundie-Biblicism, and reject it, whole-heartedly.

It's nonsense to the mocker.

..if your are referring to Adam and Eve from the bible--that is just a story--not true
..considering birth rates in ancient times, there would have to have been ''many'' ''first''' humans to populate the earth
..''many'' ''first'' --but possibly not all ''at once''

So Eve's sons took "beasts of the fields" as wives?

Nowhere does it say god made any other people than Adam and Eve

Yup. There were plenty of wild women to choose from in the city. And yeah, it doesn't say that God made any other people into living beings , it calls other existing peoples the beasts of the field that the Lord God also made. Just like Adam was an existing animal, taken from the scum of the earth, before he was formed into a living being.

If you thought about Adam being formed into a living being intelligently, you might understand the true subject of the resurrection of the dead.

According to the story a person is not a living being until he tills his own earth and subdues his animal nature.

Thats what Jesus meant by saying that a person must be born again, not by the fleshy desire of a human father that forms the body of an animal, but by the spirit of God that forms the mind and produces a new creature, a living- thinking intelligent and rational - "living being".

So the beasts of the field were people not deer, mice, wolves, foxes, bobcats. or any insect or bird etc?

Yes. But its not a rationalization, its the only answer that resolves every mystery including kosher law, ritual sacrifice, what Jesus was actually doing while living in the wilderness among the wild beasts, etc... The truth, the very truth.

Angels, demons, the living and the dead, talking serpents, talking donkeys, wolves, sheep, goats, cattle, rats, worms, parasites, bottom feeders, swine that do not ruminate, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, are all metaphors for people that reflect the heights and depths of human potential in the kingdom of God.
I appreciate your posting, but (no offense) I find that harder to believe than even the explanations for "why didn't Frodo just ride the giant eagles to Mordor in the FIRST damn place - Jeez!?"

Have a great week.

It's reflective of the way ancient Jews and Christians viewed their own faith. As ancients, they expressed their metaphysical beliefs in fantastic terms. The Bible is their account of what they believed, and reveals their methods of conveying strong faith. To a great extent, it isn't written in the language of Modern Man. To the rational, modern thinker, much of it shouldn't make sense. A lot of it should, and does, but certainly not the mythical stories. This is why I detest Fundie-Biblicism, and reject it, whole-heartedly.
We can do better than "ancient" religions - if they didn't know where the "sun went at night" then they are not advanced enough for us to follow today.

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?

The Creation Story is a myth / allegory. That doesn't mean it's useless, however. It's just not what actually happened. Personally, I believe in Intelligent Design.
The Third Way Is Best. The Other Two Are Controlled by the Worst.

I believe in self-design by the early organisms' intelligence.

Last edited:
Adam was the first genetically moddded homo erectus by a group led by a "God" named Yahvey. These were/are master geneticists possibly billions of years further along than our barbarian asses. That's why Cain said " Don't send me out of the garden, THEY will kill me. THEY were the unmodded "humans"
Those in denial are so fucking dumb they talk sarcastically of a "man in the sky who sees and records and knows every move YUK YUK YUK YEE-HAW... yet are scared to use Facebook because they know "everything".
It'll be fun when he/they ( made man in our image) come back and wipe this shithole clean again ( as it was in the days of Noah).
Hey. Every project takes a few go throughs to finally get it right.
The post Noah crowd needs a good culling. 10 this morning would be great.
Inferior Races Are Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Our thinkers are a dim and shallow lot, easily scurrying off on the wrong track. They get caught up looking for a flood to explain the origin of the Noah story. But it was really about mass extermination, flood or no flood. It was about the evolutionary duty to make the Neanderthals extinct. Getting rid of that humanoid obstacle to progress was such a relief that they had to give God credit for it.

..if your are referring to Adam and Eve from the bible--that is just a story--not true
..considering birth rates in ancient times, there would have to have been ''many'' ''first''' humans to populate the earth
..''many'' ''first'' --but possibly not all ''at once''
Lucy??

Greg

Have a great week.

We can do better than "ancient" religions - if they didn't know where the "sun went at night" then they are not advanced enough for us to follow today.

Nah, I'll still with Christianity. I know what you're saying, however.

charming.
But it's the truth if you believe the Bible story

You would believe that only if you didn't read the story.

When the children of adam and eve wanted to find a mate they went to a city...

Where in Genesis does it say God created all the people in a city?

If Adam and Eve were the only people created then there were no cities for Kane and Abel to visit to find a wife

Ok, so you never read the book.

You might want to take a look before you try to discredit it.

I read it years ago and found it not worth reading again

But I notice you didn't point me to a page in the bible that says god created millions of more people than just Adam and Eve

Genesis 4:16-26.

Forum List

Back