Was Adam really the first human and if so...

In Hebrew the word for serpent, Nachash
taninim

In Hebrew the word for serpent used in the bible, Nachash, derived from an unused word, is a noun a verb and an adjective meaning snake, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, what the ancients called sorcery, what we think of as mind control.

It is no small coincidence that the Pharaoh, who disputed with Moses who allegedly wrote the story, wore a serpent on his headdress and could talk.

54285d9306f239114757b50f_image.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't a real "god" want to provide a high level of certainty to his beloved children, Meriweather?
Wouldn't loving children want to know and understand their parent?

I'll get the kind of day I deserve, but thank you.
You DESERVE a day with a belief system that is quite certain in its teachings - not one with dragons, giants, unicorns, killing gays, death for gathering twigs on a particular day of the week etc. You are THAT awesome - you deserve that. Don't settle for less!

I read it years ago and found it not worth reading again
As Jews have said for centuries: The Bible is not meant to be read. It is meant to be studied. When studied--especially in the original language--it is easy to understand the original story is not even close to what atheists (as well as others) claim it is saying.

If nothing else, stop looking at it as an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a book of lessons--a lot of oral history that was presented in story form.
As Jews have said for centuries: The Bible is not meant to be read. It is meant to be studied. When studied--especially in the original language--it is easy to understand the original story is not even close to what atheists (as well as others) claim it is saying.

If nothing else, stop looking at it as an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a book of lessons--a lot of oral history that was presented in story form.

The Bible(s) ...

:dig: . they are divergent catechisms used for ulterior purposes.

`
If you take the Adam and Eve myth literally, they must have been big into incest.
The LAW was not set into place yet. The DNA quality was at its peak --- we are devolving and not evolving (meaning that there is a much greater chance of creating a mentally deficient individual today than at anytime in the past). They engaged in sex to procreate and then they quickly learned how to be ignorant.

`
If you take the Adam and Eve myth literally, they must have been big into incest.
The LAW was not set into place yet. The DNA quality was at its peak --- we are devolving and not evolving (meaning that there is a much greater chance of creating a mentally deficient individual today than at anytime in the past). They engaged in sex to procreate and then they quickly learned how to be ignorant.

Right, they get superstitious and irrational people to teach their children to be afraid of an invisible enemy and that they will be saved if they celebrate the torture and crucifixion of Jesus on a weekly basis, worship and eat a false three in one mangod, using the power of death consequent to defying the Divine commands to subjugate and fleece legions of hapless victims on a daily basis for the rest of their tortured lives.

Brilliant, subtle, brazen, and despicable them there serpents if you ask me.

Last edited:
`

Right, get superstitious and irrational people to teach their children to be afraid of an invisible enemy and that they will be saved if they celebrate the torture and crucifixion of Jesus on a weekly basis.

You worship the same invisible being but simply get there another way. Not much difference.

`

Right, get superstitious and irrational people to teach their children to be afraid of an invisible enemy and that they will be saved if they celebrate the torture and crucifixion of Jesus on a weekly basis.

You worship the same invisible being but simply get there another way. Not much difference.
no taz, I do not worship a three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands.

`

no taz, I do not worship a three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands.
Same god that you worship.

`
Ya think god could have come out with a better way to multiply the human species other than devolving themselves every time they procreated.

`

No Taz, my God never split into three or became an edible man. He doesn't give a crap if you eat bacon and mohammed wasn't his greatest prophet or a prophet of his at all. Aside from that, I spent half my life living in the wilderness among the wild beasts with absolutely no interest in religion or repenting for things that I did not believe were sinful or evil. Nothing has changed in that regard. It never will.

But one day long ago, out of the blue, he who truly is God said "come up here", so I did and found out he is nothing like what other people think of as God whether they believe or don't believe. Not the same God at all.

Last edited:

No Taz, my God never became an edible man. Aside from that I spent half my life living in the wilderness among the wild beasts with absolutely no interest in religion or repenting for things that I did not believe were sinful or evil. Nothing has changed in that regard. It never will.

But one day long ago, out of the blue, he who truly is God said "come up here", so I did and found out he is nothing like what other people think of as God whether they believe or don't believe. Not the same God at all.
What color is the sky in your world?

No Taz, my God never became an edible man. Aside from that I spent half my life living in the wilderness among the wild beasts with absolutely no interest in religion or repenting for things that I did not believe were sinful or evil. Nothing has changed in that regard. It never will.

Which one?

Which one?
The one in which you're the only person alive who has this god thing figured out completely.

Question: did your god make evil, or was that someone else's god?

Which one?
The one in which you're the only person alive who has this god thing figured out completely.

Apparently the sky is blue in that world,er, this world.

As for evil, you are responsible for the evil you perceive. It all boils down to you being too lazy to think very deeply or intelligently about the subject..

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Last edited:

Which one?

Apparently the sky is blue in that world,er, this world.

As for evil, you are responsible for the evil you perceive. It all boils down to you being too lazy to think very deeply or intelligently about the subject..

Am I telling you something that you don't already know?
But who made the evil I perceive?

Forum List

Back