CDZ Was Abe Lincoln racist?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Three Incarnations

The Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as the Klan, is the name of three distinct past and present far-right organizations in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism. -Wikipedia

First Incarnation:

The first “Klan” was started by several men, the majority of whom were Presbyterians. In fact, the Presbyterian influence was so strong in the first Klan that many of the passwords, etc. were Presbyterian in origin (for example: “Cumberland”).

This is important because the Presbyterian denomination is composed primarily of very affluent Protestants. So whereas the Klan has been historically portrayed as a middle-class, gung-ho group of good ol’ boys. The fact is that from its very inception: behind the scenes, financing and directing the Klan agenda have been extremely wealthy business people. Check out Wikipedia’s version of events and notice how they completely fail to mention this extremely important fact.

By the Laws of Judaism

Nathan Bedford Forrest

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Nathan and Bedford are both common Jewish names.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
Nathan’s mother was Mary Beck.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by the laws of Judaism, Nathan Bedford Forrest was a Jew. Incredibly, Wikipedia fails to mention this fact in their biography of him.

5 Quotes by Lincoln, you decide if he was racist.
1.There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...

2. In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."

3. I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

4. I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

5. Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

Yet Blacks have a problem with Jefferson but honor old Abe

Link to source please. In particular to #5.

Multiple Sources, Google is your friend:
Google

And all of them blogs.

As pointed out by someone else- the quote was Reverend Mitchell

Colonization - Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln Papers at the Library of Congress. Transcribed and Annotated by the Lincoln Studies Center, Knox College. Galesburg, Illinois. (May 18, 1862).

such as the Reverend James Mitchell, who peppered Mr. Lincoln with letters and reports — such as a 24-page printed pamphlet in May 1861 in which he argued: "Our republican system was meant for a homogenous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life."31

images

4. I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Interesting phrase -- "the race to which I belong".... might he mean races?
I doubt it, Seems to be no doubt as to what he meant.

The leader of the first incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan was Nathan Bedford Forrest.

On his father’s side, his grandmother’s name is Nancy Baugh, which is a common Jewish surname.
She was a Jew.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Bobby, welcome to the site.
With that out of the way, I suspect you're full of shit. :)

The Klan was founded by (Capt.) John C. Lester, (Capt.) John B. Kennedy, James R. Crowe, Frank O. McCord, Richard R. Reed, and J. Calvin Jones, six Confederate war veterans. Pulaski Tennessee, Christmas Day 1865. As a joke.

Your evidence of claim to know their religious affiliations is where?
====================================================

Your info is incorrect; the KKK was started by the former Confederate Secretary of War, Judah P. Benjamin and Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest. Both Jews.

Horse Shit.

Here's the plaque on the building, standing today (now a barber shop)

plaque1_6.gif

That was put there in 1917 by the Daughters of the Confederacy and has since been turned backward in shame.

And I've got multiple MULTIPLE sources backing it up. Just try me Gummo.

I don't know jack shit about Judah Benjamin but Forrest was recruited in 1867 (again, the founding is 1865) to be its figurehead in an effort to achieve a kind of "legitimacy" (Forrest's name having cachet at the time). April of 1867 to be exact. Less than two years later (January 1869) he disbanded the organization noting it had gotten out of control, although freelancers continued it for another decade before it was extinguished.

1865 ---- 1867. You tell me which came first.

So you're wrong. And we need not even go into why you think your fallacy would be significant in the first place. Why don't you go back to Stormfront where you belong.

Interesting phrase -- "the race to which I belong".... might he mean races?
I doubt it, Seems to be no doubt as to what he meant.

Did you click the link?
Just an interesting twist, sez I.

Quote by Syriusly:
And this my friends- is the "logic" of an Anti-Semite

And this my friends is the "logic" of an anti-Christian Gentile.

She was a Jew.

And this my friends- is the "logic" of an Anti-Semite

He's pretty much shot hisself in the foot in short order in his first few minutes.
I don't know what it is with these Stürmfrunt knuckledraggers who think they can just waltz in here and not be called on their bullshit. Think we're a buncha rubes here or sump'm. :dunno:

For 1860s America....no he wasn't

“My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or destroy slavery.”
Abe Lincoln

“And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”
-Abe Lincoln

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races.”
-Abe Lincoln
For 1860s America, just believing slavery was wrong was a major social leap.......equality took another 100 years
Thats only because most whites thought Blacks were their inferior and refused to give up the notion. We still have quite a few stuck in that mode.

Second Incarnation:

In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges as commissions to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. –Wikipedia

Modern Business System of Recruiting

A 1915 silent film, The Birth of a Nation, glorified the First Incarnation of the Klan. At the official premier in Atlanta, members of the Klan rode up and down the street in front of the theater.

The film created a nationwide Klan craze. Standing outside of each motion picture theater was a Klansman known as the “Grand Goblin” who recruited patrons as they exited what amounted to a disguised sales presentation.

Essentially, Americans paid to watch a propaganda film thinking it was merely entertainment and then were hooked into the Klan once they had swallowed the bait.

As Wikipedia states, it was ”a modern business system of recruiting.”

Where Did the Film Story Come From?

The Birth of a Nation is based upon the book The Clansman written by Thomas Dixon, Jr.

Those Jew-bilant Klan Leaders

William Joseph Simmons

The figurehead of the second incarnation of the Klan was William Joseph Simmons.

His mother’s maiden name was Lavonia David.
She was a Jew.
Therefore by Judaic law, William Joseph Simmons was a Jew.

Hiram Wesley Evans

During the Klan’s second incarnation, William Joseph Simmons lost favor and was replaced by

Hiram Wesley Evans . . . yet another Jew!

Third Incarnation: Beyond Coincidence

Today the Klan is now in its third incarnation. The main leader in the Midwest is Thom Robb in Zinc, Arkansas. Robb is a Jew.

I thought name calling wasn't used in the clean debate forum?

Then again, the International Serpent People always DID think they were above the rules the lowly goyim live by.

So where's the links from the people demanding links from me? I haven't seen any links for the poppycock hasbara I've seen so far.

You saw some from me, and now you're gonna see them in your sleep.
Your ipse dixit claim was that the KKK was founded by Nathan Bedford Forest and some Benjamin guy. I gave you the names of the actual founders, none of whom are named Forrest or Benjamin.

Source One: Wiki
First KKK
>> The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.[17] The name is probably derived from the Greek word kuklos which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.[18]​

Source Two: The Present Day Ku Klux Klan Movement, Report by the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Ninetieth Congress, First Session, December 11, 1967 (my personal copy)

>> The six Confederate army veterans credited with originating the Ku Klux Klan on Christmas Eve of 1865 in Pulaski, Tenn. are not memorialized in current klan literature.

.... The conversion of klan purposes from amusement to terrorism had already been demonstrated by the time representatives of the local klan "dens" held a unifying convention in Nashville, Tenn., in 1867 and elected former Confederate Army General Forrest as their grand wizard. <<

Source Three: ---Extremism in America/ADL

>> About the Ku Klux Klan

The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.
... At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.

Founder: Confederate Civil War veterans Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord <<

Source FOUR:
In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the "Ku Klux Klan." The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government's progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning "circle," and the Scottish-Gaelic word "clan," which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK's first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan's excessive violence. <<​

Source FIVE:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was created in an 1865 meeting in a law office by six Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was, at first, a humorous social club centering on practical jokes and hazing rituals. From 1866 to 1867, various local units began breaking up black prayer meetings and invading black homes at night to steal firearms. Some of these activities may have been modeled on previous Tennessee vigilante groups such as the Yellow Jackets and Redcaps. In an 1867 convention held in Nashville, the Klan was formalized as a national organization under a Prescript written by George Gordon, a former Confederate brigadier general.

... As historian Elaine Frantz Parsons discovered [Parsons p 816]:

"Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, bored young men, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own." << (this 1867 convention would be where Forrest was brought in -- to an already existing organization.​

Source SIX:
>> The first Klan was created by six men from Pulaski Tennessee, in the image of other secret societies of the day. The hierarchical organization with local chapters housed under a national umbressa [sic] structure. <<​

Source SEVEN:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was organized by ex-Confederate elements to oppose the Reconstruction policies of the radical Republican Congress and to maintain "white supremacy." After the Civil War, when local government in the South was weak or nonexistent and there were fears of black outrages and even of an insurrection, informal vigilante organizations or armed patrols were formed in almost all communities. These were linked together in societies, such as the Men of Justice, the Pale Faces, the Constitutional Union Guards, the White Brotherhood, and the Order of the White Rose. The Ku Klux Klan was the best known of these, and in time it absorbed many of the smaller organizations. <<​

Source EIGHT:
>> The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., in 1866. [error - 1865] They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English circle; Klan was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867.​

You'll notice I saved you the embarrassment of having to essplain what the "Jewishness" of the Klan founders would have been anyway, instead schooling you on your ignorant citation of Nathan Bedford Forrest as the founder, which he clearly was not.

But wait -- there's more. NOW how much would you pay?

>> Religious Beliefs
Traditionally, the Ku Klux Klan has held extremely conservative Protestant Christian beliefs. Since the early 1970s, many Klaverns have converted to strongly fundamentalist Protestant beliefs, Christian Identity beliefs, or an amalgam of the two.

Christian Identity
Christian Identity, which has become popular among many Klan groups, is a relatively obscure sect known primarily for its racism and anti-Semitism. Its core belief is that whites are actually descendants of the Biblical lost tribes of Israel and are therefore God’s “Chosen People.” Most Identity adherents believe that Jews, in contrast, are descended from Satan and that other nonwhite peoples are “mud” people on the same spiritual level as animals.

One of the main teachings of Identity Christianity is that all other Christians are “false” Christians, followers of corrupt “Churchianity” and duped by a Jewish conspiracy. This is clearly explained on the White Camelia Knights website:

I understand that most people have been educated to believe that the jewish [sic] people are God’s chosen people. Christians have even gone as far as to call themselves judeo-christians [sic], they become extremely hostile at the Klan whenever this subject is mentioned. But, we are followers of Christ and even if our beliefs are unpopular, they are still correct. I am constantly told that Christ was a jew [sic]. That Moses and Abraham were jews [sic], but, this belief is incorrect. (Lee, 2005a)
In effect, this belief system teaches that since they are animals, blacks are subhuman, do not have souls, and therefore do not deserve equality before the law, much less American citizenship. Jews, as the descendants and representatives of Satan, are considered the root of all evil in the world today. The White Camelia Knights explain, “Satan’s children, ‘jews’ [sic] have worked long and hard to destroy White America.” <<​
I've already noted that the second Klan iteration, the one we know best, was virulently anti-Semitic. You know, the one where you tried to claim the founder of an anti-Semitic terrorist group was a Jew? But this report is from 2006. So it makes a laughingstock of whatever your last ipse dixit was too.

So let's recap:
  • NB Forrest didn't start the first one (and your genaology is not only irrelevant but unlinked);
  • Simmons started the second one but it was anti-Semitic (and your genaology is not only irrelevant but unlinked);
  • And whatever remains of the latest one still wallows in anti-Semitism.

Strike three. You lose.

Last edited:
Strike three. You lose.

As though wikipedia (aka ziopedia) and the ADL are reliable sources of information? :badgrin:

They're not.

Poisoning the Well Fallacy. BORing.

Besides which I gave you NINE sources, not two -- Ten counting the original plaque photo.
Besides which, Wiki, as well as the others, are sourced. You remember 'sourced'? What you did in zero of your posts? That one.

And the fact you had all on hand shows me you are either copying and pasting from a script or copy and pasting from a pre-copied hasbara file.

Would it be a fair question to ask you if you keep this file in your PC to do damage control on forum's such as this one to try and protect "jewish" interests?

I don't know what the fuck a hasbara is --- I thought they were a toymaker -- but yes I had them on hand. It's all quoted directly from this site, except for the last one. You see Junior, I've been down this road before and it's handy to have 'em handy for when they're needed yet again. As it happens I inherited a library from a relative and have continued his work, so I know this shit like the back of my hand.

But no, it's got nothing to do with "Jewish" interests (and one can't help noticing the same lack of upper case on a proper noun that the KKK used above). It has to do with honoring the Truth. That's what I do around here. And nobody before today has ever been wacko enough to suggest the KKK, well known to be anti-Semitic, was Jewish. :badgrin: Usually it's been some wag repeating the myth that it was founded by "Democrats".

Oh, and btw? You're off topic. The topic on this thread is Abe Lincolns alleged racism. Not the racism of Talmudic, marxist, jewish people.

Then why did you bring up the KKK and pretend to sell us this "Jewish" malarkey?

Last edited:
Besides which I gave you NINE sources, not two -- Ten counting the original plaque photo.

Then why did you bring up the KKK?

No, Asclepias brought up the KKK. I pointed out the jews didn't start the KKK until after the civil war.

You can post 10 more so called BS "sources" if you like. You can make up any lie and repeat it over and over, but no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it does not make it a fact.

Then why did you bring up the KKK?

No, Asclepias brought up the KKK. I pointed out the jews didn't start the KKK until after the civil war.

You can post 10 more so called BS "sources" if you like. You can make up any lie and repeat it over and over, but no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it does not make it a fact.

As I just taught you by citing --- what was it, eleven links? To zero?

Do your homework next time.

Re-Post:

Instead of continuing to attack me in accordance with the marxist 25 Rules of Disinformation, Rule 4:

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

Why not stay on topic instead?

I promise not to use the word "Jew" tm, until an issue comes up which they are responsible for. Or behind. Or control.

So relax.

Guys - this thread is in the Clean Debate Zone - some of you seem to be forgetting where you are.

For a refresher on the rules:

No Name Calling Or Putting Down Posters
No Trolling and/or Troll Threads
No Hijacking
No Personal Attacks

So let's get back on topic please.

What do you guys think? was Lincoln really an actual racist even though he freed the slaves as history tells us leave your thoughts below.

History revisionists flooded America’s public schools with Northern propaganda about the people who attempted to secede from the United States, characterizing them as racists, extremists, radicals, hatemongers, traitors, etc. You know, the same way that people in our federal government and news media attempt to characterize Christians, patriots, war veterans, constitutionalists, et al. today.

People say that Lincoln freed the slaves. Lincoln did NOT free a single slave. But what he did do was enslave free men. His so-called Emancipation Proclamation had NO AUTHORITY in the southern states, as they had separated into another country. Imagine a President today signing a proclamation to free folks in, say, China or Saudi Arabia. He would be laughed out of Washington. Lincoln had no authority over the Confederate States of America, and he knew it.

Do you not find it interesting that Lincoln’s proclamation did NOT free a single slave in the United States, the country in which he DID have authority? That’s right. The Emancipation Proclamation deliberately ignored slavery in the North. Do you not realize that when Lincoln signed his proclamation, there were over 300,000 slaveholders who were fighting in the Union army? Check it out.

One of those northern slaveholders was General (and later U.S. President) Ulysses S. Grant. In fact, he maintained possession of his slaves even after the War Between the States concluded. Recall that his counterpart, Confederate General Robert E. Lee, freed his slaves BEFORE hostilities between North and South ever broke out. When asked why he refused to free his slaves, Grant said, “Good help is hard to find these days.”

The institution of slavery did not end until the 13th Amendment was ratified on December 6, 1865.

Speaking of the 13th Amendment, did you know that Lincoln authored his own 13th Amendment? It is the only amendment to the Constitution ever proposed by a sitting U.S. President. Here is Lincoln’s proposed amendment: “No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give Congress the power to abolish or interfere within any state with the domestic institutions thereof, including that a person's held to labor or service by laws of said State.”

You read it right. Lincoln proposed an amendment to the U.S. Constitution PRESERVING the institution of slavery. This proposed amendment was written in March of 1861, a month BEFORE the shots were fired at Fort Sumter, South Carolina.

Columns The Confederate Flag Needs To Be Raised Not Lowered

In addition, the Congressional Record of the United States forever obliterates the notion that the North fought the War Between the States over slavery. Read it for yourself. This resolution was passed unanimously in the U.S. Congress on July 23, 1861, “The War is waged by the government of the United States not in the spirit of conquest or subjugation, nor for the purpose of overthrowing or interfering with the rights or institutions of the states, but to defend and protect the Union.”

What could be clearer? The U.S. Congress declared that the war against the South was NOT an attempt to overthrow or interfere with the “institutions” of the states, but to keep the Union intact (by force). The “institutions” implied most certainly included the institution of slavery.

Hear it loudly and clearly: Lincoln’s war against the South had NOTHING to do with ending slavery--so said the U.S. Congress by unanimous resolution in 1861.

Abraham Lincoln, himself, said it was NEVER his intention to end the institution of slavery. In a letter to Alexander Stevens who later became the Vice President of the Confederacy, Lincoln wrote this, “Do the people of the South really entertain fears that a Republican administration would directly, or indirectly, interfere with their slaves, or with them, about their slaves? If they do, I wish to assure you, as once a friend, and still, I hope, not an enemy, that there is no cause for such fears. The South would be in no more danger in this respect than it was in the days of Washington.”

Again, what could be clearer? Lincoln, himself, said the southern states had nothing to fear from him in regard to abolishing slavery.

Hear Lincoln again: “If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it.” He also said, “I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so and I have no inclination to do so.”

The idea that the Confederate flag (actually there were five of them) stood for racism, bigotry, hatred, and slavery is just so much hogwash. In fact, if one truly wants to discover who the racist was in 1861, just read the words of Mr. Lincoln.

On August 14, 1862, Abraham Lincoln invited a group of black people to the White House. In his address to them, he told them of his plans to colonize them all back to Africa. Listen to what he told these folks: “Why should the people of your race be colonized and where? Why should they leave this country? This is, perhaps, the first question for proper consideration. You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss; but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think.

Your race suffers very greatly, many of them, by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason, at least, why we should be separated. You here are freemen, I suppose? Perhaps you have been long free, or all your lives. Your race is suffering, in my judgment, the greatest wrong inflicted on any people. But even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race. The aspiration of men is to enjoy equality with the best when free, but on this broad continent not a single man of your race is made the equal of a single man of our race.”

Did you hear what Lincoln said? He said that black people would NEVER be equal with white people--even if they all obtained their freedom from slavery. If that isn’t a racist statement, I’ve never heard one.

Columns The Confederate Flag Needs To Be Raised Not Lowered

Forum List

Back