Warren: White Taxpayers Must Pay More Because of Guilt

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Then by her own logic shouldn’t rich white people pay even more? Perhaps she can cover mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bureaucracy bonanza? Warren’s plans would create plethora of new federal offices
What is this dim lightbulb talking about? I have busted my ass, come from abject poverty, and earned every fucking thing I have. The rest of society can do the same. I don’t give a shit if you’re white, Hispanic or black. Get off your goddamn dead ass and stop punching out welfare babies.
Bureaucracy bonanza? Warren’s plans would create plethora of new federal offices

You seem to have posted the wrong thread title.

What is this dim lightbulb talking about? I have busted my ass, come from abject poverty, and earned every fucking thing I have. The rest of society can do the same. I don’t give a shit if you’re white, Hispanic or black. Get off your goddamn dead ass and stop punching out welfare babies.
She's not going to win.

Senator Elizabeth Warren’s Letter to Barack Obama Requesting Exoneration of Notorious Communist Spy Ethel Rosenberg

Ethel Rosenberg and husband Julius Rosenberg, two of the most notorious spies in US history, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit espionage in 1951 and were sentenced to death. The Rosenbergs passed top-secret information concerning the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union. The Rosenbergs were the first U.S. citizens to be convicted and executed for espionage during peacetime.

Julius Rosenberg, an open communist, reportedly recruited Ethel’s younger brother, David Greenglass, to give information to the Soviets. While serving in the U.S. Army, Greenglass had been assigned to work on the famed Manhattan Project, which led to the creation of the atomic bomb, and he delivered notes and sketches of classified materials to Julius Rosenberg. Ethel took the notes and typed them up for the Soviets.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower said about the Rosenstein’s before their executions.

“I can only say that, by immeasurably increasing the chances of atomic war, the Rosenbergs may have condemned to death tens of millions of innocent people all over the world. The execution of two human beings is a grave matter. But even graver is the thought of the millions of dead whose deaths may be directly attributable to what these spies have done.”

In January 2017, before Barack Obama left office, Senator Elizabeth Warren sent the Democrat president a letter requesting a pardon for Ethel Rosenberg

warren-letter-rosenberg-536x600.jpg

Fortunately, even crazy Obama was not this radical to exonerate this notorious US traitor.

If Liz Warren ever comes close to the White House this is the type of lunacy we can all expect.

She's not going to win.

Senator Elizabeth Warren’s Letter to Barack Obama Requesting Exoneration of Notorious Communist Spy Ethel Rosenberg

Ethel Rosenberg and husband Julius Rosenberg, two of the most notorious spies in US history, were found guilty of conspiracy to commit espionage in 1951 and were sentenced to death. The Rosenbergs passed top-secret information concerning the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union. The Rosenbergs were the first U.S. citizens to be convicted and executed for espionage during peacetime.

Julius Rosenberg, an open communist, reportedly recruited Ethel’s younger brother, David Greenglass, to give information to the Soviets. While serving in the U.S. Army, Greenglass had been assigned to work on the famed Manhattan Project, which led to the creation of the atomic bomb, and he delivered notes and sketches of classified materials to Julius Rosenberg. Ethel took the notes and typed them up for the Soviets.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower said about the Rosenstein’s before their executions.

“I can only say that, by immeasurably increasing the chances of atomic war, the Rosenbergs may have condemned to death tens of millions of innocent people all over the world. The execution of two human beings is a grave matter. But even graver is the thought of the millions of dead whose deaths may be directly attributable to what these spies have done.”

In January 2017, before Barack Obama left office, Senator Elizabeth Warren sent the Democrat president a letter requesting a pardon for Ethel Rosenberg

warren-letter-rosenberg-536x600.jpg

Fortunately, even crazy Obama was not this radical to exonerate this notorious US traitor.

If Liz Warren ever comes close to the White House this is the type of lunacy we can all expect.
Today’s Democrats think she was right for doing it...Rosenberg that is.

This is why Warren will never rise higher than senator, she's insane. :cuckoo:
And she lies about everything.

LIEAWATHA KEEPS LYING: Elizabeth Warren’s Brother Says She’s Lying About Their Father’s Occupation on Campaign Trail.

Elizabeth Warren has spent much of her life lying about her origins and life story. She claimed Native American heritage, using this claim of minority status to advance herself in education and in her career. After years of being called out on, she took a DNA test which revealed she is as little 1/1024th Native South American.

In order to help her present herself as a crusader for the poor in spite of her tremendous wealth, she's played up her modest upbringing in Oklahoma, even claiming that she couldn't afford to go to college, even though she obviously could.

Elizabeth Warren has been telling another whopper on the campaign trail to play up the "I grew up poor, I'm just like you and will fight for you!" narrative. David Herring, Elizabeth Warren's brother, is "furious" that his sister is claiming on the campaign trail that their father was a janitor.

I think Warren should pay an Indian tax. Tax specifically for those who cheat Indians out of admissions.

God, please let her be the democrat nominee!....Pretty please?

Are you sure... Biden is just as crazy, maybe even crazier. I know, it's hard to believe that this level of crazy has competition.

Your link:

"If elected president, Warren vows she'll oversee the establishment of new offices that would be responsible for educating members of Congress on technology, investigating ethics violations, ensuring the U.S. is trading with green countries and much, much more."

If what you tell us about your lifespan is true, why wouldn't you want government to put your interests above those of shareholder speculators?

I think Warren should pay an Indian tax. Tax specifically for those who cheat Indians out of admissions.

She is about as much Indian as she is Native American. She may not look to best interests of America but the one thing we can say for sure is she is all democrat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your link:

"If elected president, Warren vows she'll oversee the establishment of new offices that would be responsible for educating members of Congress on technology, investigating ethics violations, ensuring the U.S. is trading with green countries and much, much more."

If what you tell us about your lifespan is true, why wouldn't you want government to put your interests above those of shareholder speculators?
Optimum words “ if elected.” :21:

Your link:

Such noble promises. We should all feel proud. The agendas will come fast and furious and most of them behind the scenes and come to the forefront if necessary. Like Obama.

My great grandfather was sent off to the Gulags by Stalin, and my grandfather fled Latvia during the Nazi occupation.

Do I get a deduction?

My great grandfather was sent off to the Gulags by Stalin, and my grandfather fled Latvia during the Nazi occupation.

Do I get a deduction?
Not according to the Marxist Warren. You will pay extra because your ancestors “escaped” communism. Warren is :cuckoo:

Do I get a deduction?
Not according to the Marxist Warren. You will pay extra because your ancestors “escaped” communism. Warren is :cuckoo:

Well my Grandfather did, and eventually settled into the US after a few years in Canada.

My Great Grandfather, not so much. He went bye bye in Siberia.

Forum List

Back