New Jersey, other states, barring "gay panic" murder defense.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Good. Every state should be following suit. Suddenly learning that someone is gay or bisexual is not a valid reason for reactionary homicide.

The defense has been used to attempt to downgrade charges against defendants who argued that they killed because they were provoked by the disclosure of the victim’s gender identity or sexual orientation.

According to the American Bar Association, eight states had barred the “gay panic” defense as of July 2019. New York was the most recent to do so, in June, when Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill on the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising.

New Jersey takes step toward banning ‘gay panic’ murder defense

I think any law maker that spends time helping someone’s sex life and not helping the struggling schools systems in their towns should be hung for tyranny

Good. Every state should be following suit. Suddenly learning that someone is gay or bisexual is not a valid reason for reactionary homicide.

The defense has been used to attempt to downgrade charges against defendants who argued that they killed because they were provoked by the disclosure of the victim’s gender identity or sexual orientation.

According to the American Bar Association, eight states had barred the “gay panic” defense as of July 2019. New York was the most recent to do so, in June, when Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill on the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising.

New York and New Jersey hates gays so much they kill them? I thought blue states were tolerant liberal utopias.

I think any law maker that spends time helping someone’s sex life and not helping the struggling schools systems in their towns should be hung for tyranny

Help school kids with their sex lives and kill two of them birds.

1*uFV-6p1tfmYXh_hcx-XB_g.jpeg

Beating someone to death for falsely representing themselves as a woman only to surprise you with the fact they have a dick after you bring them home, is reasonable.

What? Nobody is talking about helping anyone's sex life. This is a thread about states passing laws to end/preempt the "gay panic" defense in murder cases.

What? Nobody is talking about helping anyone's sex life. This is a thread about states passing laws to end/preempt the "gay panic" defense in murder cases.
Who’s even listing to this? Who has time? We have drug abuse we have feelings school, we have hundreds of blacks get a murdered every weekend and towns run by democrats.. ENOUGH OF LISTING TO HOMOS.. move to Europe

How about we just teach math science history. Like we used to.. very well

I learned a lot more in school than math, science, and history.
What would that be? What did the teachers teach you?

How to hold on to a fart for 90 minutes was a huge life lesson.

New York and New Jersey hates gays so much they kill them? I thought blue states were tolerant liberal utopias.
Massive comprehension fail!

How to hold on to a fart for 90 minutes was a huge life lesson.
Not good for youb

Then every Repuyblican lawmaker should be hung for tyranny because Republicans have done NOTHING for the public school system other than starve schools of funding until they are so bad they can make a case for closing them and moving all children to charter schools, depriving poor children whose parents can't afford tuition, of an education.

Then every Repuyblican lawmaker should be hung for tyranny because Republicans have done NOTHING for the public school system other than starve schools of funding until they are so bad they can make a case for closing them and moving all children to charter schools, depriving poor children whose parents can't afford tuition, of an education.
Why should they do anything? High school
Drop outs in republican run towns own farms and land and businesses lol

it’s democrat run public schools that are creating shit hole cities

Utter nonsense.

If you and yours would quit harassing and attacking Gay people then this wouldn't be an issue.

Who’s even listing to this? Who has time? We have drug abuse we have feelings school, we have hundreds of blacks get a murdered every weekend and towns run by democrats.. ENOUGH OF LISTING TO HOMOS.. move to Europe

Let me guess; You're a closet queen?

Let me guess; You're a closet queen?
Huh

In other words, these states do not trust jurors to make the right decision. This is just so ripe for a Constitutional challenge.

Forum List

Back