Warren: White Taxpayers Must Pay More Because of Guilt

Luckily she is exempt from guilt or shelling out the dough because she’s 1/1,000,000 Cherokee

Luckily she is exempt from guilt or shelling out the dough because she’s 1/1,000,000 Cherokee

I heard the screening companies added African DNA to many people's DNA results in order to facilitate the message of diversity.

Maybe she is an affirmative action Indian.

Secular Humanism guilt with the never ending tit of the tax funded government is replacing Christian/Jewish guilt that are taught they owe penance for breathing. And the Christians/Jews are hammered by the Secular Humanists 24 hours a day.

Bureaucracy bonanza? Warren’s plans would create plethora of new federal offices
What is this dim lightbulb talking about? I have busted my ass, come from abject poverty, and earned every fucking thing I have. The rest of society can do the same. I don’t give a shit if you’re white, Hispanic or black. Get off your goddamn dead ass and stop punching out welfare babies.
Bureaucracy bonanza? Warren’s plans would create plethora of new federal offices
Your link:

"If elected president, Warren vows she'll oversee the establishment of new offices that would be responsible for educating members of Congress on technology, investigating ethics violations, ensuring the U.S. is trading with green countries and much, much more."

If what you tell us about your lifespan is true, why wouldn't you want government to put your interests above those of shareholder speculators?
Such noble promises. We should all feel proud. The agendas will come fast and furious and most of them behind the scenes and come to the forefront if necessary. Like Obama.
Such noble promises. We should all feel proud. The agendas will come fast and furious and most of them behind the scenes and come to the forefront if necessary. Like Obama.
Any tax cuts from Warren won't be as Noble as Trump's
who-benefits-with-trump-tax-changes-d474.png

Trump’s “YUGE” Tax Cut for the Rich

A wealth tax is a tax on accumulated fortunes, not on the income of people that are going out and working every day. It’s time for us to look at those fortunes and think about the kind of country we want to be. Do we think it’s more important to keep the people who own those fortunes from paying two cents on the dollar or to have the money to invest in an entire generation?

Warren: White Taxpayers Must Pay More Because of Guilt
That's OK, Liz, you can pay that tax for me. I have no guilt for anything. You have enough to go around for the rest of us. I really hope she becomes the Dem candidate so Trump can slap this silly bitch around, she'd be a lot more fun to insult than Uncle Joe, it's not as much fun ridiculing senile old farts---- 5 minutes later, they've already forgotten.

What is this dim lightbulb talking about? I have busted my ass, come from abject poverty, and earned every fucking thing I have. The rest of society can do the same. I don’t give a shit if you’re white, Hispanic or black. Get off your goddamn dead ass and stop punching out welfare babies.
Your link:

"If elected president, Warren vows she'll oversee the establishment of new offices that would be responsible for educating members of Congress on technology, investigating ethics violations, ensuring the U.S. is trading with green countries and much, much more."

If what you tell us about your lifespan is true, why wouldn't you want government to put your interests above those of shareholder speculators?
Any tax cuts from Warren won't be as Noble as Trump's
who-benefits-with-trump-tax-changes-d474.png

Trump’s “YUGE” Tax Cut for the Rich

JUST AS IT OUGHT TO BE, Georgy Boy! The more you PAY into taxes, the more of a refund you get. Funny how all you Tards always want people who don't hardly pay any taxes in the first place to get a lot of refund.

Perhaps those who make money from money should face a healthy speculation tax?

The Fed Has Made Jamie Dimon $250 Million Richer Through Its Repo Loans

"The Fed, through its money spigot, the New York Fed, has flooded Wall Street’s trading houses with hundreds of billions of dollars weekly in cheap loans over the past three months.

"That cheap, pre-announced source of liquidity has not only caused the stock market to set multiple new historic highs but has caused the stock of JPMorgan Chase to set multiple new historic highs as well.

"Jamie Dimon is the Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase.

"Dimon admitted on his quarterly earnings call with analysts that his bank had backed away from lending on September 17.

"That backing away contributed to the overnight lending rate spiking from an average of about 2 percent to 10 percent on September 17.

"That rate spike was used by the Federal Reserve to justify its interventions – the first such interventions since the financial crisis.

"But as it now turns out, few individuals have personally benefitted as much as Jamie Dimon as a result of the Fed’s actions.

$250 million is one estimate for Dimon's take from the Fed's generosity since last September.

Forum List

Back