War on terriosm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by winston churchi
Start reading that bit in SI about how the Steelers suck.

Didn't see that in there. I found a picture of them with their 4 Superbowl trophies though. I'll keep looking and see if I can find what you're referring to.

Start reading that bit in SI about how the Steelers suck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! bet the GIANTS are in there too! :p:

Originally posted by jimnyc
Didn't see that in there. I found a picture of them with their 4 Superbowl trophies though. I'll keep looking and see if I can find what you're referring to.

Gee. Break out the champagnie and pate, four superbowl titles. I am so impressed with that! It has never been accomplished before.
You just clip that fine photo out and hang it on your wall. You must be so proud! Four trophies...wow....what a big deal.

You need to be a Cowboys fan.

Gee. Break out the champagnie and pate, four superbowl titles. I am so impressed with that! It has never been accomplished before.
You just clip that fine photo out and hang it on your wall. You must be so proud! Four trophies...wow....what a big deal.

YOU RULE WINSTON!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I know I come off as a real jerk on here, bit I do have some self respect. :laugh:

A Steelers fan?

Now I want you to tell everyone - who has more superbowl titles? Who? Who? Say it and say it proud - who cares about your self respect now?

Originally posted by janeeng
YOU RULE WINSTON!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have to admit that the Giants come first always.

But someone on this thread needs to understand that the Cowboys rule in the superbowl....They always did have that kik ass mentality....I think some people hate'em cause there Texans....God Bless Texas! Remember the Alamo!!

A Steelers fan?

Now I want you to tell everyone - who has more superbowl titles? Who? Who? Say it and say it proud - who cares about your self respect now?

Steelers 4-1 .800
Cowboys 5-3 .625

They met head to head 3 times in SB's and the Steelers won 2 of 3.
------------------------------

Q: What is Jerry Jones' biggest concern?
A: Does bail money count against the salary cap?

Q: What's the difference between a Cowboys fan and a baby?
A: Eventually the baby stops whining

Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?
A: A huddle

Q: How do the Cowboys spend the first week of training camp?
A: Studying the Miranda Rights

I have to admit that the Giants come first always.

But someone on this thread needs to understand that the Cowboys rule in the superbowl....They always did have that kik ass mentality....I think some people hate'em cause there Texans....God Bless Texas! Remember the Alamo!!

Giants!!!!!!! shucks Winston, I was beginning to like you! hahahahah! but glad you see the TRUTH on the Cowboys!!!!

But someone on this thread needs to understand that the Cowboys rule in the superbowl....They always did have that kik ass mentality

'Cept in 76 and 79. :D

I think i speak for me and many others when i say, Fuck the Cowboys!

Originally posted by insein
I think i speak for me and many others when i say, Fuck the Cowboys!

That's messed up!!!!!!!!! Please don't tell me another Steeler's or Giants fan??? :D

Youre a friggin snot-nosed moron of a SAD excuse thats representing your country here at the USMB.

If you are 'so bored' then get up, get out of here and GO DO something else. It doesnt take a friggin genius to figure that out, although youve just had one point it out to you. (ba-dum-bump)

What a pathetic attempt of a life you must have to have nothing better to do than to go to a site that represents something that 'bores you', or that you dont like and ramble on....and on....and FUCKING ON about it. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Actually, Id like to set you up on a date with a really great guy here - his name is Big D. Im sure ya'll will have a lovely time.

In the nicest words possible, shut the fuck up, go away, grow up, get lost, and just crawl back under what ever rock you came from. The majority of the people here are far beyond your limited intelligenge and personally we dont like the I.Q. drop that you contribute simply from your mere presence.

Be Gone, nimrod.

Dismissed.

In the nicest words possible, shut the fuck up, go away, grow up, get lost, and just crawl back under what ever rock you came from. The majority of the people here are far beyond your limited intelligenge and personally we dont like the I.Q. drop that you contribute simply from your mere presence.

:clap:

I like your quote, Eric. Its one of my favorites from Einstein....good one!

Originally posted by insein
Hell nah.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!!

Before you guys respond, let me just start with a qualifier of fuck everyone else and we're winning the bowl this year.

EAGLES??? that's almost as bad as the STEELER'S!!! To the bowl for sure you will go, right down with the rest of the shit!!! hehehhe!

KL - awesome post there! :clap1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back