War on terriosm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by insein
Hmmm where's your proof of this?

"The two main sources of weaponry for the IRA have been the USA and Libya.
The main gunrunning network in the USA was controlled by a veteran Irish Republican called George Harrison, who supplied arms not only for the 'Border Campaign' in the mid 1950's, which failed due to a lack of local IRA support.
Harrison continued to supply the IRA with weapons and money until his network of 'players' was broken up in the early 1980s by the FBI"
Source

In the past the PIRA has received funds and arms from sympathisers in the United States, notably from the Noraid (Irish Northern Aid) organisation
Source

BBC on Noriad

Interview with Noraid guy on Republican site.

Evidence on American support of the IRA is endless. Even when you discount the liberal press....

SirEvil whinged:Hey you little foreign piece of shit, if I wanted a reply from you I would have replied to one of your stupid fucking post's!
But SirEvil, you are always replying to my posts.

Originally posted by scubamike
When Americans help fund the IRA to blow up the English, exactly who is supporting and who is on the receiving end of terrorism?

This IRA supporting dude was not acting on behalf of our government. The Muslim terrorists are trained from infancy in madrassas funded by the despotic leaders of these middleeastern states. They represent official government policy. There's a global war on, you fool. Get with the program. Which would you prefer, global shariah law or global democracy and individual rights?

:eek: I can't understand how a debate on terrorism can turn into a football team pissing contest. If you cannot stay on the topic go somwhere else.

Originally posted by janeeng
That's messed up!!!!!!!!! Please don't tell me another Steeler's or Giants fan??? :D

A Cowboy's fan in Joizy?:eek:
That's messed up.
You're too close to The Swamp.:D

R.I.P. Rosie

Originally posted by so_bored_of_usa

Do you not think that America should accept its downfall with the only bit of dignity that it has left?

Hey Bud, did you see the idiotic post that started this thread?:rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back