War on terriosm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by winston churchi
?????

Without dear England, America wouldn't be.

And speaking of retarded, all one needs to do is read some of the comments on this messageboard and the question comes back -

Just how RETARDED are Americans???

Americans have decided that would like a man like Kerry to represent one major party - if that isn't RETARDED than what is?

Imagine a thread on another subject that blames something so AMERICAN as McDonalds for the gross obesity in this country! How retarded is that???

Where would America be without England? Where?

You do have some valid points, just not the important ones :D Hell we know we have retarded people that live here and"pretend" to be Americans, but fortunately the majoriy rules.:p:

Originally posted by MadMax
You do have some valid points, just not the important ones :D Hell we know we have retarded people that live here and"pretend" to be Americans, but fortunately the majoriy rules.:p:

Yea thank god the morons arent the majority.

Originally posted by krisy
I have been to a couple other boards with some English on them and you people are absolutely obcessed with the United States!!!! Why don't you worry about your country-which we all know is not perfect. You march around with your haughty attitudes,but don't have much to say. I applaud your troops helping us,but for those against the war,I dare you to remember WW2. Might you be speaking German if not for us Yanks? I don't care how long ago it was-history will repeat itself over and over. And over and over the U.S. will constantly come running to everyone's rescue. Even when you make fun and put us down. Why? Becuase that is who we are. So make fun,put us down,but you will probably need us again someday-wonder what will happen if we are not there. Take your stupid attitude and your even dumber media(BBC) and shove it! [/QUOTE

They are bored with argueing about the Queen Mum, Prince Andrew, darts, cricket, blokes and such, bums, knickers, squash, retarded Englishmen, Princess Diana, pubs, fake football, hooligans, bobbies, bad water, shitty weather, turd-burglin ;-), butt piratin :) and tryin to not make us sooo angry we will oblitterate them. :)

Originally posted by janeeng
EAGLES??? that's almost as bad as the STEELER'S!!! To the bowl for sure you will go, right down with the rest of the shit!!! hehehhe!

KL - awesome post there! :clap1:

Ahhh the mighty Chiefs shall rise and make all non-believers quiver in their wake.... Now be nice ( 34 years and waiting ) ;-(

Ahhh the mighty Chiefs shall rise and make all non-believers quiver in their wake.... Now be nice ( 34 years and waiting ) ;-(

hahahahah! make that another 34 years! :p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Youre a friggin snot-nosed moron of a SAD excuse thats representing your country here at the USMB.

If you are 'so bored' then get up, get out of here and GO DO something else. It doesnt take a friggin genius to figure that out, although youve just had one point it out to you. (ba-dum-bump)

What a pathetic attempt of a life you must have to have nothing better to do than to go to a site that represents something that 'bores you', or that you dont like and ramble on....and on....and FUCKING ON about it. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Actually, Id like to set you up on a date with a really great guy here - his name is Big D. Im sure ya'll will have a lovely time.

In the nicest words possible, shut the fuck up, go away, grow up, get lost, and just crawl back under what ever rock you came from. The majority of the people here are far beyond your limited intelligenge and personally we dont like the I.Q. drop that you contribute simply from your mere presence.

Be Gone, nimrod.

Dismissed.

I always say that if you don't like America then leave, nothing is stopping you.
What I hate is when one person feels they can represent an entire country because they see something on the news. The fact is, the BBC news does suck just as ABC news sucks over here. Whats the difference?
If anyone is that bored here than go back to England...a nice place but raining all the time....people kill each other at football (soccer) matches because their teams are loosing....people march down the streets of London to protest a hamburger....its expensive...no one wants the Windsor family anymore....Harrods is owned by an Arab....cars are overpriced and heaven help the person that wants an automatic!...England has two taxes, one being a vat - value added tax....Bla bla bla....why I live in the USA....If I didn't love America, I would live elsewhere....perhaps the author should try Iran.

I always say that if you don't like America then leave, nothing is stopping you.
What I hate is when one person feels they can represent an entire country because they see something on the news. The fact is, the BBC news does suck just as ABC news sucks over here. Whats the difference?
If anyone is that bored here than go back to England...a nice place but raining all the time....people kill each other at football (soccer) matches because their teams are loosing....people march down the streets of London to protest a hamburger....its expensive...no one wants the Windsor family anymore....Harrods is owned by an Arab....cars are overpriced and heaven help the person that wants an automatic!...England has two taxes, one being a vat - value added tax....Bla bla bla....why I live in the USA....If I didn't love America, I would live elsewhere....perhaps the author should try Iran.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap1: Amen brother Amen

Hey who is that wierd lookin elf on the Cowgirls sideline????:D

Why that is Jenny Jones er I mean Jerry..:)

Gary Gibbs is about the biggest elf looking I have seen! haha!

So we all agree - lets hold hands now - that there are retards on both sides of the Atlantic..one being the originiator of this thread - the bored man....

The other being that the Cowboys are one hellevua football team as well as the Giants who will fare better this season...

Its nice to know everyone agrees. I am taking a trip down the sports area to share the good news that everyone loves the Cowboys.

More recent. 1996.

76 and 79 were decades ago.

I like to hold onto the past. In fact, I have no choice. :(

Pittsburgh Steelers - 1979
NY Rangers - 1994

I have to admit that the Giants come first always.

But someone on this thread needs to understand that the Cowboys rule in the superbowl....They always did have that kik ass mentality....I think some people hate'em cause there Texans....God Bless Texas! Remember the Alamo!!

WHOAAAAAAAA HOLD UP! I think my 49ers with 5 S.B. victories are right there with the cowsissies. You guys had a good run with Aikman but face it, the Eagles will rule that division for a few years. Day late and a dollar short is how the saying goes.

So we all agree - lets hold hands now - that there are retards on both sides of the Atlantic..one being the originiator of this thread - the bored man....

The other being that the Cowboys are one hellevua football team as well as the Giants who will fare better this season...

Its nice to know everyone agrees. I am taking a trip down the sports area to share the good news that everyone loves the Cowboys.

I will agree with all but the Cowpie part:D

I like the Steelers, but they really have a snowballs chance.

Originally posted by OCA
WHOAAAAAAAA HOLD UP! I think my 49ers with 5 S.B. victories are right there with the cowsissies. You guys had a good run with Aikman but face it, the Eagles will rule that division for a few years. Day late and a dollar short is how the saying goes.

Yes they did win five....good for them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back