War on drugs continues...

The war has been lost....It's too far gone. It comes down to saying no to the stuff. Kids need to say no. It's all around them. It's everywhere in the US now.

The War was lost when prehistory Man invented alcohol. Prehistory means before writing.

Three strikes laws were idiotic in the first place....This needed to happen.
I agree. We should have put ALL users in prison for 10 years first time,2nd time execute them. ALL dealers executed on first conviction.
How very Sharia law of you.
Yeah how dare I not want drugs on every fucking street corner and killing kids left and right. Fucking losertarians are whack jobs who should be thrown in reeducation camps and have their brains examined.

Then legalize them. Stop the illegal drug trade cold. Nobody will be on street corners selling drugs if you can walk into a store and get them cheaper. The War on Drugs has given you more drug addicts than any nation on earth. Countries where drug treatment programs are available and drugs are cheap, don't have this problem.

You also need to work on your society and make less stressful so fewer people feel the need for drugs.

99% of drugs do not serve ANY good they do nothing but destroy brain cells,kill people and force people to commit crimes to gain money for more drugs. Guns are used for defensive purposes. Guns are for degenerative TRASH and scum bags...time for some REAL reform as I stated.
Don't GAF...It's none of your business.

You're talking exactly like a do-gooder nanny state lolberal.
Drugs destroying families IS my business. Its EVERYONE'S business.
Fucking losertarians are whack jobs who should be thrown in reeducation camps and have their brains examined.
:laughing0301:

Is this irony?

Is it confirmation of our fears of authoritarianism?

Losertarianism is a JEWISH invention and should be destroyed. Thankfully no one takes idiots like that seriously.

Forum List

Back