War on drugs continues...

Three strikes laws were idiotic in the first place....This needed to happen.
I agree. We should have put ALL users in prison for 10 years first time,2nd time execute them. ALL dealers executed on first conviction.
How very Sharia law of you.
Yeah how dare I not want drugs on every fucking street corner and killing kids left and right. Fucking losertarians are whack jobs who should be thrown in reeducation camps and have their brains examined.

Yeah how dare I not want drugs on every fucking street corner and killing kids left and right. Fucking losertarians are whack jobs who should be thrown in reeducation camps and have their brains examined.
They're already there, dude.....The kids can get illicit drugs easier than they can get beer.

You're invoking the same idiotic arguments that moonbats make against guns.

They're already there, dude.....The kids can get illicit drugs easier than they can get beer.

You're invoking the same idiotic arguments that moonbats make against guns.
Exactly they are there which is why once you start executing users and dealers ESPECIALLY dealers these scum will realize their line of work is a quick way to a 6 foot eternal nap! Use the military to invade these countries harboring these drug dens as well. No more dicking around the issue.

Exactly they are there which is why once you start executing users and dealers ESPECIALLY dealers these scum will realize their line of work is a quick way to a 6 foot eternal nap! Use the military to invade these countries harboring these drug dens as well. No more dicking around the issue.
Meanwhile we sell all manner of snake oils on teevee commercials, and peddle "safe and effective" poison like Oxycontin.

Hoooboooie.

Meanwhile we sell all manner of snake oils on teevee commercials, and peddle "safe and effective" poison like Oxycontin.

Hoooboooie.
Gotta start somewhere. Aim to go back to non addictive medicines like Hemp Oil,stuff from flowers and plants etc. But gotta start somewhere.

I'd stop short of idiotic. They were too stiffly enforced and not that well written. But the CONCEPT isn't bad at all.
Removing any kind of case-by-case review and discretion, in favor of a strict one-size-fits-all policy, is idiotic no matter where it's put into place.

Wouldn't be moronic if all those convictions were RELATED to the same crime. That's why if it was written by problem-solvers rather than grandstanding politicians -- it might actually make sense.

But YEAH -- breaking into a pizza car shouldn't be your 3rd strike even if the 1st two were more meaty indictments.

Gotta start somewhere. Aim to go back to non addictive medicines like Hemp Oil,stuff from flowers and plants etc. But gotta start somewhere.
"Start somewhere"?!?.....You sound exactly like a moonbat arguing against guns.
Except guns are a right given to us not only by a piece of paper but also a tool to defend ourselves. Drugs are nothing but family and soul and country destroying poison.

I'd stop short of idiotic. They were too stiffly enforced and not that well written. But the CONCEPT isn't bad at all.
Removing any kind of case-by-case review and discretion, in favor of a strict one-size-fits-all policy, is idiotic no matter where it's put into place.

Wouldn't be moronic if all those convictions were RELATED to the same crime. That's why if it was written by problem-solvers rather than grandstanding politicians -- it might actually make sense.

But YEAH -- breaking into a pizza car shouldn't be your 3rd strike even if the 1st two were more meaty indictments.
Why not? We just let them keep going until they actually murder someone THEN we throw them in prison for life? No thanks. Rather get ahead of the curve. If people have an obvious track record of committing crime sooner than later they are gonna do harm to someone that is permanent.

Except guns are a right given to us not only by a piece of paper but also a tool to defend ourselves. Drugs are nothing but family and soul and country destroying poison.
Irrelevant to the fact that both are inanimate objects, which can be used for good or ill depending on the user.

A line of coke or a joint can no more force their way up your nose or into your lungs, respectively, than can a gun load itself, then run down the street and shoot someone.

BTW, no piece of paper "gives you rights"...They exist with or without that piece of paper.

Irrelevant to the fact that both are inanimate objects which can be used for good or ill, depending on the user.

A line of coke or a joint can no more force their way up your nose or into your lungs, respectively, than can a gun load itself, then run down the street and shoot someone.
99% of drugs do not serve ANY good they do nothing but destroy brain cells,kill people and force people to commit crimes to gain money for more drugs. Guns are used for defensive purposes. Guns are for degenerative TRASH and scum bags...time for some REAL reform as I stated.

99% of drugs do not serve ANY good they do nothing but destroy brain cells,kill people and force people to commit crimes to gain money for more drugs. Guns are used for defensive purposes. Guns are for degenerative TRASH and scum bags...time for some REAL reform as I stated.
Don't GAF...It's none of your business.

You're talking exactly like a do-gooder nanny state lolberal.

Forum List

Back