War on Christmas

Believe me, I doubt Jesus cares if his birth is celebrated. How he lived his life, what he taught, how he died and his resurrection may be another matter.

Isn't the whole point of Christ's teachings to be 'Christ-like"?

And to be tolerant. He made it a point a couple of times that it was foolish to offend people who followed different traditions.

So that means . . . . you all have been arguing against . . . . a figment of our imagination. :lol:

May as well be, but all most of us keep saying is just that 'there is no war' and for some reason nut-jobs still want there to be a war they can be victims in so much that they continually post nonsense that isn't even real half the time. It's humorous so why not keep repeating it:

There is NO war on christmas.

... your next silly little attempts to claim there is ....

See, this is another example of what you don't know about logic.

Just because you say something, doesn't make it so. You say there is no war on Christmas...and yet there is post after post after post on this board, posted within the last 48 hours, which put the lie to what you say.

So you can say whatever you like, the proof is in the pudding.

But you don't understand that because you don't think logically. Which is why you can never make a point. All you do is blunder around aimlessly, make ridiculous claims which you refuse to back up, then change the subject.

Alright ... *snicker* Show where anyone has said they hate it when someone else says 'merry christmas' or where anyone said that no one should be allowed to have trees, decorations, or any of that. Now to be a war you have to come up with at least 3 different posts from three different posters, otherwise it's just one persons opinion.

The war on Christmas exists in the minds of some people. That doesn't mean conspiracy theories or that Christians are an endangered species and that there is any way that Christmas in this day and age in America is at risk of going away.

The real meaning of Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All, happiness and merriment appears to get lost in the divisiveness of those who want to create and exploit a culture war.

John Gibson, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter are suspects that ought to be tried for Christmas War crimes.

I'm an atheist and I love my atheist Xmas. Any Xtian that tries to steal it from me will have hell to pay!! ;)

Put'em up, Allie B.!

Believe me, I doubt Jesus cares if his birth is celebrated. How he lived his life, what he taught, how he died and his resurrection may be another matter.

Isn't the whole point of Christ's teachings to be 'Christ-like"?
You sound mighty lazy to me. "Jesus doesn't care if we do anything to show our love for him. He just wants us to believe stuff and be able to masturbate with the thought that we are generally good people."

You sound mighty lazy to me. "Jesus doesn't care if we do anything to show our love for him. He just wants us to believe stuff and be able to masturbate with the thought that we are generally good people."

You give the term 'non-sequitur' new meaning.

Non-sequitur is latin and means "this does not follow".
That sounds an aweful lot like its old meaning. Come on, dancer! Get with the times, man. It is December 18th, 2008, not December 17th, 2008. Don't you know anything? It is a brand new world, home slice. Diggity flabbity boom, my diggery dooger flap baby!

Forum List

Back