War on Christmas

Well, nobody is making him eat them. He doesn't have to become a whiny brat over nothing. DO YOU HEAR ME GOD!? JUST PUSH THE FUCKING FIGS TO THE SIDE!

Fig power! Fig power! Those evil figs. They insist on being rude. Always saying, 'eat me'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pie charts do not record trends.

But those who still celebrate it are in the majority, there cannot be a war on something until the opposition to it has a chance of exceeding the majority in this country. That's what Democracy protects. So, either those claiming there is a war are wrong (or just lying) or they fear they will no longer be the majority, in which case our democracy states it doesn't matter what they say. If the minority are suppose to be protected by the majority that unravels a LOT of other arguments.

I have a question for all those who believe there is a 'war on christmas.' If there was then hasn't anything changed since it started in the 80's?

Daily Kos: The Religious Right's War on Christmas Began Centuries Ago
Who Started the War on Christmas? - The Daily Beast
Consortiumnews.com

I remember that era, even though I was still christian at the time I was even laughing then, so was my right-wingnut mother. So in spite of the obvious leftist sources, it's been nothing but one HUGE joke for two decades. One funny part of the last one is that many right-wingnuts keep claiming FOX is leftist, yet they clearly do more rightist stories.

Orange you glad that we have the lunatic fringe to keep us informed of who and what God hates?

Fundies are always a source of entertainment. Purely unintentional on their part but amusing just the same.

There is no war againt Christmas and if there is someone who is against Christmas they should be ignored and keep their mouth shut.
I am a Christian and I do not celebrate Christmas and I dare any one who tries to make me celebrate it.
I believe Christ is the son of God, born to a virgin, died for our sins but I cannot see him being born on Dec 25 the date Saturnalia celebration of the Sun, and no where in the bible was Christ birthday was ever celebrated, What does Santa Claus, Christmas trees, etc have to do with the birth of Christ. It is one of those days that is a tradition or custom and it is and has never been a tradition of my family. I detest cutting down trees or cutting flowers.
Christmas holidays is one of the saddest time of my life and when it comes around I remember Jer 10; ( the cut tree) Isa 1;10-15, Gal 4;8-11 and I could not celebrate Christmas even if I wanted to for fear of displeasing GOD. I celebrate he death because he told me to.1 Cor 11; 23-26

There is no war againt Christmas and if there is someone who is against Christmas they should be ignored and keep their mouth shut.
I am a Christian and I do not celebrate Christmas and I dare any one who tries to make me celebrate it.
I believe Christ is the son of God, born to a virgin, died for our sins but I cannot see him being born on Dec 25 the date Saturnalia celebration of the Sun, and no where in the bible was Christ birthday was ever celebrated, What does Santa Claus, Christmas trees, etc have to do with the birth of Christ. It is one of those days that is a tradition or custom and it is and has never been a tradition of my family. I detest cutting down trees or cutting flowers.
Christmas holidays is one of the saddest time of my life and when it comes around I remember Jer 10; ( the cut tree) Isa 1;10-15, Gal 4;8-11 and I could not celebrate Christmas even if I wanted to for fear of displeasing GOD. I celebrate he death because he told me to.1 Cor 11; 23-26

I have a good friend who is Christian in the same manner that you are and she doesn't celebrate Christmas either for the same reasons you've stated.

Thanks for offering your unique perspective.

With all due respect, you would be one of the people I was talking about when I said some folks need to lighten up. I mean, celebrate or don't celebrate whatever you want. Makes no difference to me. But if God really has a big enough stick up His butt that he would be "displeased" over a Christmas celebration, then I don't want to worship Him.

With all due respect, you would be one of the people I was talking about when I said some folks need to lighten up. I mean, celebrate or don't celebrate whatever you want. Makes no difference to me. But if God really has a big enough stick up His butt that he would be "displeased" over a Christmas celebration, then I don't want to worship Him.

First off.......what makes you think that God has a stick up his butt?

Second.........what the FUCK are you trying to do? Make a God-sicle?

Third........with your disrespectful attitude, what makes you think that He'd want you to worship Him?

The issue is not that people are displeased with a Christmas celebration. The issue is people that are displeased that someone else isn't celebrating christmas.

Last edited:
Who the hell is forcing anyone to celebrate Christmas?

AS has been said..remove corncob from ass and proceed.

Forum List

Back