WaPo: Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway

RE WaPo: Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway
※→ jillian,

You have me at a disadvantage here. I cannot say that I disagree with you. But this entire "Russian" connection busness is just blown right out of proportion.

Every country is a potential threat to America. Russia is just one of many. It is not the job of the FBI or the Special Prosecutor to take a political stance and mine allegations and accusations against The President.

Trump's an asshole.

We New Yorkers have known that for years.
And? I learned a long time ago to rise to power one needs to be an asshole once in awhile.

once in a while? no... you don't need to be an a-hole to get power. you need to be a little brutal. but Donald is moron.

hey, RoccoR even the people who work for him say he's a moron.

and here in NY we knew he was a scam artist. you just haven't caught on yet.
(COMMENT)

While The President is not the sharpest pencil in the box, he IS The President. And, when a Congress spent priority time trying to dig-up dirt on a sitting President, it is the Congress that is really hurting the course of the nation.

I get the impression that Congress is intentionally trying to sabotage the White House. And no matter what the argument is, Congress becomes the problem.

Yes, I would like to see The President turn his arrogant attitude towards something more productive. But I also would like to see a much more competent Congress get back on track and do the budget and legislative piece of the pie.

Most Respectfully,
R

so him being the "president" gives him the right to destroy our country's reputation. engage in egregious foreign policy mistakes and essentially change our international policies to benefit Russia?

I don't expect Donald to do anything but what he is doing. he is incapable of doing anything decent. I do, however, expect people (even in his own party) to hold him accountable.... instead of working for him. congress, our law enforcement --- these do not work for the president. the GOP is going to pay a huge price for running interference for the loon.

and yes, that's what he is. his press Secy just said it isn't our place to comment on other countries' elections. since when?

by the by, I always appreciate how polite you are. but I don't think as a country we can compromise on this. as is said, in NY, we knew what he was. it's why we didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back