WaPo: Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway

Trump's an asshole.

We New Yorkers have known that for years.
And? I learned a long time ago to rise to power one needs to be an asshole once in awhile.

once in a while? no... you don't need to be an a-hole to get power. you need to be a little brutal. but Donald is moron.

hey, RoccoR even the people who work for him say he's a moron.

and here in NY we knew he was a scam artist. you just haven't caught on yet.

Trump's an asshole.

And? I learned a long time ago to rise to power one needs to be an asshole once in awhile.

once in a while? no... you don't need to be an a-hole to get power. you need to be a little brutal. but Donald is moron.

every human is an asshole.

Trump's an asshole.

every human is an asshole.
Yes, but most of us use it for a single function. Liberals see it differently.

I think Trump shows us that kissing Russian ass after they attack the US and continually threaten them is highly important...

Seriously this is a still from Putin release:
View attachment 183916

That is Russian warhead and Florida... And you congratulate that.... Go kiss some more ass you spineless cowards...

Hussein congratulated pootin during his previous election victory

Well people congratulated Hitler when he came to power...

Bit different after he attacked them...

Russia Attacked US and also threaten them....

There is a timeline...

I think Trump shows us that kissing Russian ass after they attack the US and continually threaten them is highly important...

Seriously this is a still from Putin release:
View attachment 183916

That is Russian warhead and Florida... And you congratulate that.... Go kiss some more ass you spineless cowards...

Hussein congratulated pootin during his previous election victory

Well people congratulated Hitler when he came to power...

Bit different after he attacked them...

Russia Attacked US and also threaten them....

There is a timeline...

You’re so full of shit, and you’re not even an American, so stfu

RE WaPo: Trump’s national security advisers warned him not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway
※→ jillian,

You have me at a disadvantage here. I cannot say that I disagree with you. But this entire "Russian" connection busness is just blown right out of proportion.

Every country is a potential threat to America. Russia is just one of many. It is not the job of the FBI or the Special Prosecutor to take a political stance and mine allegations and accusations against The President.

Trump's an asshole.

(COMMENT)

While The President is not the sharpest pencil in the box, he IS The President. And, when a Congress spent priority time trying to dig-up dirt on a sitting President, it is the Congress that is really hurting the course of the nation.

I get the impression that Congress is intentionally trying to sabotage the White House. And no matter what the argument is, Congress becomes the problem.

Yes, I would like to see The President turn his arrogant attitude towards something more productive. But I also would like to see a much more competent Congress get back on track and do the budget and legislative piece of the pie.

Most Respectfully,
R

Why would it be a National security issue? It's proof that most so-called national security advisers are in reality nothing but a bunch of freaking political hacks.

you don't understand why we DON'T validate the sham elections of dictators, idiota?

Your dear leader did exactly that 6 years ago, I haven't heard one condemnation of him. At least your double standards are consistent.

HYPOCRITE!

Are you joking? New York politics is more corrupt than California. One of Mario "the sfaccimm" (the worst governor in history) Cuomo's sons is the current douchebag, street crime loving governor and the other is a douchebag CNN host. The nose jobs they got make them look fucking weird. Almost as weird as when Jews get nose jobs. Anyhow, do the math, moron. The New York establishment is currently filled with democrat scams...

Last edited:
Trumps pissed because someone leaked the meeting..

well tough shit .. Trump got wood in front of a mic every time Wiki Leaks mentioned Clinton/email so fuk him.

Karma is a bitch.

The qu33rs in the MSM still say Wikileaks doctored the DNC emails that proved the DNC colluded against our democracy. :p

Yeap, and a bunch of Senators, Congressmen, and senior military brass warned Obama not to withdraw from Iraq without leaving a residual force, but Obama would not listen. How many thousands of people lost their lives because of that blunder? How many American soldiers died correcting that blunder?

Obama's apologists argue that Obama "tried" to get the Iraqis to "allow" him to leave a residual force (yeah, he put Joe Biden in charge of that). Well, folks, that's when you put on your big boy pants and you tell the Iraqis, "Look, fellas, there is no way we are leaving here without leaving a residual force because you are not ready to handle things on your own yet." Period. Just like that. Just like we've done several other times in our history.

But, instead, Obama completely pulled out of Iraq, and as a direct result of that terrible blunder, ISIS arose, took control of a huge chunk of Iraq and Syria, killed thousands of people, sold many women into sex slavery, etc., etc. Funny, but I don't recall seeing any liberal thread protesting Obama's refusal to listen to all those who told him to insist on leaving a residual force.

Forum List

Back