Want to drive a stake through the Establishment's heart?

And everywhere you go you type nothing that is worth reading.[/B]

Why do you hate women so?

I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319264-the-18-seditionist-senators.html

Being reported a fourth time, harassment now and intimidation via bold print. Why do you far left extremists always get so violent?

Please stop spamming threads with the same inane question!

And everywhere you go you type nothing that is worth reading.[/B]

Why do you hate women so?

I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319264-the-18-seditionist-senators.html

Being reported a fourth time, harassment now and intimidation via bold print. Why do you far left extremists always get so violent?

Please stop spamming threads with the same inane question!

[MENTION=39447]Jarlaxle[/MENTION]

If you or I ever made post even HALF as bad as that, they'd ridicule us off USMB. Time to retaliate.

People who hate women should be called out for it when there is PROOF of their hatred.

What are the chances that 2A does not understand what NTTP meant by the statement that he hates so much? What are the chances that he thinks "Koch" is another term for a penis?

I'd say the chances are good.

What are the chances that 2A does not understand what NTTP meant by the statement that he hates so much? What are the chances that he thinks "Koch" is another term for a penis?

I'd say the chances are good.

And the word "slut"

Liberals 101: Political Correctness only applies to non-Liberals.

Who is he calling sluts? What kind of slut is he saying they are? Do you know? I think you don't I think you are just stupid enough to have gotten all worked up about a comment that you don't even understand.

How about it? What exactly was he saying?

Participate in the campaign to make this story go viral:

CNN admitted that Obama has been threatening their jobs, link this everywhere you can, make it go viral, this is an opportunity to wrest the Mainstream media away from establishment control. Share it everywhere:

CNN Anchor Admits Team Obama 'Can Be Quite Nasty' to Deal With | NewsBusters

TRANSCRIPT:
President Obama's people can be quite nasty. They don't like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they're not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job.

Copy and paste it everywhere. Visit everyone relevant facebook page you know, twitter, blog, etc.

Devote the next hour of your time to making this go viral.

How 'bout I devote the next ten seconds of my time to shooting down another of your bottomless well of paranoid fallacies -- oh wait, others beat me to it.

Since when does The O'bama own CNN? How do you figure he controls jobs at a private company?

Magic teleprompter? Mind control? Secret codes embedded in birth certificates?

Last edited:
How about it? What exactly was he saying?

That's what we're waiting for him to answer, so he can clarify.

I can help you understand.

Do you know what the term "koch-sucking" means?

Just a guess...

coke.jpg

Okay, to the OP...I just watched the "entire" 36 second video...and it's nothing but the lady speaking some opinion of hers with absolutely nothing to back it up. If some crazy nutcase (Michele Bachmann for instance) says something like "Obama is gonna blow up the world with Nukes next week!" Would you post about that and state it as fact?

Okay, to the OP...I just watched the "entire" 36 second video...and it's nothing but the lady speaking some opinion of hers with absolutely nothing to back it up. If some crazy nutcase (Michele Bachmann for instance) says something like "Obama is gonna blow up the world with Nukes next week!" Would you post about that and state it as fact?

A CNN anchor says that Obama's threatens her job and others at CNN.

That's pretty extreme.

Don't you think the Obama Administration would be starting slander/libel lawsuits if it wasn't true?

I think you're part of the establishment.

How does the stake feel? Heart still beating?

Forum List

Back