Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse....

You're a senseless person posting senseless posts.

You're just pissed because Obama doesn't have an R after his name and nothing more.

Bet you're the same sort of moron who claimed that all who criticized his polices were racists.

Now you claim that all who criticized his polices wish he was a Republican.

Based on your evident skills, how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home, each day?

I only call people racists when they are being racist.

Any criticism of Obama comes from racial motives.

Which loon said that?

Let's see... Palin quit so she could become a Jerry Springer-like sensationalist with no substance.

Obama quit so he could become the leader of the free world for not one but TWO terms.

You've got some whacko logic going on there bud.

Wow you're doubling down on being a disingenuous puke.

At least I got you to admit Obama is a quitter. Which of course proved you lied about him not being a quitter.
I hadnt realized Palin was running for president. Oh wait, no she wasn't. It was VP, a spot filled by Joe "The Plagiarizer" Biden.

Libs are such pukes.

Palin quit her governorship AFTER she lost the election.

Obama quit his position as Senator after he WON the election.

Cons are such pubes.

At least I got you to admit Obama is a quitter. Which of course proved you lied about him not being a quitter.
I hadnt realized Palin was running for president. Oh wait, no she wasn't. It was VP, a spot filled by Joe "The Plagiarizer" Biden.

Libs are such pukes.

Cons are such pubes.

Palin was governor and had exec experience.
Obama had basically one year in the senate and no executive experience.

Libs are such dupes.

Libs are such pukes.

Cons are such pubes.

Libs are such dupes.

So her little bit of exec experience is a valid excuse for quitting?

How do you come to that screwed up conclusion?

Cons are such pubes.

Libs are such dupes.

I ddint. You did.

What was Obama's excuse for thinking he was qualified to run this country when he's never even run a lemonade stand?

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

5. "BARACK OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]
OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours - Business Insider

This poor guy....it's not like he's the President or anything.....

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Who elected this sad sack???

Federal workers give up 20% of their pay and you bitch about class tours and golf

Does anyone wonder why we ridicule conservatives?

I am a federal worker, we have not given up shit...what on earth are you referring to?

Libs are such dupes.

I ddint. You did.

What was Obama's excuse for thinking he was qualified to run this country when he's never even run a lemonade stand?

Bullshit. You have a reading comprehension problem too.

Palin had no excuse for quitting.

I ddint. You did.

Bullshit. You have a reading comprehension problem too.

Palin had no excuse for quitting.

So Obama had no excuse for thinking he was qualified to be president when he's never even run a lemonade stand.
Got it.

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Federal workers give up 20% of their pay and you bitch about class tours and golf

No, we don't wonder why you ridicule conservatives. We just cringe at the obvious ignorance that is behind your ridicule. Even the president is aware that he made a bad mistake by closing the tours, and is attempting to shift the blame away from himself, and on to the secret service.

After all, we cannot expect the president to put school children ahead of his golf game and campaign trips on air force one. Nor, can we expect the president to put the pay of federal workers ahead of his political game.

His offices have sent out memos telling subordinate agencies to make the sequester as painful as possible on a personal a level as possible. I don't think he ever even suspected that some of that pain would be his to bear.

Capitalist schoolchildren financing trips to the White House with bake sales must be stopped. Outrageous! Did these future republicans declare those illegal sales to the IRS as earned income, did they have permits to handle food, did they serve cake that exceeded single serve portion limitations?... Of course they didn't, and they must be destroyed.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Obama put a pay freeze on federal workers day one. 4 years of no cost of living increases. First time I remember a president doing that.

Now he's cutting our pay. Just so he can golf with Tiger and keep taking his trips to Hawaii, Martha's Vinyard, and Vegas.

Maybe the prick could stop wasting our money campaigning and start doing his mother fucken job for once.

Better yet, quit being a Evita Paron and let people visit the WH again.

Last edited:

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Some federal employees will have to use their sick days instead of accrue them.

My heart bleeds.

Cons are such pubes.

Libs are such dupes.

Her valid reason for resigning the governership was that she was unable to govern because of petty harrassment from morons like you.

Oh, I get it, you said, Wanna see a pathetic excuse, and you got The Rabbi to appear. Good trick.

"Oh, I get it, you said, Wanna see a pathetic excuse,..."

Do you really want to leave the door open that wide for me???

You must come here just for the beatings.

You are a legend in your own mind. Your attempts at 'beatings' are pathetic, and you are to pitied.

Last edited:
Oh, I get it, you said, Wanna see a pathetic excuse, and you got The Rabbi to appear. Good trick.

"Oh, I get it, you said, Wanna see a pathetic excuse,..."

Do you really want to leave the door open that wide for me???

You must come here just for the beatings.

You are a legend in your own mind. Your attempts at 'beatings' are pathetic, and you are to pitied.

1. "...and you are to pitied."

Calm down, NoBrains.....

...see what happens to your writing skills when I make you nervous?

Here are the two things you must remember:
never write a post as dumb as this again, and never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

2. "You are a legend in your own mind."
(Sigh)...guilty as charged.
My personality is so magnetic I can’t carry credit cards.

I often wonder why there isn't an action figure of me yet.

3. And....Beware!
I’m warning you: I had to kill someone, once- and it bothers me every day of
my life- but if I don’t want Girl Scout Cookies, I don’t want ‘em!

Last edited:
Let's see... Palin quit so she could become a Jerry Springer-like sensationalist with no substance.

Obama quit so he could become the leader of the free world for not one but TWO terms.

You've got some whacko logic going on there bud.

You're having a reading comprehension problem. I said Obama wasn't a quitter like Palin.

I don't think quitting his position as Senator to become POTUS is a bad thing but for some stupid reason you do.

Oh the old semantics ploy!

I know what you meant and you got caught lying.

Man up and admit it.

Oh and I never said his quitting was good or bad, that's you making shit up. Which makes you even more disingenuous.

Can you people ever have an honest debate?

Must you always resort to lies and spin?

I guess if it's the only way you think you can win an argument you have to do what you have to do. But honestly it really makes you look even more desperate and foolish.

You're having a reading comprehension problem. I said Obama wasn't a quitter like Palin.

I don't think quitting his position as Senator to become POTUS is a bad thing but for some stupid reason you do.

Oh the old semantics ploy!

I know what you meant and you got caught lying.

Man up and admit it.

Oh and I never said his quitting was good or bad, that's you making shit up. Which makes you even more disingenuous.

Can you people ever have an honest debate?

Must you always resort to lies and spin?

I guess if it's the only way you think you can win an argument you have to do what you have to do. But honestly it really makes you look even more desperate and foolish.
LOL

What a bunch of horseshit.

Only a dumbfuck like you would think winning the election to the Pesidency of the United States isn't worth quitting one's job as Senator.

Is that why you've been a janitor all your life?

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

the American people did and your racism is noted

Libs are such dupes.

Her valid reason for resigning the governership was that she was unable to govern because of petty harrassment from morons like you.
Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo.

She was too wuss to take the mudslinging which every politician learns to endure.

No biggie. She stepped aside and someone with a stronger constitution took her place.

She's a failed VP candidate and she's a quitter as governor of a state with a population less than Delaware.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

the American people did and your racism is noted

That charge of yours...'racist'!....is so five-minutes-ago.

Come up with something really, really heavy.....like "YOU BIG NAUGHTY THING, YOU!!"

Now for your education:

1. What the heck is racism?
It is the catch-all net that one applies to one’s opponent, as in “You racist!”
Nothing worse can be claimed.
How weak is ‘I am not!” or the oh-so-trite ‘Some of my best friends are fill in any authorized minority group).’

a. I always like the response: ‘Yeah…so?”

2. Imagine, we’ve descended to the point where political correctness actually bans a word, and if you use the term itself in order to argue against banning…well, they’ve got you:
‘you used that word, you…you…racist!’

3. I challenges anyone who drives a car, especially during rush hour, to claim that they haven’t uses every single word and term that shouldn’t be used in polite company.
And, if they have even an ounce of creativity, in every permutation and combination possible!

4. Now, if a word is of the banned variety, one must admit, it pops into your head, at the front of the line of invective when you’re short of temper.

a. It is only self-control and proper upbringing that push it back where it belongs. But you know that you thought it. You do…don’t you.

5. Why the particular no-no?
Simply because you want to injure! One uses an ethnic slur, not because a great deal of thought went into concluding that the object is inferior…but in the hope that they think they are inferior. ‘Cause, if the target doesn’t believe himself to be inferior….the insult falls flat.
Darn,…perfectly good insult,wasted.

a. The wisest among us realize that no matter what the victim say about forgiving you, the target never, ever, forgets. Be so advised.

b. Remember how you hate to apologize.

In conclusion, one should never allow their vocabulary to be curtailed by political correctness, by political adversaries.
Don’t be bullied.
Your own ethical nature and decency should be the determinant.

I might have to post some stuff on racialism....for the one-brain-cell folks. Raise your paw.

Forum List

Back