Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse....

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

What experience did Obama bring to the table in '08?

Yet you idiots voted for him.

He was the only option if you wanted to vote for a sane person. I left it blank, figuring the dems didn't need my deep south vote.

Explain how Romney is insane.

He was the only option if you wanted to vote for a sane person.

I get it...you go with the flow...you're a bed wetter.

And you're an asshat. Actually, I'm hoping an actual conservative party re-emerges at some point, after the tea party loses another two natl elections, and you people GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PARTY

Actual conservative meaning what? Big government Rockefeller and Nixon?

He was the only option if you wanted to vote for a sane person.

And you're an asshat. Actually, I'm hoping an actual conservative party re-emerges at some point, after the tea party loses another two natl elections, and you people GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PARTY

What a senseless post.

Almost as stupid as claiming that Obama was higher on the 'sane' chart than Romney.

A perfect example of wisdumb.

What a senseless post.

Almost as stupid as claiming that Obama was higher on the 'sane' chart than Romney.

And he/she is implying he/she is a Republican.

IMO Bendog has lost all credibilty.

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

He wasn't a quitter like Palin and he wasn't a dinosaur techno-phobe like McCain. And by 2012, he had 4 years experience as President, unlike Romney. And you idiots voted for all three.

He wasn't a quitter like Palin and he wasn't a dinosaur techno-phobe like McCain. And by 2012, he had 4 years experience as President, unlike Romney. And you idiots voted for all three.

His record on the economy and the consitution sucks worse then George Bush. Whines about Bush then votes for 2x that. lol

:confused:<<What a senseless post.

A perfect example of wisdumb.>>

This, from someone who uses Coulter for her signature? :lol

People are most conservative on issues that they know most about. --Ann Coulter

Last edited:

What a senseless post.

You're a senseless person posting senseless posts.

You're just pissed because Obama doesn't have an R after his name and nothing more.

So....swifty, after carefully studying his 4 eventful years 'learning' the job...

...and duly noting:

the great job he did with the economy

All the new BFF's we have in the world due to his great foreign policy

How he's brought American's together

His respect for the Constitution

Which put you squarely in his corner?

Which one?

Funny that word 'idiot' boomerangs, isn't it?

This, from someone who uses Coulter for her signature? http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/badgrin.gif http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/badgrin.gif

Political Dipshit is like an abused housewife when it comes to Ann Coulter. Keeps coming back for more abuse because Ann says she loves her every now and then.

What a senseless post.

You're just pissed because Obama doesn't have an R after his name and nothing more.

Bet you're the same sort of moron who claimed that all who criticized his polices were racists.

Now you claim that all who criticized his polices wish he was a Republican.

Based on your evident skills, how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home, each day?

This, from someone who uses Coulter for her signature? :lol

People are most conservative on issues that they know most about. --Ann Coulter

And this passes for a pithy post?

What a waste of perfectly good electrons.

This, from someone who uses Coulter for her signature? http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/badgrin.gif http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/badgrin.gif

Political Dipshit is like an abused housewife when it comes to Ann Coulter. Keeps coming back for more abuse because Ann says she loves her every now and then.

So....you changing the subject means you're throwing in the towel?

Wise move.

Did he fulfill his term as a Senator?

No.

I guess he had to quit huh?

Why yes he did.

I guess that makes you a disingenuous puke doesn't it?

Well yes I suppose it does.

Thanks for playing.

No.

Why yes he did.

Thanks for playing.
Let's see... Palin quit so she could become a Jerry Springer-like sensationalist with no substance.

Obama quit so he could become the leader of the free world for not one but TWO terms.

You've got some whacko logic going on there bud.

So....you changing the subject means you're throwing in the towel?

Wise move.
So you don't deny it, huh?

And here I thought you couldn't handle the truth.

No.

Why yes he did.

Thanks for playing.
Let's see... Palin quit so she could become a Jerry Springer-like sensationalist with no substance.

Obama quit so he could become the leader of the free world for not one but TWO terms.

Wow you're doubling down on being a disingenuous puke.

At least I got you to admit Obama is a quitter. Which of course proved you lied about him not being a quitter.

Last edited:
What a senseless post.

Bet you're the same sort of moron who claimed that all who criticized his polices were racists.

Now you claim that all who criticized his polices wish he was a Republican.

Based on your evident skills, how do you find your way back to that refrigerator box you call home, each day?

I only call people racists when they are being racist.

No.

Why yes he did.

Thanks for playing.

At least I got you to admit Obama is a quitter. Which of course proved you lied about him not being a quitter.
I hadnt realized Palin was running for president. Oh wait, no she wasn't. It was VP, a spot filled by Joe "The Plagiarizer" Biden.

Libs are such pukes.

No.

Why yes he did.

Thanks for playing.

You're having a reading comprehension problem. I said Obama wasn't a quitter like Palin.

I don't think quitting his position as Senator to become POTUS is a bad thing but for some stupid reason you do.

Forum List

Back