Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

5. "BARACK OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]
OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours - Business Insider

This poor guy....it's not like he's the President or anything.....

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Who elected this sad sack???

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Wait a minute...they let children who raised money using bake sales access to the White House? I suppose they'll be lectured on the evil of their ways while being shown Mooshell's sharecropper garden.

School Bake Sales Become Target Of Childhood Obesity Fight, Face District Bans

Obama is not responsible for anything adverse that happens. Not the TSA frisking 6 yr olds. Not this. It's always someone else's problem. Surprised he didnt blame Bush.

Whining bitches.

We're not whining asshat, we're laughing at you clowns. You guys are the funniest bunch of whakaloons I have seen in decades. Not since Pol Pot has there been a more deluded group.

I'm not happy with Obama, either. But we had NO CHOICE at all. Look at the alternatives!!

[Just for reference; Harry Truman "The buck stops here!"

But it seems to always be that way in that culture, re the WaPo article that pleaded for help healing the murderer's wounds rather than the wounds the murderer inflicted on the victim. ie the incessant non stop charges of George W Bush did it.]

“This is a vicious cycle that often results in young people making mistakes that change the course of their lives, deeply hurting their communities in the process. That cycle must end. It must end with us doing everything in our power to proactively tend to their wounds.”

Just for the record, she is referring to the wounds of the people doing the killing. Not their victims"

Help ?tending wounds? sought for black attackers

any isn't it odd that Obama isn't bragging about the 14,000 DOW and 230 or so new jobs created? hmm, maybe it was the timing? it seemed in 2009/2010 he didn't waste time telling the nation that we were getting glimmers of hope when unemployment went down to 9.4! but no peep from the President when it went down to 7.7.

I'm not happy with Obama, either. But we had NO CHOICE at all. Look at the alternatives!!

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

You've obviously never been in business except as a customer and have no idea what being president entails.
So other than being grossly ignorant and spouting nonsense it was a good post.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

More bitter whining and crying for 4 more years :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::dance::dance::boohoo::boohoo:

Last edited:

What experience did Obama bring to the table in '08?

Yet you idiots voted for him.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

More bitter whining and crying for 4 more years :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::dance::dance::boohoo::boohoo:

Celebrating the great job he did with the economy?

All the new BFF's we have in the world due to his great foreign policy?

How he's brought American's together?

His respect for the Constitution?

Which one?

At least we know the answer to the last question in the OP.

It's great watching so many Progressives turn into the very thing they hate. Now they defend a bubbling fool whose policies have only hurt this country. It's almost surreal hearing Progressives defend every single Bush era policy under Obama.

It's great watching so many Progressives turn into the very thing they hate. Now they defend a bubbling fool whose policies have only hurt this country. It's almost surreal hearing Progressives defend every single Bush era policy under Obama.

Doesn't it just prove how divided this nation is.....

Depends on whose ox is gored.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

jay carney does his thing......:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JM8U8sIcYS0]Carney Spends 5 Minutes Spinning Obama's Comments That WH Didn't Decide To Cancel Tours - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back