Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse....

I'm not happy with Obama, either. But we had NO CHOICE at all. Look at the alternatives!!

There were all kinds of alternatives to Obama, you just chose to follow the rest of the handout herd over the cliff.

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

5. "BARACK OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]
OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours - Business Insider

This poor guy....it's not like he's the President or anything.....

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Who elected this sad sack???

jay carney does his thing......:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JM8U8sIcYS0]Carney Spends 5 Minutes Spinning Obama's Comments That WH Didn't Decide To Cancel Tours - YouTube[/ame]

Great. America now has its own Baghdad Bob.

....for a President??

1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.

2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....

3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....

4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...

Check this out:

6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.

7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"

[vid included at link]

8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:

“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”

9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?

10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes

Federal workers give up 20% of their pay and you bitch about class tours and golf

Does anyone wonder why we ridicule conservatives?

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Federal workers give up 20% of their pay and you bitch about class tours and golf
Federal workers 'GAVE UP' 20%

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Federal workers 'GAVE UP' 20%

Yup

Just because Congress can't do it's job

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Link? This is why we ridicule the Left: every word out of them is a lie, including and and but.

Mark this thread for any time a fake fiscal conservative around here claims he or she wants smaller government.

So your daddy Obama's pretense that keeping school kids out of the White House is reducing the size of government????

What a dunce.

Mark this post for anytime one needs an example of the level of thinking ability that government schooling produces.

Last edited:

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Does your bullshit ever end? You are the reason every time I go to another country I hear people saying Americans are dumb, fuck you are a joke.

I'm more than willing to allow readers to judge your work, versus mine.

So.....let's explore this post.

When a Leftist is confronted with a rational well constructed post that correctly identifies the inadequacy of their lord and master....

a. Become incensed!

b. Try to rebut or counter the factual nature of the post.

c. Realizing that truth cannot be rebutted or countered.....attack the messenger.

Here's an idea: find a better lord and master!

Also....get an education.

Hey, look at this list I found of all the good things that have come about since the sequester;

More to follow as the great news becomes available.

Mark this thread for any time a fake fiscal conservative around here claims he or she wants smaller government.

So your daddy Obama's pretense that keeping school kids out of the White House is reducing the size of government????

What a dunce.

Mark this post for anytime one needs an example of the level of thinking ability that government schooling produces.

It must always have bugged the shit out of both Barry and Mooshell that "their" house was being constantly invaded by the unwashed peons.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Looking to work up a little fake ire?

How about a little ire directed at the morons who elected this dunce....folks like you.

1. "November 16, 2011 was a historic date: that's when the US officially surpassed $15 trillion in debt for the first time since World War 2. We celebrated it by cheering $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOOBAMA. Today, August 28, 2012, is when we can unofficially celebrate again, because 286 days after the last major milestone was surpassed with disturbing ease, total US debt following today's $35 billion auction of 2 Year bonds is, well, in a word: $16,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOOBAMA!"
$16,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOOBAMA! | Zero Hedge

2. "Senate Republican staffers continue to look though the 2010 health care reform law to see what’s in it, and their latest discovery is a massive $17 trillion funding gap."

Read more: Another $17 trillion surprise found in Obamacare | The Daily Caller

Your brain would rattle around in a gnat's navel.

What a dunce.

It must always have bugged the shit out of both Barry and Mooshell that "their" house was being constantly invaded by the unwashed peons.

Hey, look at this list I found of all the good things that have come about since the sequester;

More to follow as the great news becomes available.

Funnily enough the disaster that was predicted has not come to pass either. Obummer can take his little vacation trips all he wants but he feels the need to punish schoolkids by closing the WH to tours.

So, the worst thing that has happened was the result of spite...from a spiteful man.

....for a President??

Check this out:

[vid included at link]

Really smart Americans I'm told.

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

You've obviously never been in business except as a customer and have no idea what being president entails.
So other than being grossly ignorant and spouting nonsense it was a good post.

You're apparently one of those stupid ones. I was a business consultant for many, many years; one of the defining characteristics of "entrepreneurs" is that they are largely unemployable. They lack skills necessary to work in an organization with other people.

So, YES, I have a great deal of experience with "business," as you refer to it.

Fuck that "executive experience" crap. We need someone that can govern a large, diverse, and unruly population. "Executives" dictate.

(As a reminder, governing a nation is nothing at all like running a business; as one example, complete fools and idiots can be successful business owners.)

You've obviously never been in business except as a customer and have no idea what being president entails.

You're apparently one of those stupid ones. I was a business consultant for many, many years; one of the defining characteristics of "entrepreneurs" is that they are largely unemployable . They lack skills necessary to work in an organization with other people.

Explain how you came to that conclusion.

Then show how any of these characteristics support your conclusion.

• Unwavering commitment
  • Power of persistence
  • Hard work
  • Acceptance of responsibility
  • Pride of performance
  • Enjoying the work

25 Common Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs

Eight Innate Characteristics Of Entrepreneurs

12 Essential Characteristics of an Entrepreneur

You're apparently one of those stupid ones. I was a business consultant for many, many years; one of the defining characteristics of "entrepreneurs" is that they are largely unemployable . They lack skills necessary to work in an organization with other people.

• Unwavering commitment
  • Power of persistence
  • Hard work
  • Pride of performance
  • Enjoying the work

There was a massive survey conducted several years back that supports my contention. It was large enough, in fact, that it resulted in a rather large book describing characteristics of entrepreneurs. I don't have time to look it up, but you are free to do so.

It is real and factual. Yes, many business owners are stupid and sociopathic. Not ALL, but many.

• Unwavering commitment
  • Power of persistence
  • Hard work
  • Pride of performance
  • Enjoying the work

There was a massive survey conducted several years back that supports my contention. It was large enough, in fact, that it resulted in a rather large book describing characteristics of entrepreneurs. I don't have time to look it up, but you are free to do so.

It is real and factual. Yes, many business owners are stupid and sociopathic. Not ALL, but many.

How this works is, the onus is on YOU to provide proof of your claims.

So link to it please.

I provided several links to support my positiion.

Forum List

Back