Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse....

I will take your word on that, as I have no frame of reference.

Could you put a little effort into this, lazy.

Every one of your come-backs is 'so are you.'

It sure looks like you forgot to pay your brain bill.

Please....don't say 'I did not...you did.'

Why you think that I would put any more effort into replying to your lame, pathetic childish insults is beyond me.

Really doesn't hold water after you tried a few half-hearted attempts.....

So...you claim the title of 'Lazy and Unimaginative"?

No contest.....you were the only one running.

Last edited:
Whatever, rant on, no one really cares.

Did you check with everyone...or is that 'no one' merely a way to make yourself feel better?

'Cause, you know, there might be one or two who like it when I make fun of you.

Maybe three.

Yes, your idiotic little puppies like Crusader Frank and Daveman probably care because you allow them to hang around and you do not treat them like the ignoramuses that they are.

I'm not happy with Obama, either. But we had NO CHOICE at all. Look at the alternatives!!

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

What Solid Proposals? He proposed the same shit Bush-43 did in a new package.

While it was amusing to watch him try to explain again how we were going to balance the budget while cutting rich people's taxes, no one is buying that shit anymore.

Whatever, rant on, no one really cares.

Did you check with everyone...or is that 'no one' merely a way to make yourself feel better?

'Cause, you know, there might be one or two who like it when I make fun of you.

Maybe three.

Yes, your idiotic little puppies like Crusader Frank and Daveman probably care because you allow them to hang around and you do not treat them like the ignoramuses that they are.

Lookin' for some looooovvvve?

I'm not happy with Obama, either. But we had NO CHOICE at all. Look at the alternatives!!

yeah someone with executive experience and solid proposals for fixing our problems. We want dat free shit, man.

What Solid Proposals? He proposed the same shit Bush-43 did in a new package.

While it was amusing to watch him try to explain again how we were going to balance the budget while cutting rich people's taxes, no one is buying that shit anymore.

" He proposed the same shit Bush-43 did in a new package."

Sooooo.....that's why you're called ERRONEOUS Joe?

". In fact, since
President Obama took office, federal welfare
spending has increased by 41 percent, more
than $193 billion per year.
Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15
trillion in total welfare spending since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began more than 40 years ago.

Throwing money at the problem has neither
reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient.

….the dramatically larger increase also suggests that part
of the program’s growth is due to conscious
policy choices by this administration to ease
eligibility rules and expand caseloads
….income limits for eligibility have
risen twice as fast as inflation since 2007
and are now roughly 10 percent higher than
they were when Obama took office. Casey Mulligan, “The Sharp Increase in
the Food Stamps Program,” Economix,
Casey B. Mulligan: The Sharp Increase in the Food Stamps Program - NYTimes.com
Study: More Than Half a Trillion Dollars Spent on Welfare But Poverty Levels Unaffected | CNS News

Read the full article, and maybe you won't be saying stupid stuff: Scribd

Ah..so conservative bad behavior and it's results become the fault of Liberals?

That's cute.

That's like me running you over with my car..and blaming you for being on the sidewalk.

:lol:

What was CRA moron? Who started IT, moron? Who extended it in 1990"s CRA after....... moron?

Synthaholic is a big puzzy...it's such a puxxy I received a neg rep without a chance to properly respond in kind

step up to the plate synpuxxy
The Community Reinvestment Act did not run up the debt, putz.

They feel if they run these two lies:
-The economy crashed because banks were forced to lend minorities money by the CRA.
-The CRA ran up debt because the government was forced to save banks.

They will somehow become true.

It's a fantasy..but they keep trying.

What was CRA moron? Who started IT, moron? Who extended it in 1990"s CRA after....... moron?

Synthaholic is a big puzzy...it's such a puxxy I received a neg rep without a chance to properly respond in kind

Obamaturd has spent more then any other president. It is a LIE by LIARS to say otherwise. LIAR!!!!

Democrats.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

They feel if they run these two lies:
-The economy crashed because banks were forced to lend minorities money by the CRA.
-The CRA ran up debt because the government was forced to save banks.

They will somehow become true.

It's a fantasy..but they keep trying.

But not only is it a fantasy that it caused the financial meltdown, it's also a fantasy that it was the Democrats:

Bush Pushes Minority Homeownership

June 18, 2002|EDWIN CHEN | TIMES STAFF WRITER

ATLANTA — President Bush on Monday promoted his campaign to boost homeownership among minorities, saying he wanted the number of black and Latino homeowners to increase by at least 5.5 million by the end of the decade.

"When I lay out a goal, I mean it," Bush told several hundred people at Atlanta's St. Paul AME Church, which is located in a once-dilapidated, crime-infested neighborhood where a surge in home building has led to improvements.

Bush wants to close the gap in homeownership rates between whites and minorities, particularly blacks and Latinos. The nation's overall homeownership rate is at an all-time high of nearly 68%, the Department of Housing and Urban Development said. But whereas nearly three-quarters of all white Americans own their homes, less than half of all African Americans and Latinos do.

"And that's got to change for the good of the country," Bush said. "And I believe those of us who have been given positions of responsibility must do everything we can to spotlight the [American] dream and to make sure the dream shines in all neighborhoods, all throughout our country."

Note the date.

Democrats.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

Hey PoliticalChic - the post right before yours...is it true?

Here it is again:

Obamaturd has spent more then any other president. It is a LIE by LIARS to say otherwise. LIAR!!!!

The bolded part. Is it true?

Democrats.

Hey PoliticalChic - the post right before yours...is it true?

Here it is again:

The bolded part. Is it true?

Now, why would you tag my post....and imply that you were about to respond to same....and then do a sleight of hand switch to some other post?

Ah.....I see....

Because you really can't respond to the veracity of my post, so you'd rather change the subject.

So....that throwing in of the towel means I win the point?

Good work.

And wise....because any study of history proves that Democrat/progressive/liberal policy is the cause of the financial crisis.

Isn't that true?

Forum List

Back