Wall Street Now Writing Our Fed Spending Bills - Warren Fights Back

There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.
What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.

Obama is delighted with the bill.
Obama is Wall Street's clean articulate Negro.

Only Wall Street has prospered under Obama.

See thread on WHITE WEALTH 13 TIMES HIGHER THAN BLACK WEALTH.

Yeah, somebody sure got fucked by "their historic black President".

Last edited:
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.
Because Obabble supports it...and the MinC is never wrong.
There are more people in the government than Obama, including the republicans who inserted this poison pill into this spending bill. Why should taxpayers be on the hook to bail out the banks?
Why should we be on the hook for bailing out illegals?
Why can none of you address the issue at hand? Afraid to admit that you might agree with Warren? The big banks just got the gift of being able to gamble with depositors funds and get a bailout if it loses.
There is more than one issue at hand...maybe we'll support Warren if you support Cruz....
I am only asking you to weigh in on an issue, Republicans stripping banking regs that protect the taxpayer from risky behavior by Wall Street, not to support anyone.

There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.
What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?

He's happy the government is not going to be shut down next year, he is not happy about this banking reg rollback, get your facts straight.

I suggest that he veto the bill if he thinks the banking reg rollback is so bad.

He's happy the government is not going to be shut down next year, he is not happy about this banking reg rollback, get your facts straight.

I suggest that he veto the bill if he thinks the banking reg rollback is so bad.
This was a poison pill inserted in a spending bill that would have never passed on it's own. No one wants to be responsible for shutting down the government, as last years debacle showed the blowback is just not worth it.

I am all for reasonable regulation of Wall St. I have no idea if what Barney Frank and Chris Dodd came up with is reasonable or not excessive. Others say they do, and want changes. Let it be debated in the light of day, not in the usual fog of last minute compromise.

This was a poison pill inserted in a spending bill that would have never passed on it's own. No one wants to be responsible for shutting down the government, as last years debacle showed the blowback is just not worth it.
The repubs have their pills, the Dems theirs...each has to take their medicine...thats what Dr Obabble orders.

What blowback??

Taking control of the Senate, and increasing control of the House is "blowback"?

I am all for reasonable regulation of Wall St. I have no idea if what Barney Frank and Chris Dodd came up with is reasonable or not excessive. Others say they do, and want changes. Let it be debated in the light of day, not in the usual fog of last minute compromise.
Dodd and Frank, two of the biggest criminals to ever disgrace Congress!

What blowback??

Taking control of the Senate, and increasing control of the House is "blowback"?
Their bosses at the pentagon were not at all happy with having to take a massive cut. It's why we are not having a repeat performance.

That is the problem with continuing resolutions and any bill that starts out with the word comprehensive. Republicans and Democrats put poison pills in them and they get passed. It is called one of the favorite words of the liberals, compromise.

The banking lobby and their pets are the second most destructive element in Washington, the first being the defense establishment, and it is telling that anyone who opposes them are defamed to the extent they are. Do you even think about why you hate and oppose banking regulations? Do you think banks are trustworthy enough to self-regulate?

The banking lobby and their pets are the second most destructive element in Washington, the first being the defense establishment, and it is telling that anyone who opposes them are defamed to the extent they are. Do you even think about why you hate and oppose banking regulations? Do you think banks are trustworthy enough to self-regulate?
They are as trustworthy as a Gruber at an ACA planning session.

Last edited:
There are more people in the government than Obama, including the republicans who inserted this poison pill into this spending bill. Why should taxpayers be on the hook to bail out the banks?

That's a bullshit comparison.

Meaning you're stumped.

I never lost a penny to a bank.

Meaning you're stumped.

When you bring bullshit comparison's to the table and can't stay on topic, that's when YOU are the one who is stumped.

Forum List

Back