Wall Street Now Writing Our Fed Spending Bills - Warren Fights Back

There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.
What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.

Uhhhh.....the main backer of the bill is Jim Hines (D - Conn.), a former Goldman Sachs employee. Doesn't your statement look stupid now...........

Because Obabble supports it...and the MinC is never wrong.
There are more people in the government than Obama, including the republicans who inserted this poison pill into this spending bill. Why should taxpayers be on the hook to bail out the banks?
Why should we be on the hook for bailing out illegals?

That's a bullshit comparison.
Meaning you're stumped.

When you bring bullshit comparison's to the table and can't stay on topic, that's when YOU are the one who is stumped.
Government stupidity is not bounded by your myopic, biased opinions. GFY.

Wait, why both passing a spending bill? They've been avoiding it the past six years. I'm surprised they made an effort to pretend to do their job.

why is Citibank or any other group writing congressional bills?

There is not a republican out there that would hesitate to give Wall Street anything they lobbied for.
What if they offered you a free lifetime supply of obama toys? How could you turn that down?
I'm not a big Obama fan, instead of being the usual dick explain why this republican backed measure is good for the country.

Uhhhh.....the main backer of the bill is Jim Hines (D - Conn.), a former Goldman Sachs employee. Doesn't your statement look stupid now...........

Congressional Bills and Votes - NYTimes.com

Yes 219
57 Democrats 162 Republicans 213 needed to pass
No 206
139 Democrats 67 Republicans

Present 0
Didn't vote 10 5 Democrats 5 Repulbicans

Passed by a margin of 6 votes

Yes 219
No 206

Present 0

The Democrats came up short on their attempt to shut down the government. Are you disappointed?

""""On Thursday afternoon, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) took to the Senate floor to rail against a Wall Street giveaway that corporate-friendly lawmakers snuck into the massive spending bill that Congress needs to pass this week in order to avert a government shutdown. The measure—which was written by Citigroup—would allow big banks like Citigroup to engage in a broader range of risky trades with taxpayer-backed money. "A vote for this bill is a vow for taxpayer bailouts of Wall Street," Warren warned in her speech. Here's the whole thing."""

Liz Warren is simply demonizing Wall Street so she can cash in on crony capitalism. The more she bashes, the bigger the payout for her should she become at least a top presidential candidate if not President. We saw this play run in 2007 and 2011. Don't be so blind.

Yes 219
No 206

Present 0

The Democrats came up short on their attempt to shut down the government. Are you disappointed?

Are you? Seems the last time the Republican's shut down the Government, the cost to our economy was around $24 billion.

Fight back my ass. She's in bed with them also.

Do you have anything to back that up? :link:

Yep, flipping distressed housing with local banks. She's just as corrupt. Another worthless hypocrite not qualified to watch an outhouse.

I believe I asked for a :link:

Here you go:

Records Prof profited by buying selling homes Boston Herald

And dems are lining up behind her like rats to the pied piper.

Wait, why both passing a spending bill? They've been avoiding it the past six years. I'm surprised they made an effort to pretend to do their job.

why is Citibank or any other group writing congressional bills?

Good question.

Another good question is why non-budgetary measures were attached to the budget in the first place.

A: It wouldn't have passed on its own, they had to sneak it through.

Last edited:

Yep, flipping distressed housing with local banks. She's just as corrupt. Another worthless hypocrite not qualified to watch an outhouse.

Here you go:

LOL!!! That's it?

RETURN ON HER INVESTMENT: Elizabeth Warren purchased this Oklahoma City home at 200 NW 16th Street for $30,000 in August 1993, then sold it for $145,000 five months later.

Hell, there's no telling how much money she put into renovations. 1993? You dig deep!!! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

b52d1d_200nw16th.jpg

Here you go:

LOL!!! That's it?

RETURN ON HER INVESTMENT: Elizabeth Warren purchased this Oklahoma City home at 200 NW 16th Street for $30,000 in August 1993, then sold it for $145,000 five months later.

Hell, there's no telling how much money she put into renovations. 1993? You dig deep!!! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

b52d1d_200nw16th.jpg

Thx for proving my point. Now go find your place with the rest of the rats.

Here you go:

LOL!!! That's it?

b52d1d_200nw16th.jpg

Thx for proving my point. Now go find your place with the rest of the rats.

There was no Housing Bubble crisis in 1993.

Yes 219
No 206

Present 0

Are you? Seems the last time the Republican's shut down the Government, the cost to our economy was around $24 billion.

That is a myth that liberals still like to spread. It did cost a few bucks to put up barricades around open air military sites, and paying federal employees instead of having them take vacation was a complete waste of a few billion.

Yes 219
No 206

Present 0

That is a myth that liberals still like to spread. It did cost a few bucks to put up barricades around open air military sites, and paying federal employees instead of having them take vacation was a complete waste of a few billion.

You are an idiot. The Govt shutdown cost the travel industry alone $152 million dollars a day.

Forum List

Back