Wall Street Journal Calls For Mueller To Resign

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.
The Open Borders, Globalist WSJ scumbags calling for his dismissal has to be taken seriously.
The Wall Street Journal has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. Are you confusing it with the Washington Post?
With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about.
The WSJ railed against Trump from day one and declared his winning would cause an immediate market crash.
Yes, but post nomination, they've carried his prodigious memory for him

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body but nothing on trump :rofl:
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.
Hillary campaign paying millions of dollars to a foreign agent for fake news about trump pissing on whores isnt a big deal?
But you hang your head out the window like a dog in a truck when some mentions trump and collusion in the same sentence? Lol ok
Honestly, stuff like this doesnt surprise me. Im surprised more shit like this hasnt come out, honestly.
But the way you leftists react? The amount of hypocrisy? The scrambling? I would have paid the fees myself.
All this time screaming at the top of your lungs about trump sucking off putin and the only proof we have seen so far is the democrats colluding with foreign agents. :lol:
Thanks a lot!
You're SHOCKED, aABSOLUTELY SHOCKEd that a politician would find, nay even PAY for, dirt on an opponent. I MEAN WHO EVER HEARD OF THIS SHIT? I demand invesittations.
:cuckoo:

He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body but nothing on trump :rofl:
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.
Hillary campaign paying millions of dollars to a foreign agent for fake news about trump pissing on whores isnt a big deal?
But you hang your head out the window like a dog in a truck when some mentions trump and collusion in the same sentence? Lol ok
Honestly, stuff like this doesnt surprise me. Im surprised more shit like this hasnt come out, honestly.
But the way you leftists react? The amount of hypocrisy? The scrambling? I would have paid the fees myself.
All this time screaming at the top of your lungs about trump sucking off putin and the only proof we have seen so far is the democrats colluding with foreign agents. :lol:
Thanks a lot!
You're SHOCKED, aABSOLUTELY SHOCKEd that a politician would find, nay even PAY for, dirt on an opponent. I MEAN WHO EVER HEARD OF THIS SHIT? I demand invesittations.
:cuckoo:
I know it's shocking to you, poor soul

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.
The Open Borders, Globalist WSJ scumbags calling for his dismissal has to be taken seriously.
The Wall Street Journal has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. Are you confusing it with the Washington Post?
With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about.
The WSJ railed against Trump from day one and declared his winning would cause an immediate market crash.
Yes, but post nomination, they've carried his prodigious memory for him
Uh, no.
They simply conjure up bullshit why the US hasn't gone belly up yet.
Have you and Old Lady been hanging out with Al Heimerz?
Why do Liberals have to be "right" even if it means being full of shit?

That made no sense to me whatsoever. I think you've flipped, Easy. It's what happens when you hang with these Alt nutcases.
Mueller will see if there was any bad acting between US citizens and Russia in relation to the campaign. He is investigating the extent of the Russian involvement, not just whether there was "collusion." This isn't ALL about Trump, though of course to the President it is.
It's actually simple.

Evidence now exists that Mueller, the guy who is investigating the extent of Russian 'involvement' / crime, HID evidence of Russian Bribery, intimidation, extortion, and engaging in Influence Peddling involving US politicians and officials, to potentially include Hillary Clinton, back in 2009.

THAT would mean HE helped cover up known Russian - and US officials - crimes until the Uranium sale went through.

THAT means he was PART of the illegal / involvement of crimes and cover-up. He doesn't need to ne investigating it because the evidence shows he was PART of it.

Like I said, it isn't difficult to understand at all.

Well, it's no surprise that Rupert Murdoch's WSJ would run interference for Dotard Trump.
And Easyt whines and moans about that the rest of the MSM is "fake news" when they run an opinion piece. Oh, the irony and hypocrisy. :disbelief:
The WSJ is responding to / commenting on the EVIDENCE just released...unless you are suggesting Murdoch somehow manufactured and released the evidence that just came out.

What maroons....

Wall Street Journal? You mean that rag that Rupert Murdoch bought a few years ago?
Sorry it's not up to snowflake standards - you know, white supremacist web sites and media sources that constantly retract stories and fire writers / reporters for lying... :p

Is that what you thought of all the investigations into Benghazi and the investigation into Whitewater? The Clinton email investigations? Farcical? I agree.
I will ask you the same question I asked the idiot snowflake yesterday who finally admitted that Benghazi was a major Hillary / Obama F*-Up -

Do you think Benghazi was a 'success' for Hillary and Barry, that they did all they could to prevent the deaths of the 4 Americans who died?

(You answer will tell quite a lot about you)

Is that what you thought of all the investigations into Benghazi and the investigation into Whitewater? The Clinton email investigations? Farcical? I agree.
I will ask you the same question I asked the idiot snowflake yesterday who finally admitted that Benghazi was a major Hillary / Obama F*-Up -

Do you think Benghazi was a 'success' for Hillary and Barry, that they did all they could to prevent the deaths of the 4 Americans who died?

(You answer will tell quite a lot about you)
Who cares, as long as the public is looking off somewhere else so that the wealth redistribution and societal wealth extraction can continue unabated?

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
Trump does an outstanding job of that on his own.

No kidding, like Don needs any assistance in that arena?

Mueller has as much chance he’ll be resigning as the new guy will turn over a new leaf to stop lying and stop attacking anyone who even looks at him the wrong way.

The day this president starts acting presidential
is the day pigs will be flying.

Who cares, as long as the public is looking off somewhere else so that the wealth redistribution and societal wealth extraction can continue unabated?
'Wealth re-distribution'?! Yeah, evidence shows Hillary did a LOT of that. She redistributed that $145 million Russia gave to her, right into the Clinton Foundation... :p

Forum List

Back