Wall Street Journal Calls For Mueller To Resign

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.

Bullshit. We smell blood in the water. It's time to take out the trash and that includes Mueller, Rosenstein, Weissmann, McCabe just for starters for FBI MEDDLING in a federal election.

I told you they were all dirty, that whole town is infested with corruption. That's what happens when a government siphons off $4 trillion a year from the people.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body but nothing on trump :rofl:
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.
Hillary campaign paying millions of dollars to a foreign agent for fake news about trump pissing on whores isnt a big deal?
But you hang your head out the window like a dog in a truck when some mentions trump and collusion in the same sentence? Lol ok
Honestly, stuff like this doesnt surprise me. Im surprised more shit like this hasnt come out, honestly.
But the way you leftists react? The amount of hypocrisy? The scrambling? I would have paid the fees myself.
All this time screaming at the top of your lungs about trump sucking off putin and the only proof we have seen so far is the democrats colluding with foreign agents. :lol:
Thanks a lot!

"Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body"-TNHarley
Fusion GPS is based out of Washington DC.
However, when the Trump organization approached WikiLeaks, that was colluding with a foreign entity.
Assange: Trump-tied firm sought WikiLeaks' help before election
Assange: Trump-tied firm sought WikiLeaks' help before election
So if trump went through exxon mobil to collude with the russians it would be ok? :poke:

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.
The Open Borders, Globalist WSJ scumbags calling for his dismissal has to be taken seriously.
The Wall Street Journal has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. Are you confusing it with the Washington Post?
Not true! The WSJ ran opposition polls against Trump throughout the entire election.
What's an opposition poll?

“Strip out the middlemen,” the Wall Street Journal’s editors argue this morning, “and it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a US presidential candidate.” The editorial demands a “full investigation” into the FBI’s activities during the previous presidential cycle, saying that collusion may have taken place — only in a completely different direction than previously thought. And that puts the special counsel in an impossible position...

...this impacts on the supposed independence of special counsel Robert Mueller. Even aside from the Uranium One issue that took place while Mueller ran the FBI, the dossier case will directly reflect on James Comey, his friend and protege. And unlike the initial conception of the collusion probe, in which the FBI was presumed to be merely a collector of evidence, it now appears that the agency he led will have to get scrutinized as well — which, the WSJ concludes, makes Mueller’s position untenable:

'Mr. Mueller is a former FBI director, and for years he worked closely with Mr. Comey. It is no slur against Mr. Mueller’s integrity to say that he lacks the critical distance to conduct a credible probe of the bureau he ran for a dozen years. He could best serve the country by resigning to prevent further political turmoil over that conflict of interest.' "

The editors are correct that the exposure of the funding of the dossier changes the entire context of the probe. There is a small but non-zero chance that the FBI picked up this thread as a result of direct contact with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, or its contractors, and if so it happened on Comey’s watch. That would at least raise the suspicion of political corruption at the nation’s top law-enforcement and domestic counterintelligence agency. At some point, the special counsel will have to probe those possibilities, and can that be done in a credible manner by a man who commanded the same people just a few years ago?

It will also mean probing Team Hillary and the DNC, who have suddenly contracted a case of laryngitis..."

WSJ to Mueller after dossier exposé: Resign - Hot Air

Considering the revelation of Hillary's connection to the dossier, the fact that she and the DNC paid $9 Million for a false report filled with Russian-generated propaganda from a foreign agent through a Russia-linked firm that just pleaded the 5th when called to testify before Congress and the fact that Hillary accepted over $100 million dollars from the Lead Russian in charge of the Russian Uranium One deal, that leaves several of Mueller's Special Counsel team members, like the former Clinton Foundation Lawyer, being exposed as having Conflicts of Interest that should result in them having to recuse themselves from any further investigations as well.
As I said before he was even appointed, special investigations are a farce. They collect huge amounts of money for themselves and their buddies and milk the system for as long as they can. Then when they see their time is finally expiring we get something like he lied about a bj.
Is that what you thought of all the investigations into Benghazi and the investigation into Whitewater? The Clinton email investigations? Farcical? I agree.
I don’t remember special investigators being hired for that.

Bullshit. We smell blood in the water. It's time to take out the trash and that includes Mueller, Rosenstein, Weissmann, McCabe just for starters for FBI MEDDLING in a federal election.
Okay, tiny. Be an easily led lemming. Careful going over that cliff.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"? In fact, if Mueller were an honest guy, he would say: "There hasn't even been one singe fact proving this investigation makes any darn sense!" Mueller doesn't look trustworthy.

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
Putin is our friend.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"? In fact, if Mueller were an honest guy, he would say: "There hasn't even been one singe fact proving this investigation makes any darn sense!" Mueller doesn't look trustworthy.

He wasn't investigating the Russian Dossier... he was investigating contacts between the Russians and Trump's people - Manafort, Eric Trump, Kirschner and Flynn....

Nice attempt to distract, though.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.
Hillary campaign paying millions of dollars to a foreign agent for fake news about trump pissing on whores isnt a big deal?
But you hang your head out the window like a dog in a truck when some mentions trump and collusion in the same sentence? Lol ok
Honestly, stuff like this doesnt surprise me. Im surprised more shit like this hasnt come out, honestly.
But the way you leftists react? The amount of hypocrisy? The scrambling? I would have paid the fees myself.
All this time screaming at the top of your lungs about trump sucking off putin and the only proof we have seen so far is the democrats colluding with foreign agents. :lol:
Thanks a lot!
Prove it was fake news.
You can’t
You just believe everything the pathological liar says.

He wasn't investigating the Russian Dossier... he was investigating contacts between the Russians and Trump's people - Manafort, Eric Trump, Kirschner and Flynn....

All Hillary information is DESIGNED to distract from the Russian investigation, senseless deaths in Niger, lying to a Gold Star Mother etc.
the list is endless.

Thanks a lot!
Prove it was fake news.
You can’t
pissing on whores in russia and they had secret recorders? Give me a break.

Thanks a lot!
Prove it was fake news.
You can’t
They had secret recorders? No one believes the pissing part, TN

Thanks a lot!
Prove it was fake news.
You can’t
They had secret recorders? No one believes the pissing part, TN
Ummm unreasonable does. Did you read the post above mine? Sheesh

All Hillary information is DESIGNED to distract from the Russian investigation, senseless deaths in Niger, lying to a Gold Star Mother etc.
the list is endless.
The funniest part of this is that even if Trump did not personally order his campaign to coordinate its Clinton attacks with Russia and Assange, there's no doubt Russia and Assange helped Trump because they knew Clinton would do everything she could to fuck them up.

So now the story had flipped from Clinton having the personal ethics of a bank robber (which may be unfair to bank robbers btw) to Clinton helped the Russians by selling them uranium .. from a place in ... wait for it ..... Kazakhstan

Thanks a lot!
You're SHOCKED, aABSOLUTELY SHOCKEd that a politician would find, nay even PAY for, dirt on an opponent. I MEAN WHO EVER HEARD OF THIS SHIT? I demand invesittations.

Mueller is a swap rat, and spent his career covering for his fellow swap rats.

He’s gotta go.
Mueller is the most respected man in Washington. His long brilliant career demonstrates that.
You’re just scared shitless of the upcoming results from this investigation as well you should be..

Sure bub, I’m the one scared shitless. That’s why not one of you libtards is willing to bet your USMB account that President Trump will be impeached from Mueller’s “investigation”.

The Open Borders, Globalist WSJ scumbags calling for his dismissal has to be taken seriously.
The Wall Street Journal has been in Trump's corner from the beginning. Are you confusing it with the Washington Post?
With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about.
The WSJ railed against Trump from day one and declared his winning would cause an immediate market crash.

Forum List

Back