Wall Street Journal Calls For Mueller To Resign

Old Lady had the best post when she said .. and I paraphrase....the trumpets start calling for Mueller’s resignation when he’s getting too close for comfort.

Who cares, as long as the public is looking off somewhere else so that the wealth redistribution and societal wealth extraction can continue unabated?
'Wealth re-distribution'?! Yeah, evidence shows Hillary did a LOT of that. She redistributed that $145 million Russia gave to her, right into the Clinton Foundation... :p
Yup, that's our system.

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.
In this case evidence has been presented proving Mueller, then Obama FBI director, Holder - then Obama US AG & 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history, for crimes, and Obama intentionally colluded with Russia in their hiding of Russian crimes in a successful bid to acquire US uranium until AFTER the deal went through.

His connection with Comey, his ' protégé ' - who paid a foreign agent through a Russia-Linked firm that just plead the 5th before Congress for a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda for illegal use against a candidate in a US election and in an attempt to use to build a case against Trump, is more than enough cause for Mueller to either step down or be fired...if not eventually led away in hand-cuffs.
That made no sense to me whatsoever. I think you've flipped, Easy. It's what happens when you hang with these Alt nutcases.
Mueller will see if there was any bad acting between US citizens and Russia in relation to the campaign. He is investigating the extent of the Russian involvement, not just whether there was "collusion." This isn't ALL about Trump, though of course to the President it is.

You do realize that if he even knew about the Uranium One deal, he was the FBI Director at the time and that makes it a HUGE conflict of interest.

Who cares, as long as the public is looking off somewhere else so that the wealth redistribution and societal wealth extraction can continue unabated?
'Wealth re-distribution'?! Yeah, evidence shows Hillary did a LOT of that. She redistributed that $145 million Russia gave to her, right into the Clinton Foundation... :p
While you ignore the giant wealth distribution scam your pussygrabber is proposing where the 1% will get 85% of the tax cuts.

You lie so easy and believe every conspiracy theory you hear.... you must be a deplorable.

What's got you guys nervous today? Usually a big push to discredit Mueller is because someone is sniffing too close.
In this case evidence has been presented proving Mueller, then Obama FBI director, Holder - then Obama US AG & 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history, for crimes, and Obama intentionally colluded with Russia in their hiding of Russian crimes in a successful bid to acquire US uranium until AFTER the deal went through.

His connection with Comey, his ' protégé ' - who paid a foreign agent through a Russia-Linked firm that just plead the 5th before Congress for a fake report filled with Russia-generated propaganda for illegal use against a candidate in a US election and in an attempt to use to build a case against Trump, is more than enough cause for Mueller to either step down or be fired...if not eventually led away in hand-cuffs.
That made no sense to me whatsoever. I think you've flipped, Easy. It's what happens when you hang with these Alt nutcases.
Mueller will see if there was any bad acting between US citizens and Russia in relation to the campaign. He is investigating the extent of the Russian involvement, not just whether there was "collusion." This isn't ALL about Trump, though of course to the President it is.

You do realize that if he even knew about the Uranium One deal, he was the FBI Director at the time and that makes it a HUGE conflict of interest.
Every american citizen lives in a constant state of conflicts of interest.

You lie so easy and believe every conspiracy theory you hear.... you must be a deplorable.
Except that he's right about that, sorry, she's crooked as hell, the entire system is and everyone who plays in it. By design.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body but nothing on trump :rofl:
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.

Are you forgetting that Hillary's campaign allegedly paid $9 million dollars for the dorrier from a foreign agent? That's major league, felony-level crime violating campaign laws.

Since "Russian dossier" is a fake, what in the world is Mueller going to "Investigate"?

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’
He gave it to the feds because it was so outrageous. He wasn't trying to make Trump "look bad."
I enjoy watching you bedwetters crumble because the russia thing is blowing up in your faces.
I'm not crumbling and the Russia thing isn't blowing up. Anyone who thinks the Russian dossier thing is some sort of news or "revelation" of wrong doing is just plain retarded TN. I'd have thought better of you.

Are you forgetting that Hillary's campaign allegedly paid $9 million dollars for the dorrier from a foreign agent? That's major league, felony-level crime violating campaign laws.
Then lock her up.

Mueller is a swap rat, and spent his career covering for his fellow swap rats.

He’s gotta go.
Mueller is the most respected man in Washington. His long brilliant career demonstrates that.
You’re just scared shitless of the upcoming results from this investigation as well you should be..

Sure bub, I’m the one scared shitless. That’s why not one of you libtards is willing to bet your USMB account that President Trump will be impeached from Mueller’s “investigation”.
He can’t be impeached from Mueller’s investigation you nimrod. He could be indicted and he likely will be and I’m sure you’ll still support a real criminal not like your fake Hillary one..
But the spineless GOP Congress would have to start impeachment hearings and even if Mueller proves there was collusion with Russia, they still wouldn’t move forward..

Oh my, it's a conflict for him to investigate Trump's ties to Russia because Hillary's foundation got money!

He’s gotta go.
Mueller is the most respected man in Washington. His long brilliant career demonstrates that.
You’re just scared shitless of the upcoming results from this investigation as well you should be..

Sure bub, I’m the one scared shitless. That’s why not one of you libtards is willing to bet your USMB account that President Trump will be impeached from Mueller’s “investigation”.
He can’t be impeached from Mueller’s investigation you nimrod. He could be indicted and he likely will be and I’m sure you’ll still support a real criminal not like your fake Hillary one..
But the spineless GOP Congress would have to start impeachment hearings and even if Mueller proves there was collusion with Russia, they still wouldn’t move forward..
I don't think Mueller will indict any potus. It looks like Jared's in trouble though. Flynn and Mantafort for sure.

I am not so sure it is a matter of 'knowing' this to be true as much as it is not 'giving a crap' for snowflakes. (Not saying OL is one...)

Lying, denying, and refusing to accept reality is their game, as long as they can keep attacking / accusing Trump without evidence to back it up....

Hillary campaign paying millions of dollars to a foreign agent for fake news about trump pissing on whores isnt a big deal?
But you hang your head out the window like a dog in a truck when some mentions trump and collusion in the same sentence? Lol ok
Honestly, stuff like this doesnt surprise me. Im surprised more shit like this hasnt come out, honestly.
But the way you leftists react? The amount of hypocrisy? The scrambling? I would have paid the fees myself.
All this time screaming at the top of your lungs about trump sucking off putin and the only proof we have seen so far is the democrats colluding with foreign agents. :lol:
Thanks a lot!

"Proof hillary colluded with a foreign body"-TNHarley
Fusion GPS is based out of Washington DC.
However, when the Trump organization approached WikiLeaks, that was colluding with a foreign entity.
Assange: Trump-tied firm sought WikiLeaks' help before election
Assange: Trump-tied firm sought WikiLeaks' help before election

How many times do you libs have to be told? Colluding is NOT illegal.

When has that been the case ever? So far every person who has mentioned Trump and Russia in the same sentence has been found out to be doing the very things trump is under investigation for.

He’s gotta go.

Then why did you say we’re “scared shitless of the upcoming results”?

LOL.

Only a small handful of republicans have had the guts to call out T’s deplorable daily behavior, and you think they’d vote to impeach?
Even if he was caught Sanduskying a little boy they’d look the other like Joe Paterno did.

He’s gotta go.

LOL.
Because the truth will ruin trump and crush your misaligned faith in him.

He’s gotta go.

LOL.
Because the truth will ruin trump and crush your misaligned faith in him.
Hawk would be cool with Trump if Trump was Sanduskying a relative.

Oh my, it's a conflict for him to investigate Trump's ties to Russia because Hillary's foundation got money!

It is quote possible he knew about Uranium One and did nothing. That means he can go to jail too!

Forum List

Back