Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Another hoax.

94FBE28B-701E-42D9-A438-291CCE96DB1A.jpeg

Becoming independents makes sense.

They won't join the loony far right.
May not formally join, but having left the dimocrat party not much chance they’ll vote for dimocrat candidates. Maybe they become cross-over voters, write someone in, or just don’t vote at all. Whatever, each one is a vote the dims can’t afford to lose, and you can bet the DNC’s well aware of the problem.

May not formally join, but having left the dimocrat party not much chance they’ll vote for dimocrat candidates. Maybe they become cross-over voters, write someone in, or just don’t vote at all. Whatever, each one is a vote the dims can’t afford to lose, and you can bet the DNC’s well aware of the problem.
Most of them are becoming Republicans or will vote Republican.

Yet another piece of Fake News that has been pushed by Russians and guzzled down by idiot Trump supporters.

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Actually, it highlights how certain morons easily bite on Russian propaganda.

Here are over 100 videos of WalkAway stories. All are told at the bidding of Putin?? Not so... at all.

#WalkAway Fansite

So it's like I said. Certain morons easily biting on Russian propaganda.

Most of them are becoming Republicans or will vote Republican.
Polls: Trump approval sags in trio of Midwest states

:auiqs.jpg:

I recently posted about knowing several democrats who are leaving the party. They’re tired of the nonsense and don’t want to be associated with them.
I've been a democrat my entire life, but I have no intention of leaving the party,[though there are times that really try me] I have decided to fight the liberals from the inside, it is one thing for the opposition to oppose you, it is quite another to have your own take you to task.

Forum List

Back