Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Here's a lost soul who starts his title with "the left" --- shifts immediately to "Liberals" in the second word of his OP --- and then by the next sentence is on to "Democrats".

Pass the Dramamine.
A turd by any other name still smells like crap. The left, dems, liberals, all the same tired group of America hating liars.

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Conservatives have walked away from the human race with the dear leader.
butt hurt report.jpg

Buh bye.
ooooooooh buuuuurn.
I'm not stupid enough to even try to care what you meant.

Ignorance does not recognize itself.

You can't.

I see democrats losing more seats in the midterms. I say that for several reasons.

Here’s two that has stood out....
they’re losing voters and calling for open borders! lol

All we can do is smile and wish them the best. :)

Buh bye.
ooooooooh buuuuurn.
I'm not stupid enough to even try to care what you meant.

Ignorance does not recognize itself.

You can't.
That doesn’t mean we should stop trying to help you.

Forum List

Back