Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Conservatives have walked away from the human race with the dear leader.
________

Weakest, most pussified, half-wit response I have read on this board in a good while. Sometimes you ought to just think about "Self-Respect"---and just not post.

This is what the far right and the alt right don't get. When they do, they won't be far right or alt right.

36394049_1973391932705543_2723073836202328064_n.png

Sorta leaves YOU out big time!
Oh, there is plenty of mainstream and moderate GOP. After the purge of the far and alt right, there will be a whole lot of good GOP.

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

________

Weakest, most pussified, half-wit response I have read on this board in a good while. Sometimes you ought to just think about "Self-Respect"---and just not post.

You've embraced debauchery en masse, I meant every word. You seem to think you are free to say and do ANYTHING and then claim to be saints no matter how vile it is. Sorry, you are still responsible for your acts and the acts of those you voted for and still support. You want to see a pussy look at your dear leader Lying Trump. He was too cowardly to go into the service. At 60 years old as he watched a ten year old girl walk past him he bragged about how he'd be dating her in ten years, when he was 70. He's recorded saying he walks up to women and grabs their crotch. That has always been the domain of the perverts and worst segments of human society. He comes up with a policy that rips toddlers away from their parents and holds them hostage to get money. He calls the American press the enemy of the people then tries to hide when someone starts shooting them.

You people have gone over the edge and your denials of all of it and what you have become mean nothing. You now are what you are. You are sewer dwellers by your own admittance and actions.

Last edited:

________

You've embraced debauchery en masse, I meant every word. You seem to think you are free to say and do ANYTHING and then claim to be saints no matter how vile it is. Sorry, you are still responsible for you acts and the acts of those you voted for and still support. You want to see a pussy look at your dear leader Lying Trump. He was too cowardly to go into the service. At 60 years old as he watched a ten year old girl walk past him he bragged about how he'd be dating her in ten years, when he was 70. He's recording saying he walks up to women and grabs their crotch. That has always been the domain of the perverts and worst segments of human society. He comes up with a policy that rips toddlers away from their parents and holds them hostage to get money. He calls the American press the enemy of the people then tries to hide when someone starts shooting them.

You people have gone over the edge and your denials of all of it and what you have become mean nothing. You now are what you are. You are sewer dwellers by your own admittance and actions.
cry baby 3.jpg

________

You've embraced debauchery en masse, I meant every word. You seem to think you are free to say and do ANYTHING and then claim to be saints no matter how vile it is. Sorry, you are still responsible for your acts and the acts of those you voted for and still support. You want to see a pussy look at your dear leader Lying Trump. He was too cowardly to go into the service. At 60 years old as he watched a ten year old girl walk past him he bragged about how he'd be dating her in ten years, when he was 70. He's recorded saying he walks up to women and grabs their crotch. That has always been the domain of the perverts and worst segments of human society. He comes up with a policy that rips toddlers away from their parents and holds them hostage to get money. He calls the American press the enemy of the people then tries to hide when someone starts shooting them.

Congratulations. There is a lot more effort put into this response, than the pitiful effort I was obliged to ridicule earlier.

Unfortunately, it reveals far more about you than it does about Don Trump, who we all know to be a flawed man. He has obvious personality disorders, as do most of us...yours, by the way, apparently being far more serious, more sinister, more depraved---but never mind that---you are not President, right?

Trump may be half crazy. So was Andrew Jackson, and he was mean too---but he won two terms, and if your mother will spare you a $20 bill, you can see his picture. Theodore Roosevelt was half crazy. He is on Mount Rushmore. The Brits were absolutely sure that Winston Churchill was full bat-shit crazy--and a certain alcoholic, but Hitler got to nipping on their ass---and Churchill proved to be the greatest man of the 20th century. The absolutely craziest man EVER to rule a large country was Peter Alexeyevich Romanov---and the Russians revere him as Peter The Great!

Point is, sometimes you have to take a chance on Crazy---and sometimes you get lucky with it.

You Democrat/Bolshevik cocksuckers gave America a choice only between Crazy....and Pure Depravity---that's Hillary Clinton.

Sane America had to take a chance on Crazy...they really had no choice...and its looking like it may well work out for us (we still have out seat belt buckled) but so far its been a grand ride---and here you are...making a fool out of yourself, and actually appearing to be depraved yourself---by obsessing over things like Trump not serving in the armed forces and engaging in locker room talk about pussy.

Preliminary analysis: You are a Disingenuous Sophist, a Coward, a melancholic or repressed Homosexual, probably living in your mother's basement...which has naturally made you a Bolshevik to boot......and you take your Psychopathologies out on the public person most opposite from you---a success. SAD!

But---MAGA. Deal with it.

Last edited:

________

Congratulations. There is a lot more effort put into this response, than the pitiful effort I was obliged to ridicule earlier.

Unfortunately, it reveals far more about you than it does about Don Trump, who we all know to be a flawed man. He has obvious personality disorders, as do most of us...yours, by the way, apparently being far more serious, more sinister, more depraved---but never mind that---you are not President, right?

Trump may be half crazy. So was Andrew Jackson, and he was mean too---but he won two terms, and if your mother will spare you a $20 bill, you can see his picture. Theodore Roosevelt was half crazy. He is on Mount Rushmore. The Brits were absolutely sure that Winston Churchill was full bat-shit crazy--and a certain alcoholic, but Hitler got to nipping on their ass---and Churchill proved to be the greatest man of the 20th century. The absolutely craziest man EVER to rule a large country was Peter Alexeyevich Romanov---and the Russians revere him as Peter The Great!

Point is, sometimes you have to take a chance on Crazy---and sometimes you get lucky with it.

You Democrat/Bolshevik cocksuckers gave America a choice only between Crazy....and Pure Depravity---that's Hillary Clinton.

Sane America had to take a chance on Crazy...they really had no choice...and its looking like it may well work out for us (we still have out seat belt buckled) but so far its been a grand ride---and here you are...making a fool out of yourself, and actually appearing to be depraved yourself---by obsessing over things like Trump not serving in the armed forces and engaging in locker room talk about pussy.

Preliminary analysis: You are a Disingenuous Sophist, a Coward, a melancholic or repressed Homosexual, probably living in your mother's basement...which has naturally made you a Bolshevik to boot......and you take your Psychopathologies out on the public person most opposite from you---a success. SAD!

But---MAGA. Deal with it.
A lot of smoke above but almost no fire. A lot of words are used but no application is made to the OP.

In Jersey, in order to make a left hand turn you have to turn right, then drive around in a circle until you get to an intersection where there is a red light. Which takes about five minutes to turn green. When the light turns green you have to cross the highway at the intersection and drive around another circle turning left and then turn right. They call em jug handles but I, for one, dare say it's a little more than a fukin jug handle.

In Jersey, in order to make a left hand turn you have to turn right, then drive around in a circle until you get to an intersection where there is a red light. Which takes about five minutes to turn green. When the light turns green you have to cross the highway at the intersection and drive around another circle turning left and then turn right. They call em jug handles but I, for one, dare say it's a little more than a fukin jug handle.
I do not miss those circle jerks.

I am not walking anywhere until you get rid of that abomination leading your party.

What abomination? Have you read the current IG report, please do it will shed a lot of light on things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The IG report in no way excuses that abomination.

Becoming independents makes sense. They won't join the loony far right.
In Jake's mind, JFK would be part of the loony far right!
toobfreak is aptly named: freaky from watching too much conspiracy toobs.

JFK would have despised today's far right, very correctly so, as do I, so, no, freaky, you are wrong again.
Wrong, compared to the left he would have a heart attack.
700 genders, anyone can use any bathroom, gays and trannies all over the place. No, I really doubt he'd love it.

Forum List

Back