Terrorist attack stopped -

Thank you, FBI, and still keep an eye on the Pres, please, as he continues to weaponize his Office in a war on your responsibility to protect the nation and its citizens. You are not Trump's own police force.

So do you give a special shout out to everyone that manages to accomplish the job that they're paid to do?

we dont pat Trump to degrade them 24/7 but he does.
Hmmm...based on the propaganda the lemming slice-D constantly parrots, I was under the impression that he spent the vast majority of his time playing golf, oppressing minorities, lining his own pockets and selling out the country to the Russians.

Learn something new everyday....

So do you give a special shout out to everyone that manages to accomplish the job that they're paid to do?

Hmmm...based on the propaganda the lemming slice-D constantly parrots, I was under the impression that he spent the vast majority of his time playing golf, oppressing minorities, lining his own pockets and selling out the country to the Russians.

I furnished a link, read it.

Trump has never criticized the FBI rank and file. In fact he praises them all the time.
The issue with the FBI is the leadership.

You liberals are lying again when you say we are against the FBI.

Been there, done that , doesn't say anything about President Twitter "degrading the FBI" 24/7, perhaps if there's a interruption in the propaganda feed that the DNC beams directly into your brain you'll get an opportunity to actually read it too. :dunno:

Been there, done that , doesn't say anything about President Twitter "degrading the FBI" 24/7, perhaps if there's a interruption in the propaganda feed that the DNC beams directly into your brain you'll get an opportunity to actually read it too. :dunno:

the link says hes at war with the feds - point out where in that war he tells them what a great job theyre doing.

I'll wait ..............................................................

Trump has wrongfully and incorrectly attacked the DOJ and the FBI for doing their jobs.

Forum List

Back